Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by baddog66 View Post
    Selling kills is the biggest cancer in this game.
    No, posts like yours are.

To the OP. We sell them 500k a kill with no mount and 900k for a kill with mount and loot that main raiders dont need.

10+ Year Old Account
    @All the people talking about selling heroic in this thread: Why would people buy Heroic Archimonde when people pug it all the time in the group finder tool?

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    @All the people talking about selling heroic in this thread: Why would people buy Heroic Archimonde when people pug it all the time in the group finder tool?
    Why would you buy mythic archimonde when you can pug it on openraid?

Quote Originally Posted by Overdispersion View Post
    It was only a matter of time...
    All of the cancer.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lets leave the cancer references out of this discussion please.

Quote Originally Posted by Dracodraco View Post
    I'm still waiting patiently for you to point me in the direction of a guild doing 5x.
    In all honesty we actually carried 4 people . X2 booster and x2 raiders constant dc mid fight u can check the logs they died early in p3 (1st dance). The hardest part to boost on archi is not p1/p2...its p3 3rd infernals especially since we dont save the ring for them but rather for 4th incase boss isnt low enough. What we do for 3rd is have our afflic/boonkin save 1 dark soul charge/3min cds and just hope for the best, since in some of our boost runs we only have 1 dk...we actually had no dk the other day so it was kinda all about rng on infernal spawns.

Quote Originally Posted by Auralyn View Post
    My guild will soon be done farming mounts for all of our raiders and are looking to sell Mythic Archimonde alone with the mount.
    I have been looking for prices that other guilds charge but haven't come up with too much to go off.

Our sale will only include Mythic Archimonde (so his associated achievements), the mount, and any loot the buyer wants.
    We are an Alliance guild on Oceanic servers.
    We should be looking to start sales in about a month and a half.

What does your guild charge/What would be a reasonable amount to charge?
    most sellers are completely retarded. they want gold cap or more for ten minutes worth of carry.
    There is no Bad RNG just Bad LTP

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Overdispersion View Post
    fucking good one fam lmfao

Quote Originally Posted by Dracodraco View Post
    I'd love to see guilds confidently carrying 5 people on Manno/Archi :s. That seems a stretch.
    I would love to see them start getting caught selling in game content for cash.
    There is no Bad RNG just Bad LTP

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by judgementofantonidas View Post
    You talk as if Blizzard is ignorant about the fact that sales happen. They're not doing anything about it, but they sure as fuck know that it's happening.

Deleted
    We sell 1 Archi mythic mount (with loot) a week for 1 million gold. For the other lockout it's also possible to buy Manno + Archi with loot but without mount for around 500k.

Located on a pretty low populated realm (EU), so we sometimes also get xrealm buyers.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommo View Post
    1 Million? Jesus, that seems a bit ridiculous, theres a guy on my server doing it for 40k, its a pretty dead realm but even still.
    I'm talking about mythic Archi. We did some Archi hc moose runs before for 50k at the start and right now the price is about 25k (EU).

10+ Year Old Account
    Its a cool mount but at that price might as well wait like 2 expansions to solo it when they do another stat squish or do it with a few friends towards the end of legion or something. Haven't hit the gold cap yet but I would rather use big wealth on items you cant get through normal means like ccg stuff or bmah.

Bought for myself + a friend because we hadn't raided most of the past expansion but collect mounts. Pugging isn't fun & 20-30k is not much at all.

We could've waited till we naturally got a kill (as it turns out we did) but there was no expectation of that 3 months ago.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by balatro View Post
    If you're willing to pay in USD$, you get a significant discount.
    This is against the Blizzard rules, so instead of talking to a real guild i think you talked to some kind of gold seller dude xD No respected 13/13M guild sells for real money.

Quote Originally Posted by Xerra View Post
    Its a cool mount but at that price might as well wait like 2 expansions to solo it when they do another stat squish or do it with a few friends towards the end of legion or something. Haven't hit the gold cap yet but I would rather use big wealth on items you cant get through normal means like ccg stuff or bmah.
    As soon as Legion hits its down to like 0.01% drop or something. So ye u can go farm it but it will take you ages unless lucky

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by shinbout View Post
    This is against the Blizzard rules, so instead of talking to a real guild i think you talked to some kind of gold seller dude xD No respected 13/13M guild sells for real money.
    uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh lol

Deleted
    Mythic is mount 700k on silvernoon/ravencrest/shadoowsong EU.

10+ Year Old Account
    Around the time where the Moose mount came, the price for Archimonde-HC was 50K... Right now, it's 30-40K..

Mythic? I can't imagine more than 150-200K, falling the longer time passes..
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

Quote Originally Posted by Tommo View Post
    1 Million? Jesus, that seems a bit ridiculous
    People pay 1 million for mediocre BMAH mounts like the one from Al'Akir or Ragnaros.

Quote Originally Posted by judgementofantonidas View Post
    I know a guy who bought full mythic boost for cash and talked about it in game (not on ts or any channel Blizz cannot see). Nothing was done to him. Blizzard doesn't care.

fucking good one fam lmfao
    You have never done hfc before:
    Scenario 1: Farm 30k vs. Try to kill hc Archimonde
    Scenario 2: Farm 1M vs. Try to kill mythic Archimonde

I don't see why the choice in my scenario to kill mythic Archimonde rather than farming 1M, is more absurd than yours, where you'd rather try to kill hc Archi rather than farming 30k.