Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by iamthedevil View Post
    Rob mentioned MMO-champ, lol.
    If you watch the first Warcraft Panel, you'll see he's a lot like us. He used to raid competitively in WOTLK and has hundreds of /played hours.

He talked about how he'd post on MMOC and know Blizzard wasn't actually reading that so when he met the game devs he started ranting towards them on what they should do.

Quote Originally Posted by Partysaurus Rex View Post
    Wow... that orc breaking the humans neck... brutal.

- - - Updated - - -

It is its own story. Originally the script was the story of Orcs VS Humans. In that original script the orcs were not good guys. They did not team up either.
    Yeah... I've seen that. Whatever he decides to do, I'm just hoping he doesn't stray too far from what made warcraft epic. Truly the orcs should be portrayed as evil in the first couple movies, with Durotan's group being the only good orcs. It's how the universe spawned awesome bad guys like Ner'zhul, and they can't reasonably do a movie with the Lich King unless they let the orcs be evil.

"In the movie Orgrim has the Doomhammer and uses it as a hammer as a Warrior, so there is a little bit of bending of how the game works."
    uh last time i checked orgrim DID use the hammer as a warrior, how is the bending the game at all? Just cause it's being used by a shaman right now?