Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Do not report every single post made by a user. Report posts that violate the rules or, if you want a review of their profile/sig/avatar, report a single post with the mention that it's not the post but that which needs review but [whatever]. Definitely report any death threats you get.

Spamming post reports slows down moderators and is unnecessary, and can result in an infraction for abusing the system.

But again, if you're worried about being quoted in signatures, be more cautious about the things you say. Simply quoting you in a signature is not inherently against the rules, although we're happy to review it if you can make the case of how it is being used maliciously.
    Last edited by Tziva; 2016-05-12 at 11:54 PM.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TCGamer View Post
    So, the death threats I've been getting from him & several other members of the MMOC community don't count in that either?
    Then report them (with evidence) for those specific threats, the quote in itself is not against the rules in any way.
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again.

At least you're not stereotyped against as I am.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    At least you're not stereotyped against as I am.
    lolwut where?