Page 1 of 8
... LastLast

Demon Hunter Videos and Streams

Please post any Videos or Streams of Demon Hunter Gameplay here.

If you are streaming for a special event (like Raid Testing) you may post with the start time, else one post per stream with usual times, please.
    Orloth SilverEye
    <Demon Hunter Moderator>
    "I am my scars."

I tanked some Mythics on a DH last night, the stream is recorded here: https://www.twitch.tv/arijtyranny/v/61858592

We successfully completed a rank 1 and 2 keystone, and started on a rank 3 but ran out of time due to the zone closing. I toy with most of the talent options, but I need to do some more testing.

I main a 13/13 M Prot warrior and have (for the most part aside from fights like BH) for 11 years. Considering swapping to DH due to the sheer raid utility, and was doing some testing.
    Last edited by arij177; 2016-04-21 at 04:51 PM.

www.twitch.tv/sangomah

Streaming all the raid tests from Havoc PoV as well as regular gameplay. With Suramar out, that is what is at the focus.

I start at 21:00 CEST the days i do stream and it is abit random until the end of May, which spells the end of my Exam period this year, meaning there will be a set Schedule. As of now, 21:00 CEST is the time to go by!

Doing a 10 hour stream (might be longer :O) on Thursday 12th from the servers come up and onwards. Will be leveling mostly, but the garrison campaign will be done simultaneously as well. Stream will be up at 22:00 CEST (not 21:00 as usual)
    Last edited by Sangomah; 2016-05-11 at 01:45 PM. Reason: @Baelroc

Quote Originally Posted by Sangomah View Post
    www.twitch.tv/sangomah

Streaming all the raid tests from Havoc PoV as well as regular gameplay. With Suramar out, that is what is at the focus.
    Sorry I was in and out of the stream yesterday. Had stuff going on.

When are you planning to start the stream up today?

"Fell deeds awake! Now for wrath; now for ruin, and the red dawn!"

Leveling Havoc on beta on twitch. The_Mildeen if you're interested.

www.twitch.tv/baelroc

Now that I have beta access, I will be streaming alot of Demon Hunter PVP. Will also be doing some Raid Testing / Leveling, but mostly PVP. I have some VoDs up from this weekend's BG testing.

7+ Year Old Account
    I've been mucking about on Beta, tried to make a bit of an overview for a Vengeance DH for anyone who is thinking about picking up the class at launch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tztf...2s1xyvxmts3neb

**Edit - Have a made a new full overview with the new talent changes included, artifact, legendaries etc can find it here --->

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nBvz...h0xqgsrnrpzc0k
    Last edited by Darkmech; 2016-06-12 at 07:48 PM.

I've also been putting up my DH PVP videos on my YouTube channel if any one is curious to watch those.

https://www.youtube.com/user/gwilis

Will hopefully be streaming / creating some more PVP DH videos this weekend.

I'm still learning the ropes with Vengeance (and making some noob mistakes along the way), but I've started uploading dungeon runs (some normals, and uploading some heroics over the next few hours, all <810 ilvl (manual entry), mythics to come in the coming days):

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-D...iuBkd8Qw9YF5ww

Quote Originally Posted by FenixAU View Post
    I'm still learning the ropes with Vengeance (and making some noob mistakes along the way), but I've started uploading dungeon runs (some normals, and uploading some heroics over the next few hours, all <810 ilvl (manual entry), mythics to come in the coming days):

Thanks for this! Exactly what I was looking for.

nameplate addon? or is that what they look like now (im looking at the darkheart thicket video btw)
    Science the shit out of it!

Quote Originally Posted by Duck- View Post
    Thanks for this! Exactly what I was looking for.
    You're welcome!

Check back over the next few days and there'll be Mythic/Mythic+ videos

Quote Originally Posted by Qlix View Post
    nameplate addon? or is that what they look like now (im looking at the darkheart thicket video btw)
    Default Legion nameplates with 'larger nameplates' option enabled.
    Last edited by FenixAU; 2016-06-02 at 07:33 PM.

You're welcome!

Check back over the next few days and there'll be Mythic/Mythic+ videos
    How is your threat generation? Do you ever feel lacking?

Quote Originally Posted by Duck- View Post
    How is your threat generation? Do you ever feel lacking?
    Probably should take this to the Vengeance thread, but no, threat gen feels fine. Wish Immo Aura had a little shorter CD though. Can be shitty for a few seconds if adds come in and you have immo aura on CD/no pain banked for a cleave.

Deleted
    anyone got link for havoc DH stream for tonights raid tests?

Legion Beta: Havoc Demon Hunter PvP [2nd Pass]
    Will probably drop some more PvP videos and such. If only BG's popped more often

Going to be streaming DH a lot with plenty of youtube content on guides/pvp and pve action!

www.twitch.tv/smashgaming
    Last edited by Smashpanda; 2016-07-31 at 10:50 AM.
    Monk Guides/Tips & Fun unique videos check it out:
    YouTube.com/SmashUpGaming

Deleted

Havoc: A Guide to Success [Video]

Hey folks!

My name's Tuskeh, and I create video guides for World of Warcraft. I've got some pretty nifty class guides in the works, and the Havoc Demon Hunter is my first for Legion.

The guide is an amalgamation of information researched by myself supplemented by the information in the Marduum Discord Server, and has been proof-read by multiple players (including Wordup, a prominent Enhancement Shaman and Havoc Demon Hunter theorycrafter), so the information within should be pretty accurate!

Hopefully it helps you folks out. If you have any thoughts or criticism, I'm more than happy to listen.

You can find the guide here:

Thanks for reading this - have fun out there!

Just moving this to video sticky.
    Last edited by Stacie; 2016-08-10 at 10:12 PM. Reason: move

Nobody commented into this?

Awesome job man, 10/10 guide.

That momentum piece by piece explanation was awesome, and that's probably one of the hardest things to explain in a rotation.

Deleted
    Thanks for all this work really good guide