Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Warlords of Draenor Added to the Base Game, Warcraft Movie Footage and Interview

Update: The patch that went live today adds the data for the movie weapon transmog.

Warcraft Movie Promo Details

Warlords of Draenor Added to the Base Game
    Warlords of Draenor has been removed from the shop and added to the base game.

Warcraft Movie - A Look Inside
    Another video with new footage has been released.

Warcraft Movie Interview
    There have been a number of interviews with the cast recently, but we especially enjoyed this one.

Deleted
    first hehehehehe

Does this still include a level 90 character boost?

So many Warcraft clips being released that we will soon be able to piece them all together to get the full movie

10+ Year Old Account
    Frankly adding WOD to the base game should have resulted in a price drop.

Also looks like a picture of Draenor from orbit at the bottom...and some part of Azeroth closer to the top. Anyone know what bit of the EK that could be?

Quote Originally Posted by Lycanthro View Post
    i'm wondering the same thing.

I was actually very worried about the movie but now im kinda optimistic.Those new images and trailers are giving me hope.

He is reading?PLS NOTICE ME!!
    Last edited by Darktbs; 2016-05-17 at 07:08 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Obelisk Kai View Post
    Also looks like a picture of Draenor from orbit at the bottom...and some part of Azeroth closer to the top. Anyone know what bit of the EK that could be?
    Thandol span on the right, the gap between upper and lower EK. You're seeing Dun Morough to the south, Gilneas on the left (as a pseudo-island / peninsula), and greater Lordaeron on the top (including Arathi, Hillsbrad, etc; later Plaguelands). Water in the upper right corner is Darrowmere Lake, and Lordamere Lake to the left. The location the camera drops is completely irrelevant to much of the First War, since the Dark Portal was in the Black Morass / Blasted Lands.

For reference / in context:
    http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/...20110518020833

** NOTE: This area is relevant to the SECOND War. The movie is about the FIRST war, and as a result, really only involves Blasted Lands, Swamp of Sorrows, Redridge, Elwynn, Darkshire, Westfall, Deadwind Pass / Karazahn, and kinda-sorta-maybe Burning Steppes / Searing Gorge / Dun Morough (since there is an "Orcs in the Snow" shot, Ironforge, and I assume Blackrock Mountain will be at least briefly mentioned) -- Almost NONE of which are visible in that shot of EK.
    Last edited by kerghan; 2016-05-17 at 07:13 PM.
    Warning: this comment occasionally contains strong language (which may be unsuitable for children), unusual humor (which may be unsuitable for adults), and advanced mathematics (which may be unsuitable for liberal-arts majors).
    ┌─┐
    ┴─┴
    ಠ_ರೃ

Quote Originally Posted by Obelisk Kai View Post
    ...and some part of Azeroth closer to the top. Anyone know what bit of the EK that could be?
    if you are referring at the top-bottom view of Azeroth, the region filmed is Baradin Bay.

Top Left : Gilneas
    Bottom: Kul Tiras
    Island at the right of the clouds: Tol Barad
    bottom right: Wetlands

"You guys on MMO Champion, I am there and I am reading"
    Oh Hai! ^_^ Thanks for the movie, cant wait to see it!

7+ Year Old Account
    I can confirm there's no 90 boost. I just checked my wow account I purchased the other day.

Well.. shit. I was going to buy the $10 WOD in a week and get the 90 boost. GG.

Deleted
    I really really hope I can see the original version in the cinema, judging by the trailer I saw the german dub is horrible Other than that I'm hyped as fuck

Blizzard is greedy uh.. they just lowered the price of wod and now give it for free.. i should get my money back man..

Quote Originally Posted by Lycanthro View Post
    I got the boost.

Time for me to check out of the warcraft clips. Watched the first three, but now there's way too much for me personally. Feel like I'm cheapening my experience if I keep seeing it in these bits and pieces.

10+ Year Old Account
    rob is my hero

- - - Updated - - -

i think rob is my hero

7+ Year Old Account
    "You guys on MMO Champion, I am there and I am reading"
    What up Rob ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kerghan View Post
    Thandol span on the right, the gap between upper and lower EK. You're seeing Dun Morough to the south, Gilneas on the left (as a pseudo-island / peninsula), and greater Lordaeron on the top (including Arathi, Hillsbrad, etc; later Plaguelands). Water in the upper right corner is Darrowmere Lake, and Lordamere Lake to the left. The location the camera drops is completely irrelevant to much of the First War, since the Dark Portal was in the Black Morass / Blasted Lands.

For reference / in context:
    http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/...20110518020833

** NOTE: This area is relevant to the SECOND War. The movie is about the FIRST war, and as a result, really only involves Blasted Lands, Swamp of Sorrows, Redridge, Elwynn, Darkshire, Westfall, Deadwind Pass / Karazahn, and kinda-sorta-maybe Burning Steppes / Searing Gorge / Dun Morough (since there is an "Orcs in the Snow" shot, Ironforge, and I assume Blackrock Mountain will be at least briefly mentioned) -- Almost NONE of which are visible in that shot of EK.
    I knew it looked familiar but part of my brain was stuck in, what part of the area the first war was fought in was affected.

Thanks for the clarification.

Deleted
    Rob you sexy piece of meat, that movie better be good!

So Recruit-a-Friend now extends to level 100 or nah?