ElvUI - Extend Life

Hi guys,

Recently started using ElvUI over traditional Blizz frames. Can anyone help me figure out how to get buffs/cd's to display on frames? I r newb.

Deleted
    I think mine tracked it automatically with a white square on the left of the frame.

I only have the pink square for ReM's :/

i made mine a little square where it generally puts life cocoon

Quote Originally Posted by Natureseer View Post
    i made mine a little square where it generally puts life cocoon
    Not sure how to do that.

Go to filters - "buff indicators", there you can add the spell id of extend life.

Quote Originally Posted by lonely zergling View Post
    Go to filters - "buff indicators", there you can add the spell id of extend life.
    Thank you! Do you happen to know how I can make it an extend life icon, maybe enlarged a bit and moved somewhere else on the player frame? It is a little red square on the top right of my screen atm.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Methyltren View Post
    Thank you! Do you happen to know how I can make it an extend life icon, maybe enlarged a bit and moved somewhere else on the player frame? It is a little red square on the top right of my screen atm.
    iirc you have a menu on the window you add theses filters with different sliders to change the position, size and color of the red square, but i don't think you can make it an extend life icon.

protips : use a special color (using light blue personally) so you can easily see it on any class and know that it's Extend life.