Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    That mount reminds me of the car that was used in Filmation's Ghostbusters cartoon!

As a side note, was music added this build? I'm craving to hear some new zone and dungeon music

That new character status pane makes me wanna throw up. What the hell are they thinking?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by snackfeat View Post
    That new character status pane makes me wanna throw up. What the hell are they thinking?
    Trying to simplify it, they seem to be on some sort of crusade to rid the game from things that require more then two braincells.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    That new stats panel is abysmal, where's movement speed? Or every other stat that's useful at lower levels (Dodge/Parry still works on low level gear)? Hope someone brings out an add on to fix the mess blizzard made of it.
    First of all, Dodge and Parry were removed almost 2 years ago. Secondly, I don't see a mess. I see the complete opposite. Its nice for them to clean it up and make it a little less like a spreadsheet. I'm sure any stats they haven't put on there will be added later. It is alpha after all.

Quote Originally Posted by Thromshall View Post
    First of all, Dodge and Parry were removed almost 2 years ago. Secondly, I don't see a mess. I see the complete opposite. Its nice for them to clean it up and make it a little less like a spreadsheet. I'm sure any stats they haven't put on there will be added later. It is alpha after all.
    Dodge and parry removed 2 years ago? Are you legit retarded? Are you even playing the same game as us?

Quote Originally Posted by Vexenar View Post
    Trying to simplify it, they seem to be on some sort of crusade to rid the game from things that require more then two braincells.
    Yes, because it takes SUCH intellect to read the character info pane on Live. Do tell, how few braincells must one have to even start believing that it's in any way complex?
    You still get the same info for every stat when you mouse over it. All they've done is clean up the interface and make it look better.

Dodge and parry removed 2 years ago? Are you legit retarded? Are you even playing the same game as us?
    I guess I just count removal of the stat from items as something unnecessary to count on the state pane. Don't think that makes me retarded.

Check WoWWiki.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was expecting a whole new pvp system, we get the exact same thing with timed rewards. Here is your yearly 4x50 wins to get in arena and your yearly 4x50 wins to get in RBG to get the same rewards. Can't say I'm not disappointed at the moment.

Also, if there is no "advanced" character stats, showing like movement speed, this will be likely hated by a lot and rage will happen. Neutral about this atm.

Quote Originally Posted by Thromshall View Post
    I guess I just count removal of the stat from items as something unnecessary to count on the state pane. Don't think that makes me retarded.

Check WoWWiki.
    You still get dodge/parry from other sources.

And this is what I expected: fans raging at Blizzard for simplifying the stat window...

I personally like it. Now you only see what you need to see of the stats and if some stat is missing, heck could be a bug. They can fix it.
    What even is the need for such a complicated stat menu anyway? Whether you are dumb or not, it still can be hard to figure out and there was a ton of unneeded stats showing up anyway

Quote Originally Posted by Tornwar View Post
    And this is what I expected: fans raging at Blizzard for simplifying the stat window...

I personally like it. Now you only see what you need to see of the stats and if some stat is missing, heck could be a bug. They can fix it.
    What even is the need for such a complicated stat menu anyway? Whether you are dumb or not, it still can be hard to figure out and there was a ton of unneeded stats showing up anyway
    As per usual, people confuse quantity with quality and complexity, or just bitch and whine for the sake of doing so. I can't imagine ANYONE sitting and going "Hmm...this makes for some real engaging gameplay and complexity!" at the character info window before it became clear that it has changed...

And indeed, if stats relevant to your class/spec are missing, just report it. I'm checking over my characters on Alpha and if I see a stat missing which is relevant, I'll let Blizzard know.

Quote Originally Posted by Tornwar View Post

The thing is, why even change it to begin with? There is literally no point in changing this, the old one works fine. They are pretty much just changing stupid shit for the sake of changing something.

I'm okay with this simplification. My 4 year old cousin couldn't understand the menu, so he does. All is well in Blizzardland.

You still get dodge/parry from other sources.
    Not anything worth noting in a character overview. I'm sure they'll add a detail view for those truly interested in their chance to dodge, parry, and who wish to stare at their movement speed.

And they will probably add dodge/parry to the relevant classes only.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkeon View Post
    I'm okay with this simplification. My 4 year old cousin couldn't understand the menu, so he does. All is well in Blizzardland.
    So now your 4-year old cousin suddenly understands what the stats mean, which ones he needs to prioritize depending on the character he's going to play and all that jazz?

Give me a break...

Also, for information's sake: Stats show up in the information depending on whether you have items with those stats equipped or not. My hunter has a versatility trinket, so I see haste, mastery, critical strike and versatility in her info. My shaman only has crit and mastery items, so I only see those in his character info.
    Last edited by Queen of Hamsters; 2016-04-21 at 10:45 PM.

Apparently Item Level is the most important stat, with the large fancy number and all...

Might as well just have left that one in, after all, the others are redundant as they tie directly to ilvl

Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    So now your 4-year old cousin suddenly understands what the stats mean, which ones he needs to prioritize depending on the character he's going to play and all that jazz?

Give me a break...
    Give him time. For now, menus. Then, eventually, even further simplified stats - not to mention pretty much all he'd get are items suitable, even if not BiS, for his class, so it should be fine either way. And soon, the 2-3 button rotations and he'll be set.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkeon View Post
    Give him time. For now, menus. Then, eventually, even further simplified stats - not to mention pretty much all he'd get are items suitable, even if not BiS, for his class, so it should be fine either way. And soon, the 2-3 button rotations and he'll be set.
    I don't know what game you're playing, but I see no 2-3 button rotations on the Alpha.

Hyperbole and silly negativity.

Quote Originally Posted by Humbugged View Post
    Uh oh! Cataclysm races Vicious mounts! I wonder what they'll do with Worgen!

Maybe Vicious Running Wild, where the Worgen has a trail of fire and smoke behind him. (kidding, of course).
    Just have them eat lots of Mexican food.
    "Let's see. There are monkeys that evolved into men and monkeys that didn't. Just as well, there are men that remained men and men that evolved into something else. Do you really think humans are the ultimate form of evolution? How arrogant."
    --Kakurine, Evil Zone for PS1

Quote Originally Posted by Zardi View Post
    Apparently Item Level is the most important stat, with the large fancy number and all...

Might as well just have left that one in, after all, the others are redundant as they tie directly to ilvl
    This. At this pace gear won't even have stats in the expansion after legion. All gear in the game will just have an item level number and everything else will be hidden.