Beta Key Giveaway Week 2: Winners have been selected!

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ...
3
4
5
6
7
LastLast
  1. #81
    Quote Originally Posted by skorpio View Post
    Dreadlord Jaina confirmed!

    Anyway, u missed some skins
    - summer festival skins - tracer and both tychus(es?), also u can move bikini stitches to holiday theme.
    - garrosh patch skins - L800 E.T.C. (starcraft/warcraft), Anub'alisk (starcraft/warcraft)
    Yeah I was a bit behind - added.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

  2. #82
    Added Commandant Varian and Shrike Ana.

    Could be argued that Shrike Ana is Ana's "Master skin"... Blizzard seems to no longer make that distinction. So far I haven't included the old Master skins in the list since they'd probably all just go under a "Master skin" category anyway. And... it's a lot of work... :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

  3. #83
    Titan FelPlague's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Ontario,Canada
    Posts
    13,245
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Added Commandant Varian and Shrike Ana.

    Could be argued that Shrike Ana is Ana's "Master skin"... Blizzard seems to no longer make that distinction. So far I haven't included the old Master skins in the list since they'd probably all just go under a "Master skin" category anyway. And... it's a lot of work... :P

    Wrath Sonya
    is listed under being from her universe but with alternate gear
    however the armor is from wow, so i would assume that means shes in the wow universe
    because how would she get armor and weapons from wow in diablo?
    All the rest are wearing armor they could get in their universe, but Sonya is wearing armor and weapons she cant get in diablo, yes there is some wow weapons in diablo, but not these ones, or these armors




  4. #84
    High Overlord Sezerek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    The Nexus
    Posts
    184
    You opened the Wrath Sonya Tab but didnt bother to read the lore part?
    "The portal-loving treasure goblins collect their spoils from many worlds. Theres no telling wich hero this Battlegear of Wrath once belonged to, but it's doubtful they are still alive to miss it"
    I read that as Diablo-Sonya got some Stuff from a Treasure Goblin. The Goblin gained his stuff from another World -> Azeroth and is flip-flopping between those different realms.

    So jeah..Main-Universe seems correct for Wrath Sonya

  5. #85
    Yeah you could argue that she should be in a crossover tab, but the thing is since it's literally the D3-universe Sonya wearing gear from another universe, she is presumably not a part of a specific alternate universe.

    I mean it's possible that Wrath Sonya is part of an alternate universe that's exactly like the main D3 universe except that the treasure goblins there can cross fictional universes, and she happened to find a Wrath set. On the other hand, it's possible that the main D3 universe treasure goblins can do that - we haven't seen the D3 Barbarian in Wrath gear in D3, but that doesn't really mean anything as D3 characters change gear all the time, it might exist in the fictional universe and just not be in the playable part of the game.

    Realistically I think Blizzard just added that treasure goblin text as a joke/lore cheat so it's subjective how seriously you want to take any of the "lore" here.

    Long story short, I figured that Occam's Razor favoured her being alternate gear rather than alternate universe. But it's debateable.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

  6. #86
    I just noticed u missed D.Va Goliath (Stracraft/OW)
    Also add Destroyer D.Va (OW/Warcraft)
    And also I noticed some skins are from Hallow's End event (which isn't mentioned here) and aren't available for now:
    Countess Kerrigan
    Count Arthas
    Abathur Skelethur
    Vampire Slayer Valla
    Scarecrow Xul
    (maybe something missed)

    Prepare for many new event skins

  7. #87
    Added the following:


    RAVEN COURT (CURSED HOLLOW/HAUNTED MINES/TOWERS OF DOOM)

    Doctor Wolf & Stein (Hallow's End)
    Vampire Slayer V (Hallow's End)


    HOLIDAY

    Bewitching Brightwing [Hallow's End]
    Creepie Chromie [Hallow's End]
    Paper Bag Gazlowe [Hallow's End]
    Pump'kin Cho'Gall [Hallow's End]
    Garden Shambler Murky [Hallow's End]

    CROSSOVER

    Fallen Junkrat (Overwatch/Diablo)

    I think this is a new situation - there are Raven Court and Crossover skins that are ALSO Holiday skins. I've chosen to put them into their lore-appropriate category and mark them with the event they're associated with (using square brackets), or if they are just general holiday themed skins then they go in Holiday like before.

    Also moved Skelethur Abathur out of Other/Silly and into Holiday since that's kind of a misc bucket anyway.

    P.S. There's now two versions of Valla in the Raven Court universe, one is a vampire and the other is a vampire hunter... I wonder if these are separate characters or if Vampire Hunter Valla was bitten and became the mysterious Vampire Slayer "V".

    Quote Originally Posted by skorpio View Post
    I just noticed u missed D.Va Goliath (Stracraft/OW)
    Also add Destroyer D.Va (OW/Warcraft)
    And also I noticed some skins are from Hallow's End event (which isn't mentioned here) and aren't available for now:
    Countess Kerrigan
    Count Arthas
    Abathur Skelethur
    Vampire Slayer Valla
    Scarecrow Xul
    (maybe something missed)

    Prepare for many new event skins
    Yeah I'm behind! Blizzard's been busy lately.

