Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    really, i'd like all the old faction mounts to be updated too. but since they were focusing on updating warlock summons, i just thought maybe it'd be cool if they'd update our other two summons that most people forget are actual demons we summon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saafe View Post
    No...Sucks to be you
    Meh. The model is older, but you can't go wrong with flame horses. (headless horseman's mount, karazhan horse, etc.)
    My youtube channels: Sath Reacts: TV & Movie Reactions, and Sath Animations: Stop motion/claymation animations

10+ Year Old Account
    Meh, I personally like the current Steed, especially with the green flame. I do think it could use an update, though. With taht being said, that would mean Blizzard would have to also update all of the other older horse mounts, as well as the other older racial mounts as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Tbf, all of my warlocks have the Green Fire, and I think the Dreadsteed looks pretty damn fantastic already in green. <.<
    I'm sure there will be a massive update of all old mounts in the future, they're already laying the foundation with the updated Vicious PVP mounts. ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    Tbf, all of my warlocks have the Green Fire, and I think the Dreadsteed looks pretty damn fantastic already in green. <.<
    I'm sure there will be a massive update of all old mounts in the future, they're already laying the foundation with the updated Vicious PVP mounts. ^^
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5tPXCvxGWA

these kinda make me think it's already in the process of happening. i REALLY REALLY hope so, because they all need it really.

10+ Year Old Account
    Until you start seeing updated models for every type of mount I wouldn't get too excited, remember what they did with the Wolf model by adding new mounts with that instead of replacing the old models.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    Until you start seeing updated models for every type of mount I wouldn't get too excited, remember what they did with the Wolf model by adding new mounts with that instead of replacing the old models.
    i thought about this myself, maybe it's just a one off thing or something.

BUT, i saw bahjeera pvp video the other day and he was riding a kodo from the tauren mount vendor. it had the updated model.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4TfjMTob1qs the video.

an update (sharper , and more details) would be nice but the models themself i love