Password retrieval broken.

Hey, Revi here. Tried a few times over the last several weeks to get a new password sent to me as I had forgotten my old one. First of all the link to retrieve it is kinda hard to see, hidden in the text rather than as a distinct button for some reason. Second, it just doesn't work. I've tried multiple times with days between, and I've never received an email. The email is properly registered, I get the email with the link to reset password, I just don't get the follow-up email once I reset to allow me to sign in or create a new password. If you don't get that email, password retrieval is impossible.

Please fix that, and if possible send me a new password while you're at it <3

10+ Year Old Account
    I just tested and it does seem to work now, although the second email did have a decent delay.

Emails were not working for a few days, so you might have been trying then.

Try again now.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

Quote Originally Posted by Tziva View Post
    I just tested and it does seem to work now, although the second email did have a decent delay.

Emails were not working for a few days, so you might have been trying then.

Try again now.
    I tried again right after you responded, still haven't gotten the email (~17 hours later).

Edit: just tried for this throwaway account and it worked. Seems to only be an issue with my other account.
    Last edited by Bear in despair; 2016-04-29 at 02:42 PM.

You will have to use the Contact Form then: http://www.mmo-champion.com/sendmessage.php