Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Very constructive guide. Well done!

Amazing video! Thank you sir!

Nice guide, really appreciate this, finally some video with momentum explanation. Was having trouble with this.

A look at Havoc in the pre-patch

I haven't been as active here on the forums the last month or so (mostly just because all of the Legion stuff took a lot of time in prep) but I put out a video (and maintain the IV guide) for Demon Hunters, that is focused on the pre-patch for those who want a quick run down. Not here to steal any of @Vanyali 's thunder (<3) so not gonna flood his thread, but don't worry I'm still dedicated to keeping DH info up to date even if my filthy Shaman tendencies might have come through recently :P

Just moving this to our Video sticky.
    Last edited by Stacie; 2016-08-10 at 10:06 PM. Reason: Moved

Deleted
    Great work

Second that - great work!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shirofune View Post
    Nobody commented into this?

Awesome job man, 10/10 guide.

That momentum piece by piece explanation was awesome, and that's probably one of the hardest things to explain in a rotation.
    I honestly can't see the current form of Momentum making it to launch, which is a really shame as I was looking forward to playing around with it.

Quote Originally Posted by The Don View Post
    I honestly can't see the current form of Momentum making it to launch, which is a really shame as I was looking forward to playing around with it.
    I don't think is going to be changed that much. I actually think all is going to get are QoL changes, like stacking bufftime and stuff like that

I haven't watched the whole thing but the first 10 minutes is awesome.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shirofune View Post
    I don't think is going to be changed that much. I actually think all is going to get are QoL changes, like stacking bufftime and stuff like that
    That would be pretty awesome.

Hi guys,

Just thought, I would add my little set of video's here, I added a playlist of all the video's since rolling a demon hunter.
    I play mostly Vengeance, But there might be a few moments, where I am Havok.
    The video's contain all the cut scene and cinematic's.

Here is the link to the playlist
    Since, i cant post links, remove spaces to view
    https : // goo.gl /BaWjnw

Feedback is always welcome.

Deleted
    Great work!

I'm a 13/13m raider rerolling DH, I stream our main raids on Tues/Weds 7-10 on my DH and just general stuff on the off days. Can help other DH's by answering any questions I know.

twitch.tv/itsabsoboys
    Last edited by Abso11615; 2016-08-20 at 11:04 PM. Reason: times

Right now not doing much on my stream. Once legion drops i will be leveling as Vengance and running dungeons and what not and when raiding i will also be streaming which is friday and saturday nights from 11pm till 2am central time. Not as active as other players ATM but just throwing my stream out and i will try to help anyone as much as i can. Thanks

https://www.twitch.tv/sosleapy

*update* changed raid times will start streaming more soon :P
    Last edited by sosleapy; 2016-09-19 at 08:23 PM.

https://www.twitch.tv/stillflexin

Mythic Dungeons, World Quests, you name it. 827 Vengeance DH

Character Name: Strifelol [Mythic Content] Havoc Demon Hunter
    Guild: Synthesis
    Content: PvE
    Region: US
    Language: EN
    Twitch Channel: Strifelol
    Last edited by Strifelol; 2018-08-24 at 12:16 AM.

Deleted
    Hey guys!

I made a montage to demonstrate the burst-capabilities of Havoc Demon Hunters in PvP.
    Core-Talents: Fel Mastery, First Blood, Nemesis, Soul Rending, Chaos Blades

Enjoy!

Deleted

Deleted
    Heya

Figured i'd pop my video for DH PvE DPS Guide:

Sadly had some minor issues with recording making in-game chat/text a bit blurry. Will have it sorted before next video.

Deleted
    Hi guys,

I recently startet my youtube channel mainly about Demon Hunters. In my latest video I did some 1v2 arenas to show you some helpful pvp tricks. I got very positive feedback so far.
    Enjoy the video and please give me some constructive feedback about it!

Since I got a lot of requests to do a guide about my talent choices for PvP, here it is:

Have a nice day!
    Nave
    Last edited by mmoc4181e51e50; 2016-09-18 at 07:58 AM.