Page 10 of 31 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Without bush there would have never been an Obama, without Obama there would never have been a trump.

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably laying somewhere frozen and cold.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ransath View Post
    So, Trump will NEVER win the general election eh? LOL.

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/publ..._41_clinton_39

Just wait till he actually starts in on vilifying her, that will be such a pleasure to watch.

Trump 2016! Making America Great Again!
    You know what's actually going to be funny?

When Hilary turns the tables and puts Trump on blaze for sucking her metaphorical dick in '08.

You populists and your media ADD.
    There are no worse scum in this world than fascists, rebels and political hypocrites.
    Donald Trump is only like Hitler because of the fact he's losing this war on all fronts.
    Apparently condemning a fascist ideology is the same as being fascist. And who the fuck are you to say I can't be fascist against fascist ideologies?
    If merit was the only dividing factor in the human race, then everyone on Earth would be pretty damn equal.

Quote Originally Posted by Nelinrah View Post
    Um, Trump is/was a lobbyist. The idea that he isn't part of the system is hilarious. Especially in regards to economic policy that he very much benefits from.
    He is a billionaire skyscraper builder that owns some of the most beautiful and impressive places and buildings on the planet. Trump is no fool, he knows the scumbag politicians are always asking for handouts so he paid them off.

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably laying somewhere frozen and cold.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    He is a billionaire skyscraper builder that owns some of the most beautiful and impressive places and buildings on the planet. Trump is no fool, he knows the scumbag politicians are always asking for handouts so he paid them off.
    Trump University, amirite?

You can get your degree in vertical surface engineering.
    There are no worse scum in this world than fascists, rebels and political hypocrites.
    Donald Trump is only like Hitler because of the fact he's losing this war on all fronts.
    Apparently condemning a fascist ideology is the same as being fascist. And who the fuck are you to say I can't be fascist against fascist ideologies?
    If merit was the only dividing factor in the human race, then everyone on Earth would be pretty damn equal.

I'm still not seeing how lobbyist is better than politician that got campaign contributions from lobbyists. If lobbyists are so bad then you shouldn't like Trump. If lobbyists aren't bad then you should have no problem with politicians receiving money from that. Anything else is hypocrisy.

Quote Originally Posted by Manabomb View Post
    Trump University, amirite?

You can get your degree in vertical surface engineering.
    Trump university was a motivational course, look at trump he has more energy at 70 than I had at 21.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm still not seeing how lobbyist is better than politician that got campaign contributions from lobbyists. If lobbyists are so bad then you shouldn't like Trump. If lobbyists aren't bad then you should have no problem with politicians receiving money from that. Anything else is hypocrisy.
    No he isn't a lobbyist, he didn't send people to Washington to offer bribes and donations. They called him for a donation, he gave them a donation, that's the way it is for a billionaire whos just trying to run a business.

Deleted
    In all honesty, I can see it both ways.

Who knows what will be said, uncovered or occur during the final race? Both candidates are likely to have a lot of skeletons in the closet and whoever plays the "game" best will most likely win.

No he isn't a lobbyist, he didn't send people to Washington to offer bribes and donations. They called him for a donation, he gave them a donation, that's the way it is for a billionaire whos just trying to run a business.
    Right, right, when Trump does it it's different. Of course.

Deleted

Last edited by mmocdfdf1a8f27; 2016-05-03 at 07:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ramayana1423 View Post
    It's actually hysterical that anyone thinks he can win a general election at this point.
    "But... but... but... all the people who post on /pol/, KiA, and TheRedpill support Trump so he has to win!"

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    This is why I generally use conglomerate sites like RCP that collate a bunch of polls.

But it IS worth noting that Rasmussen's methodology has been much-criticized, and they've been spectacularly wrong more often than this normal statistical variance would explain.
    I don't bother trusting polls. Just look at the Michigan polls.

Polls change with the wind....like a "good" politician.

President Hillary Clinton, get used to it

If she does absolutely nothing, or lies the entire time, it's better than Trump, and people know it.
    Mother pus bucket!

They laughed at trump, they laughed at blue collar workers, now we are laughing at them. Trump 2016!. America First, that's how it is now. So shut up millennials and be grateful that someone is fighting for you while risking everything to ensure your grand children have a future.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by tankbug View Post
    President Hillary Clinton, get used to it

If she does absolutely nothing, or lies the entire time, it's better than Trump, and people know it.
    Crooked Hillary for prison 2016, she is a disgusting, worthless, lying, scumbag.

They laughed at trump, they laughed at blue collar workers, now we are laughing at them. Trump 2016!. America First, that's how it is now. So shut up millennials and be grateful that someone is fighting for you while risking everything to ensure your grand children have a future.
    Fighting for me? I don't appreciate people who are trying to restrict constitutional freedoms, commit war crimes, violate human rights, or piss off the rest of the fucking world for the sole purpose of flopping America's dick in their faces. I want to live in a safer nation, not a more dangerous one.

Crooked Hillary for prison 2016, she is a disgusting, worthless, lying, scumbag.
    Still better than American Hitler. I think they are smarter than electing a hateful, egocentric, drunk neanderthal for the oval office.
    Mother pus bucket!

Fighting for me? I don't appreciate people who are trying to restrict constitutional freedoms, commit war crimes, violate human rights, or piss off the rest of the fucking world for the sole purpose of flopping America's dick in their faces. I want to live in a safer nation, not a more dangerous one.
    Well you want to take peoples guns away right?, aren't you guilty of trying to restrict freedoms? You want to strip honest, hardworking, law abiding citizens their right to own a firearm to protect their family and home?.

Well you want to take peoples guns away right?, aren't you guilty of trying to restrict freedoms? You want to strip honest, hardworking, law abiding citizens their right to own a firearm to protect their family and home?.
    When the fuck did I saw anything at all about taking guns away?

Quote Originally Posted by tankbug View Post
    Still better than American Hitler. I think they are smarter than electing a hateful, egocentric, drunk neanderthal for the oval office.
    You haven't seen nothing yet, we trumpsters will definitely be getting some cool uniforms soon I hope. Plus trump will have all the access to knowledge and algorithms that Obama has been using. I cant wait, I giggle with excitement and for the record I have never giggled before trump. Well I giggle sometimes, but rarely.

- - - Updated - - -

When the fuck did I saw anything at all about taking guns away?
    You people want to leave us unable to protect our families from gangs of marauders. Yeah your 10 minutes of Obama fame are over, it was a disaster.
    Last edited by Hooked; 2016-05-03 at 07:46 AM.

anyone is better clinton. 100% go trump

You haven't seen nothing yet, we trumpsters will definitely be getting some cool uniforms soon I hope. Plus trump will have all the access to knowledge and algorithms that Obama has been using. I cant wait, I giggle with excitement and for the record I have never giggled before trump.

- - - Updated - - -

You people want to leave us unable to protect our families from gangs of marauders.
    Oh, oh, I get it.

That is some dedication getting over 9,000 posts on a troll account. Carry on.