Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Added Queen of Ghosts Kerrigan. This seems to be the cleansed Kerrigan as she was at the start of Heart of the Swarm, although she's wearing a more "Nova"-like Hostile Environment Suit (one of her lines mentions it) and has mechanical wings designed by Reigel (featured in the Covert Ops missions). I think this qualifies as same universe, alternate gear.

Yeah I'm still hoping for more Ninja vs. Samurai skins :P

I agree on Chen and LiLi, I just left it as "Thunder King victorious" for brevity.

To be precise, listening to its funny quotes, its a fully cleansed Kerrigan - The one at the start of Heart wasn't fully, 100% cleansed - Thus, the zerg-like dreadlocks, the psionic control over the zerg, and the mutations she gets throughout the campaign. So its 100% human compared to 10% human. I would put it as alternate reality SC.

I would also put Prisoner Tychus as alternate reality SC, as Tychus never did escape from prison.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

Quote Originally Posted by Raugnaut View Post
    To be precise, listening to its funny quotes, its a fully cleansed Kerrigan - The one at the start of Heart wasn't fully, 100% cleansed - Thus, the zerg-like dreadlocks, the psionic control over the zerg, and the mutations she gets throughout the campaign. So its 100% human compared to 10% human. I would put it as alternate reality SC.

I would also put Prisoner Tychus as alternate reality SC, as Tychus never did escape from prison.
    I'm not sure it was ever established exactly how cleansed she was at the start of HoTS.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

I added Thunder Guard Zarya. Interesting skin, her lore snippet suggests a sci-fi/Norse mythology mashup universe. I wonder if we'll see more skins in that theme, seems like a rich vein to mine...

Also Raider Rexxar, a straightforward Warcraft/Starcraft crossover.
    Last edited by Mormolyce; 2016-09-28 at 10:19 AM.

Added Hellblade Samuro, according to his blurb he's from the same universe as Hellhammer Thrall.

Deputy Valla is part of the same alternate Starcraft universe as Marshal Raynor, also her flavour text references Riksville which is a terran settlement on Mar Sara. Superficially both would appear to be set in a Real World / Western theme but Raynor's flavour text directly mentions the Confederacy and the "world" of Mar Sara, so I'm still classifying these as an alternate Starcraft universe. Maybe I'll spin it off as its own shared universe at some point.

Scarecrow Xul also appears to be a Real World (or Silly) theme but the flavour text references Farmer Saldean, which puts him in the Diablo/Warcraft crossover category. I mean that could be a real world person named Farmer Saldean as a reference, but I'm going with this for now.

Nice work, I appreciate you keeping this going
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Added three more skins.

Lo'Gosh Varian - straightforward, it's main universe/alternate gear as this is him during his "Lo'Gosh" period.
    Druid of the Flame Malfurion - appears to be another standalone alternate universe/what if.
    Cyberhawk Kael'thas - nothing explicitly connects him to the superhero universe, but I'm putting him here because he clearly fits thematically. Until/unless something's confirmed.

Added three more skins.

Lo'Gosh Varian - straightforward, it's main universe/alternate gear as this is him during his "Lo'Gosh" period.
    Druid of the Flame Malfurion - appears to be another standalone alternate universe/what if.
    Cyberhawk Kael'thas - nothing explicitly connects him to the superhero universe, but I'm putting him here because he clearly fits thematically. Until/unless something's confirmed.
    Cyberhawk is a character from Rock and Roll Racing
    Last edited by Thimagryn; 2016-11-30 at 09:43 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    "Real" Demon Hunters don't work as a class in modern WoW
    Quote Originally Posted by Talen View Post
    Please point out to me the player Demon Hunter who has Meta.

Quote Originally Posted by Thimagryn View Post
    Cyberhawk is a character from Rock and Roll Racing
    I'm not so convinced on that based on his bio.

"Sunstrider Industries CEO Mikael Thoss uses his company's vast wealth and cutting edge technology to protect the innocent as Cyberhawk, the avian avenger!"

The name and look of the skin may be a reference, but the character doesn't seem to be the same one.

This has probably already been said but Queen of Ghosts Kerrigan is from an alternate reality where Kerrigan and Raynor joined forces to fight Mengsk in Heart of the Swarm. That Kerrigan was never re-infested, and Ghost Kerrigan before her infestation never had wings or zerg hair, so it's definitely an alternate universe skin.

Also Queen of Ghosts Kerrigan still has Zerg hair, it's just within those tubes. We know It's Umojan tech so maybe it's to contain the Zerg DNA?
    She probably kept the Zerg hair as it may function like Protoss nerve cords, I.E they'd amplify her psionic powers.
    Last edited by Gurluas; 2016-12-09 at 03:57 AM.

Given the Super Sentai theme and similar art style, I'd say Super Sonya and MAD Martian Gazlowe would be apart of the Space Opera universe; it's just that unlike the others, their stories haven't crossed paths yet.

Update: added Winter Veil Lunara and Gingerdread Nazeebo, straightforward holiday skins. I also added which holiday each skin is from now that there's enough of them to need to keep track :P

Also added Lil' Ragnaros under "other/silly" though you could make a case for "alternate universe" - in this one he was summoned so soon he came out chibi :P

Quote Originally Posted by Valyrian the Moofia Boss View Post
    Given the Super Sentai theme and similar art style, I'd say Super Sonya and MAD Martian Gazlowe would be apart of the Space Opera universe; it's just that unlike the others, their stories haven't crossed paths yet.
    Yeah I'm hoping that's the case, just waiting for them to make it explicit.

"Maraudin' Muradin" - Warcraft/Starcraft crossover.

"Emberlord Zul'jin" - assuming a standalone alternate universe for now. The blurb doesn't seem to indicate a connection to any other alternate universe.

"Emberlord Zul'jin" - assuming a standalone alternate universe for now. The blurb doesn't seem to indicate a connection to any other alternate universe.
    Not confirmed yet, but I really wouldn't be surprised if Frostlord Rexxar comes from the same universe as Emberlord Zul'jin

Quote Originally Posted by Stormcall View Post
    Not confirmed yet, but I really wouldn't be surprised if Frostlord Rexxar comes from the same universe as Emberlord Zul'jin
    I was thinking that at first, but since there's nothing indicative in the blurb I'll have to wait on confirmation.

Dream Genie Chromie - Luxorian, confirmed in bio.

Bronze Tiger Kharazim - I'm a little uncertain on this one. At first I thought it might be connected to Insectoid Zagara but the bio mentions a Scorpid Swarm, which makes it sound like a Diablo/Warcraft crossover. Put it in there for now.

Dream Genie Chromie - Luxorian, confirmed in bio.

Bronze Tiger Kharazim - I'm a little uncertain on this one. At first I thought it might be connected to Insectoid Zagara but the bio mentions a Scorpid Swarm, which makes it sound like a Diablo/Warcraft crossover. Put it in there for now.
    Why are you uncertain? Bronze Tiger Kharazim is sold as part of the Luxiorian pack. The Scorpid Swarm is lead by Desert Queen Zagara. It literally couldn't be anything else.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormcall View Post
    Why are you uncertain? Bronze Tiger Kharazim is sold as part of the Luxiorian pack. The Scorpid Swarm is lead by Desert Queen Zagara. It literally couldn't be anything else.
    Ah, you're right, moved it to Luxoria.

I guess Scorpids get around :P

Two new Lunar skins, not much to say.

*EDIT*

Realised I forgot to add Demon Hunter Valeera.
    Last edited by Mormolyce; 2017-02-03 at 11:26 AM.