Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    It is well known sites like G2A sell stolen keys and IMO that is worse then pirating games. You can't prove a pirate would have bought said game. But you can prove sites like G2A sell stolen and ill gotten keys. Stolen and ill gotten keys is a lost in profit for developers. I am sure someone will bring up the used games argument but the difference is once again you can't prove someone would buy the game new and to get a used game it must have sold new in the first place.

Source
    http://www.polygon.com/2015/2/9/8006...ket-game-codes

There is many other sources that report on this as well. Developers receive nothing from a G2A sell. The sites don't even protect there customers unless you pay extra (No matter how small the amount is).

So IMO people shouldn't be allowed to promote said sites on here.
    Look at how many crapped their pants in this forum over the Nostralius server being closed down, a completely illegal pirated WoW server, no matter which way people want to try and spin it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Buy a game from gamestop and it doesn't work you can return/replace it no extra cost.

Buy a key from G2A without paying for the extra protection then you are fucked....
    no you are not really fucked, its there to protect you because literally anyone can sell on the marketplace. and also when you are making unresoanable claims its for you to provide the proof that it isnt unresonable, polygon isnt a proper source

Quote Originally Posted by gegalfo View Post
    no you are not really fucked, its there to protect you because literally anyone can sell on the marketplace. and also when you are making unresoanable claims its for you to provide the proof that it isnt unresonable, polygon isnt a proper source
    Once again....YOU HAVE TO PAY FOR THAT PROTECTION.

I typed it in caps so you would understand. Places like Gamestop,Ebay,Amazon do not make you pay extra for protection. You can pay extra to extend the protection but there is always a basic level of protection you get.

G2A you must pay extra (No matter how small the cost) to get protected. If you bought lets say Watch_Dogs from them without the protection and the key is bad you are 100% fucked. They will not replace or refund you at all unless you paided for the protection.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Feel The Power View Post
    Look at how many crapped their pants in this forum over the Nostralius server being closed down, a completely illegal pirated WoW server, no matter which way people want to try and spin it.
    Oh I know......
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

10+ Year Old Account
    It is well known sites like G2A sell stolen keys and IMO that is worse then pirating games. You can't prove a pirate would have bought said game. But you can prove sites like G2A sell stolen and ill gotten keys. Stolen and ill gotten keys is a lost in profit for developers. I am sure someone will bring up the used games argument but the difference is once again you can't prove someone would buy the game new and to get a used game it must have sold new in the first place.

Source
    http://www.polygon.com/2015/2/9/8006...ket-game-codes

There is many other sources that report on this as well. Developers receive nothing from a G2A sell. The sites don't even protect there customers unless you pay extra (No matter how small the amount is).

So IMO people shouldn't be allowed to promote said sites on here.
    Nice advert, bro. Seriously JT I thought you a bit smarter than that...

10+ Year Old Account
    You're funny.

I'll continue to buy keys off sites like these until both Steam and Blizzard stop ripping off consumers, especially Aussies (aka my locale), with their made up price conversions//or lack of.
    It doesn't even come down to tax differences, they do it because they can, and because people are silly enough to mindlessly pay their prices, and not demand for equality.

I rarely use g2a, I use a different one, one that's had 0 issues in the past, not to mention they've posted countless photos of important game releases of their mass cargo of the games, and instead of just sending you the code in PC Text, it's a photo of the code on a case.

I'm not paying $70 Aus (51$ USD) for the basic Overwatch just because they're refusing to convert right, when I could pay $48 USD for Origin edition.
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

Deleted
    dude....

because gaming industry right now is in such a slump and every developer and publisher is closing right now because people buy games from g2a and co...
    yeah man the industry is in such a bad shape... we all should slap ourselfs and scream guilty! of killing gaming industry...

some white knights take it really too far... they think the industry only wants the good for you and us... hope you realize some day whom you are protecting... really sad...

10+ Year Old Account
    If people post just to advertise a specific site, such as using clickbait or referral links, we'll deal with that with our advertising forum rules. We're not, though, going to go out of our way to vet every site that someone could possibly link to, especially as context always matters. If you want us to review a post, please report it and we'll look over it. We will decide if the link is unsafe and warrants removal or we'll leave it alone if it doesn't.

If you see a bad ad (full-page, auto-sound, redirects, gold-selling, blah blah), however, please report it here: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...orting-bad-ads