Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ...
2
10
11
12
13
14
... LastLast
  1. #221
    Quote Originally Posted by Justpassing View Post
    Good to see japanophiles have flocked to this thread, sigh.

    /AbandonInFullForce
    Pretty much.

  2. #222
    Quote Originally Posted by Justpassing View Post
    Good to see japanophiles have flocked to this thread, sigh.

    /AbandonInFullForce
    i am no weeb. i am just a connoisseur of fine waifus.

  3. #223
    So safe to say Overwatch is a success.

  4. #224
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    for the people who say mei ain't thick

    http://i.imgur.com/2tfDLPL.webm

    thick snow pants don't conform to your ass cheeks like that. those are leggings. mei's thick.

    and best girl.
    Omg, BUTT!

    *triggered*

  5. #225
    Tracer is representing those girls who can steal any man from any girl.

  6. #226
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowflakesz View Post
    Sure, the others are sexy.
    But, its simple.
    I know it isn't porn but it's obviously meant to elicit a response in that way. I guess I shouldn't question it being linked here on MMO-Champ, people have linked near NSFW elves in the past.

    OT: How does a search 'get out of hand' anyways?

  7. #227
    I find it strange how many people are finding this out for the first time, when there's been OW porn coming out for a year.

    P.S. I don't have a favourite. Though this thread is doing a good job of selling Mei.

    Quote Originally Posted by Snowraven View Post
    "they found that people don’t just like to play Minecraft, they also really like Minecraft porn, which is especially odd given the nature of Minecraft. From 2014 to 2015, Pornhub saw a 326% percent growth in Minecraft related searches."

    You know, I get why people will search for Overwatch porn... but Minecraft porn? WTF?
    You know, the all-time most popular cartoon porn subject is the Simpsons.

    It's really more based on the popularity of the IP than how much sense it makes.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nakloh View Post
    Why would it?
    Maybe as a measure of success! I gotta say, if the internet isn't making porn of your new characters, you've done something terribly wrong.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tome View Post
    I'd call it a circlejerk of like minded people looking for validation and they get it through each other, giving the impression that either side is right.

    I'd still call it weird, though.
    I have no problem being called weird, personally I'm a lot weirder than regular people who just like a bit of futa!

    I'm just saying - that's a lot more common than you realise.

    Quote Originally Posted by Justpassing View Post
    Good to see japanophiles have flocked to this thread, sigh.

    /AbandonInFullForce
    This isn't even mostly hentai. You know there's plenty of Western animated porn right?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

  8. #228
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post



    I have no problem being called weird, personally I'm a lot weirder than regular people who just like a bit of futa!
    I like you
    I am you

  9. #229
    Pit Lord Denkou's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    A State Of Trance
    Posts
    2,259
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I find it strange how many people are finding this out for the first time, when there's been OW porn coming out for a year.
    I'm sure the open beta helped. TBH I was really excited about Overwatch when they first unveiled it and then totally forgot about it until a few weeks ago when more and more people/sites started talking about the open beta.

    If I had to rank them I'd say Mercy > D.Va > Pharah > Tracer > Widowmaker > Mei > Symmetra >>>>>>> Zarya dead last lol

  10. #230
    Deleted
    I like the fact that most people dont consider Widowmaker the sexiest while she is the one most clearly designed to be just that.
    Hard to rank imo but she is definitely up there for me <3

  11. #231
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hexangel View Post
    I like the fact that most people dont consider Widowmaker the sexiest while she is the one most clearly designed to be just that.
    Hard to rank imo but she is definitely up there for me <3
    It's interesting that the most sexy characters have often the least porn made with them as a character unless they are a MC type. Lulu from FF10 would be an example of the first while Tifa would be an example of the second.
    It's probably because the others fill niches which makes them likable so now you add the sexiness, while already sexy characters have part of their "characterbudget" already spent on sexyness and adding other characteristics wouldn't be universal.
    In short: give more Luluporn she's one of the few big breasted JRPG women! Also, she isn't hyperactive.

  12. #232
    Quote Originally Posted by Denkou View Post
    If I had to rank them I'd say Mercy > D.Va > Pharah > Tracer > Widowmaker > Mei > Symmetra >>>>>>> Zarya dead last lol
    How dare you. Zarya is perfect in every way

  13. #233
    The Undying Cthulhu 2020's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Rigging your election
    Posts
    34,898
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I find it strange how many people are finding this out for the first time, when there's been OW porn coming out for a year.
    There were pics of tracer a couple of days after the big initial reveal.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I find it strange how many people are finding this out for the first time, when there's been OW porn coming out for a year.
    There were pics of tracer a couple of days after the big initial reveal.
    Plenty of people have been holding their breath waiting for me to fail. I think they all suffocated years ago.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zython View Post
    Just came here to remind people that the right has no moral conscious. If they ever try to morally scold you, it's not because they think what you're doing is wrong. Is because it's effective, and want to discourage you from doing it.

  14. #234
    I wonder why so many care about what others do in the privacy of there own Basement.......

    The basement part was a joke
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - GTX 1660 Super - 16GB DDR4 - 1TBHD/512GB M.2SSD

  15. #235
    Well, I'm really tired and can't be bothered looking through the whole thread, but this pretty much somes it up. An oldie, but a goodie.

    "The further a society drifts from the truth the more it will hate those who speak it" - George Orwell

  16. #236
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    I wonder why so many care about what others do in the privacy of there own Basement.......

    The basement part was a joke
    How dare you sir.

    I am a successful professional.

    I have a mancave!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

  17. #237
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    I wonder why so many care about what others do in the privacy of there own Basement.......

    The basement part was a joke
    Insecure about their own sexuality and a compulsive need to feel superior to others.

  18. #238
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    How dare you sir.

    I am a successful professional.

    I have a mancave!
    LOL...

    /TenTracerAss's

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Nakloh View Post
    Insecure about their own sexuality and a compulsive need to feel superior to others.
    Must be.

    Like I said before and even showed a video of, Everyone has a kink I guess theres is a compulsive need to be annoyed by others kink.

    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - GTX 1660 Super - 16GB DDR4 - 1TBHD/512GB M.2SSD

  19. #239
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    I wonder why so many care about what others do in the privacy of there own Basement.......

    The basement part was a joke

    Because one day their daughter will be kidnapped and held captive for 15 years before she escapes from these creeps.


    How does Pornhub know if you're a hardcore gamer and what games you like?

  20. #240
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Exploitbat View Post
    Because one day their daughter will be kidnapped and held captive for 15 years before she escapes from these creeps.


    How does Pornhub know if you're a hardcore gamer and what games you like?
    surveys very likely.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •