Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Dugraka View Post
    Even when you show what he "really means" some people still don't like his message and policies.
    I completely support people's right to completely disagree with everything Donald Trump says, I'll even support them protesting outside his rallies.

But once they turn violent, destroying property and physically attacking people, I don't know how anyone can support them. How can you call him a hate monger, when you're (not you of course) the one rioting? many of these people think themselves smart, but this whole notion that Donald can single handedly ruin the world is just people giving into hysteria and foolishness.

The right all went nuts over Obama being the Anti-Christ and it wasn't but 6 months ago, all we heard was Obama is Muslim about to enact martial law etc etc before he leaves office. Now the new cool hysteria is to act like Trump is the new anti-Christ and he's going to enact martial law once elected.

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Calling all illegal immigrants rapist et al can be considered mean. He made fun of how Kasich ate, that was kinda mean. Petty, but still a little mean. Etc, etc.
    He didn't call illegal immigrants rapists.

Calling all illegal immigrants rapist et al can be considered mean. He made fun of how Kasich ate, that was kinda mean. Petty, but still a little mean. Etc, etc.
    Granted Trump acts like a 15 year old with his insults, I think the Left blows shit WAY out of proportion.

I don't even like trump, but these idiots that are causing problems at these rallies aren't doing themselves any favors.

I mean....are the far lefts beliefs so fragile that they have to try to shut down someone else's freedom of speech instead of meeting them on a debate stage?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN308 View Post
    Because he said mean things of course.

The horror!!! Quick lets hurl rocks and block freeways!!

10+ Year Old Account
    People still think trump is evil and must be stopped? Geez...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    He didn't call illegal immigrants rapists.
    He called the people being sent over by Mexico, and then immediately after "all over" Central and South America, rapists. He did it when he announced his candidacy for president. His exact words continue to speak for themselves.

EDIT: Oh wait, here it is.

TRUMP: When did we beat Japan at anything? They send their cars over by the millions, and what do we do? When was the last time you saw a Chevrolet in Tokyo? It doesn't exist, folks. They beat us all the time.

When do we beat Mexico at the border? They're laughing at us, at our stupidity. And now they are beating us economically. They are not our friend, believe me. But they're killing us economically.

The U.S. has become a dumping ground for everybody else's problems.

(APPLAUSE)

Thank you. It's true, and these are the best and the finest. When Mexico sends its people, they're not sending their best. They're not sending you. They're not sending you. They're sending people that have lots of problems, and they're bringing those problems with us. They're bringing drugs. They're bringing crime. They're rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.

But I speak to border guards and they tell us what we're getting. And it only makes common sense. It only makes common sense. They're sending us not the right people.

It's coming from more than Mexico. It's coming from all over South and Latin America, and it's coming probably -- probably -- from the Middle East. But we don't know. Because we have no protection and we have no competence, we don't know what's happening. And it's got to stop and it's got to stop fast.

(APPLAUSE)

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post

The horror!!! Quick lets hurl rocks and block freeways!!
    that is the thing that bothers me. They go from protesting to "let's F@ck over people who have nothing to do with the rally or Trump to show how angry we are."

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    He called the people being sent over by Mexico, and then immediately after "all over" Central and South America, rapists. He did it when he announced his candidacy for president. His exact words continue to speak for themselves.
    I still scratch my head why people are upset Trump insulted illegals.

Who cares?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by docterfreeze View Post
    People still think trump is evil and must be stopped? Geez...
    Hillary means Status Quo, Cruz wants a theocracy for the US and Trump would be a political disaster.
    "when i'm around you i'm like a level 5 metapod. all i can do is harden!"

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    The people who cry for censorship aren't going to be buying the game anyway. Censoring it, is going to piss off the people who were going to buy it.
    Barret: It's a good thing we had those Phoenix Downs.
    Cloud: You have the downs!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    Don't these protesters realize, the only thing they are doing is making Trump more popular?
    Anyone engaging in aggressive violence is an idiot. But honestly, I'm not sure they're going to make Trump more popular.
    Eat yo vegetables

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade Wolf View Post
    Hillary means Status Quo, Cruz wants a theocracy for the US and Trump would be a political disaster.
    I thought it was taught in grade school that the president doesn't have complete control?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PRE 9-11 View Post
    Anyone engaging in aggressive violence is an idiot. But honestly, I'm not sure they're going to make Trump more popular.
    Committing extreme actions could turn undecided folks away.

Quote Originally Posted by Daelak View Post
    Are you surprised people don't like his message?
    so it is justified if you don't like someone message is to get violent that it is an expectable response

Quote Originally Posted by Blade Wolf View Post
    I don't understand how the average American doesn't realize all the evil shit they think Trump is going to do literally won't happen.
    If Trump is as bad as they think he is, this is how his term is going to go:
    "Ok, I'm president. Build the wall!" "No." "Oh. Well, okay."
    "Deport all Muslims!" "No." "Oh, okay well I'll just sit in the whitehouse then.."
    "Make the Muslims wear tags that show they are Muslim!" "No." "Oh.."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vyxn View Post
    44 views and I'm the first to reply
    guess our resident Trump bashing SJWs have nothing to say cant think of any way to defend this violence
    That's because we don't defend this violence.

They know these actions the violence which is going to get worse and worse is going to drive support to Trump in droves
    Which is why I, a Bernie Sanders fan, am sick of seeing these protesters come out and make things worse.
    Putin khuliyo

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gib Lover View Post
    I don't understand how the average American doesn't realize all the evil shit they think Trump is going to do literally won't happen.
    "Deport all Muslims!" "No." "Oh, okay well I'll just sit in the whitehouse then.."
    Trump Derangement Syndrome.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by docterfreeze View Post
    I thought it was taught in grade school that the president doesn't have complete control?
    Yes but Trump diplomacy skills are utter shite.
    "when i'm around you i'm like a level 5 metapod. all i can do is harden!"

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    The people who cry for censorship aren't going to be buying the game anyway. Censoring it, is going to piss off the people who were going to buy it.
    Barret: It's a good thing we had those Phoenix Downs.
    Cloud: You have the downs!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    why?

10char
    Felonious abuse of spray-on tan.
    Putin khuliyo

he said there was rapist entering illegally from Mexico which is a fact
    it is you and your ilk that equates that to calling all illegal immigrants rapist. why is that explain

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckSparkles View Post
    Committing extreme actions could turn undecided folks away.
    You mean like elbowing people in the face?

Eat yo vegetables

I really hope the people defending the violence are just trolling to get a reaction out of people on the forums. You can't actually justify that can you? By saying "well what he says warrants it" you are essentially agreeing with the notion that a woman deserved to be raped for what she was wearing. People need a serious reality check, and it looks like Trump is gonna have to spoon-feed it to these babies.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gib Lover View Post
    In all fairness, a fair number of people know that. Not enough, but a fair amount. The problem is the fact that he'd try to do it at all. Give me a gun and 6 bullets and ask me to shoot the Pope and I'll miss six-for-six at 30 fucking feet. But that's still not a redeeming quality, and I should still get tackled and/or exocised.