[Priest] Fix my DPS.

What I do wrong??
    My main is a destruction warlock ilvl 685 and my priest ilvl is 684 and I do 10k less damage with my priest.. Like wtf.. I am missing only 1ilvl and I do that less more dps..

There are my warlock and my shadow priest>>

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...akuller/simple

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Fuziona/simple

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account
    Without logs it's impossible to say.

Quote Originally Posted by Zungate View Post
    Without logs it's impossible to say.
    Considering he's specced VEnt and SoD, I would say, we could at least partially find the reason.

roll a mage
    /thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

Quote Originally Posted by munkeyinorbit View Post
    roll a mage
    /thread
    I hate mages. ..frost and arcane are too easy and fire too hard. vot dak

I would check out http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...oP-only-6-2-3) as well. Lots of great info there. Don't be discouraged, shadow is quite gear dependent.

Void entropy and surge of darkness are each costing you 10-20% dps compared to the other options

Just 20%? :P

Lol... in all seriousness, I've dropped everything I know about current spriest into the guide DJ linked. Have a read through that if you have time.
    Last edited by Kilee25; 2016-05-12 at 08:03 PM.
    "Falling from heaven is not as painful as surviving the impact."

DPS Loss - my guild on Proudmoore
    The Old Guard - my guild on Earthen Ring
    Revenant - my guild on Echo Isles

I think it's difficult to have someone learn the CoP rotation with Legion so close. Since there's no more CoP soon, may as well get comfortable with an "AS-style" rotation.
    Signature by Alyajna

Lol so many people waiting for Legion and the CoP guides to get taken down so they can start pretending it never existed.

I'm truly going to miss the CoP Insanity play style - I'm on your side, Kilee!

Well with the exception of Insanity, shadow on legion plays almost the exact same once you're in void form.

Quote Originally Posted by Djriff View Post
    Well with the exception of Insanity, shadow on legion plays almost the exact same once you're in void form.
    Touché. And for the record, I actually liked the CoP playstyle as well. Almost felt like a shadow mage, which was fun and exciting for me. I, for one, think there should be two separate dps specs for priests. So it would make priests have four specs, two for healing, two for dps. One dps should be focused on CoP-style, single target dps; and another on AS-style, multi-target dps. Although it will never happen, I think it is a fun possibility.
    Signature by Alyajna

I would love that. Something fire vs arcane.

Granted Legion is coming soon(tm) I won't bother repeating what these guys have already said about your Shadow Priest. For your Warlock you should be using Grimoire of Sacrifice + Soulburn Haunt for Affliction and for Destruction Grimoire of Sacrifice + Charred Remains.