    I've probably still missed some :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

  8. #88
    Legendary! Raugnaut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Frogspoison#1419 Battletag
    Posts
    6,244
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Added the following:


    RAVEN COURT (CURSED HOLLOW/HAUNTED MINES/TOWERS OF DOOM)

    Doctor Wolf & Stein (Hallow's End)
    Vampire Slayer V (Hallow's End)


    HOLIDAY

    Bewitching Brightwing [Hallow's End]
    Creepie Chromie [Hallow's End]
    Paper Bag Gazlowe [Hallow's End]
    Pump'kin Cho'Gall [Hallow's End]
    Garden Shambler Murky [Hallow's End]

    CROSSOVER

    Fallen Junkrat (Overwatch/Diablo)

    I think this is a new situation - there are Raven Court and Crossover skins that are ALSO Holiday skins. I've chosen to put them into their lore-appropriate category and mark them with the event they're associated with (using square brackets), or if they are just general holiday themed skins then they go in Holiday like before.

    Also moved Skelethur Abathur out of Other/Silly and into Holiday since that's kind of a misc bucket anyway.

    P.S. There's now two versions of Valla in the Raven Court universe, one is a vampire and the other is a vampire hunter... I wonder if these are separate characters or if Vampire Hunter Valla was bitten and became the mysterious Vampire Slayer "V".



    Yeah I'm behind! Blizzard's been busy lately.

    I've probably still missed some :P
    Actually, Vampire Slayer V is a Valeera skin.
    Anyone ever notice how the sun seems to shine silverish now? Didn't it used to shine goldish? PM me if you've noticed this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

  9. #89
    Quote Originally Posted by Raugnaut View Post
    Actually, Vampire Slayer V is a Valeera skin.
    What's wrong with my brain?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

  10. #90
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    What's wrong with my brain?
    Don't drink and write

    Psycho Stitches is Hallows End skin too. Fallen Junkrat is normal skin, not Hallowen one (you have event symbols on event skins now).
    Last edited by skorpio; 2017-10-20 at 08:20 PM.

  11. #91
    Quote Originally Posted by skorpio View Post
    Don't drink and write

    Psycho Stitches is Hallows End skin too. Fallen Junkrat is normal skin, not Hallowen one (you have event symbols on event skins now).
    Ta, fixed those up.

    I appreciate the help by the way guys.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

  12. #92
    Added Dark Queen Alexstrasza to the Eternal Empire.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

  13. #93
    Added:

    Greatfather Winter Malfurion
    Winter Veil Kharazim
    Season's Reapings Malthael
    Winter's Helper Valla

    To Winter's Veil. Also:

    Farstrider Hanzo (Overwatch/Warcraft)

    I've probably missed more.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

  14. #94
    Added Fel Reaver Blaze.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

  15. #95
    Queen of Ghosts Kerrigan definitely belongs under Alternate Fates. She's what would have hypothetically have happened if Kerrigan hadnt been separated from Raynor during the Back in the Saddle mission at the start of Heart of the Swarm

  16. #96
    Don't think I saw this mentioned earlier -

    Eagle Eye Tyrande. The writeup mentions she lost her home planet and is now in New York. Should those skins be put in the "real world" bucket then?

  17. #97
    Quote Originally Posted by tyrlaan View Post
    Don't think I saw this mentioned earlier -

    Eagle Eye Tyrande. The writeup mentions she lost her home planet and is now in New York. Should those skins be put in the "real world" bucket then?
    No, it says her planet was destroyed by the Eternal Empire. That firmly puts her in the Eternal Empire bucket. And Super Sonya mentions that she fights to "keep the streets of New York safe" as well. Just cause it's New York doesn't mean it's the "real world" New York, it's just the New York of the Eternal Empire universe.

  18. #98
    the super hero universe with the eternal empire or whatever should be made into a comic series.

    that shit seems really cool.

  19. #99
    This thread is awesome

  20. #100
    Added the new Mecha/Kaijo skins:

    Mecha Rehgar
    Mecha Tyrael
    Xenotech Abathur

    Great to see that universe getting more skins, always liked it. Also, note the lore in Mecha Tyrael's bio: there appear to be two generations of characters in this universe, with the Mecha Tassadar/Cyb'arak Anub'arak vs. Kaijo Diablo conflict being in the past of the Neo Stormwind/Principality of Orgrimmar vs. Xenotech one (the "Mecha War").

    Quote Originally Posted by tyrlaan View Post
    Don't think I saw this mentioned earlier -

    Eagle Eye Tyrande. The writeup mentions she lost her home planet and is now in New York. Should those skins be put in the "real world" bucket then?
    The Eternal Empire universe contains a (presumably fictionalised) version of New York, I suspect this is because it takes a lot of inspiration from 90s comic books that were often set there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •