Stuck at 50/51 tanaan treasures found.

Only ones left that I can see is two from a Tanaan campaign which I have no idea to start.
    Otherwise I can't see any more treasures.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Euroguy View Post
    Only ones left that I can see is two from a Tanaan campaign which I have no idea to start.
    Otherwise I can't see any more treasures.
    Then find what campagin quests you didn't do there and check on wowhead where you start them. The treasure achievement in Tanaan is basically everything. Quite surprised you still have 2 actually.

Quote Originally Posted by urok View Post
    Then find what campagin quests you didn't do there and check on wowhead where you start them. The treasure achievement in Tanaan is basically everything. Quite surprised you still have 2 actually.
    Where can I look at my progress on Tanaan campaign? I'm seeing anything in my quest log.

It's 1 quest per week for about 4 weeks that you pick in Tanaan's base after unlocking it. There's achievement for it, I think in quests > Draenor section.

10+ Year Old Account
    Fun fact.. Even though the achievement says 51 rares, there was actually 52 (when v6.2 was released).. Since then a few more have been added (atleast the three east of the portal that drops toys), somgetting to 51 (with a minimum of 55) should be no problem..
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    For what its worth, if you have one of the lounge chair toys you can use it to bypass the flame barrier that blocks access to the Obelisk treasure. Walk directly up to the flame wall (it wont do any damage to you), then drop the chair. Sit in the chair while still facing the wall. Click the dismount arrow and you will be placed inside the cave. You can then run back and grab the Obelisk treasure. Use the same tactic to get back out of the cave.

While this allows you access to one of the two toys that would ordinarily be gated by the Tanaan campaign, it will not allow you access to the second of the two (the one with the Cinder Pet near the fell mountain). That giant green fellflame wall is proof against this trick. Also, you will be teleported out if you walljump or fly in from above without being on the necessary quest.