High Overlord
    7+ Year Old Account

New 34" monitor - fuzzy dmg numbers

Since last week i'm using a 34" monitor (LG 34UC88-B) which is great so far.
    But there is one problem, that is a bit annoying. The dmg numbers are more and more fuzzy the bigger they get.

On a low lvl twink (have some at 25) with dmg numbers aroung 300 you can't mention it. But on my main (fury in raid) it looks really terrible. Big crits which result in bigger letters are fuzzy as hell.

I searched for an addon but could find anything that helps.
    I created a "Fonts" folder in the install directory and tried another font but it was still the same.
    The only way i found at the moment is Scrolling Combat Text but as a DD i would prefer to see the dmg numbers over the heads of the mobs i actually hit. So this is not an option.

Has someone a solution for this issue? Every other text is ok as you can see. Just the dmg numbers. To me, they seem to be stretched like a really small picture zoomed way to much into.
    Nanoxia Deep Silence 5 Rev.B|ASRock Z97 Extreme4|i7-4790K|HR-02 Macho|G.Skill TridentX 2x8GB|Sapphire Nitro+ Vega 64|250GB+64GB+1TB SSD|4TB HDD|Seasonic Ultra Prime Gold 1000W|Corsair Scimitar Pro+Razer Sphex|Logitech G910+|LG 34UC88-B|2x iiyama Prolite XUB2792QSU-B1|Beyerdynamics DT990 Pro+AntLion ModMic 4|Thrustmaster T500RS+TH8A

Are you talking about combat text font? If yes then its normal. Just wait for the legion where blizzard changes it.
    http://i.imgur.com/mRz6ACG.jpg

High Overlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Exactly! In my screenshot 63,845. The number is not perfect to see as it is covered by the dummy bar and proc, but you can see the issue itself.

It's not a big problem, but it's a bit annoying.
    Good to know, that it will be fixed in Legion but is there any way, to fix it right now?
    Nanoxia Deep Silence 5 Rev.B|ASRock Z97 Extreme4|i7-4790K|HR-02 Macho|G.Skill TridentX 2x8GB|Sapphire Nitro+ Vega 64|250GB+64GB+1TB SSD|4TB HDD|Seasonic Ultra Prime Gold 1000W|Corsair Scimitar Pro+Razer Sphex|Logitech G910+|LG 34UC88-B|2x iiyama Prolite XUB2792QSU-B1|Beyerdynamics DT990 Pro+AntLion ModMic 4|Thrustmaster T500RS+TH8A

Quote Originally Posted by DDM View Post
    Exactly! In my screenshot 63,845. The number is not perfect to see as it is covered by the dummy bar and proc, but you can see the issue itself.

It's not a big problem, but it's a bit annoying.
    Good to know, that it will be fixed in Legion but is there any way, to fix it right now?
    Not that I have seen.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Its just like taking a small picture and trying to stretch it to fit a larger area. Doesn't go over well.

High Overlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Thanks for the info. Then i'll have to deal with it until legion. Not perfect but ... 34" is better than 24" and nice dmg numbers