Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Okacz View Post
    A lot of people here say that priest is a mix of two extremes, yin/yang sort of thing, balance of light and shadow. Makes me wonder - how does that work? Isn't priest an archetypical "good dude" who can heal and save allies with Light, and Shadow is some sort of aberration?

Shadow Priest abilities don't really fit Priest at all, right now it's just a cluster of Shadow or Void-something abilities. Is priest training really like "Okay acolyte, here's how you can cure scurvy, here's how you heal a broken leg... oh, I nearly forgot - we gotta teach you how to summon tentacles from your back and explode others heads from within". If some priests are like that, those twisted void-obsessed beings, shouldn'd they be total outcasts, like Twilight's Hammer?
    Because the player is unique in that they can freely switch. In game a priest would either be Holy - Disc - Shadow for their entire life (representing Light - The inbetween - Shadow)
    Shadow priests are also not exactly welcomed and seen in a good light, as is made evident by the first campaign quest with the shadow priest rambling off in a corner that you investigate.

It is like the warlock. There is an uncomfortable evilness around them and people will avoid dealing with them if possible but they are tolerated because they have saved the world over and over again.

Also the title is High Priest I believe.
    http://legion.wowhead.com/title=482/...ard-from-quest
    Last edited by Gorsameth; 2016-07-04 at 10:18 PM.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Can a mod atleast change the title name? Preist what is that?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

Quote Originally Posted by TheImperios View Post
    Matriarch for women obviously.
    Yup, its quite hard though to make an all round title for priests given the different lore with different races that is gender neutral.

Quote Originally Posted by Noradin View Post
    Yes, exactly my thoughts.
    It is an embarassment.
    Plus, as an undead I feels like i'm on enemy grounds.

Quote Originally Posted by flyspyro View Post
    Plus, as an undead I feels like i'm on enemy grounds.
    Same for followers of Elune and in a sense even for the Church of the Holy Light.
    The Dreanei are the worst choice to look at for the design of a class hall encompassing all priests, because they actively intrude into other faiths and push the narrative that all others are wrong, they know better, and everyone should just accept that their gods are Naaru.

(Yes, my priest detests their arrogance in this matter immensely.)

Deleted
    I love the idea that there is a old god in the basement.

Quote Originally Posted by Haajib View Post
    Unfortunately it is on the wrong planet for that.

10+ Year Old Account
    High Priest makes it sound like the priest is a stoner.
    Hi

Quote Originally Posted by Haajib View Post

Unfortunately, we have a wrong dev team for that. Priests are not allowed to receive cool stuff, sorry guys.
    No more time wasted in WoW.. still reading this awesome forum, though

It's really lacking in detail, which is odd because the draenei stuff in WoD had a ton of detail to it. It's also rather small and the shadow/holy rooms are basically unused.

I also think Karabor would have made a better class hall because it's something people know about, not a random temple on a world destroyed by demons.

Quote Originally Posted by Mokoshne View Post
    High Priest makes it sound like the priest is a stoner.
    Only in English :P

Quote Originally Posted by Nelinrah View Post
    It's really lacking in detail, which is odd because the draenei stuff in WoD had a ton of detail to it. It's also rather small and the shadow/holy rooms are basically unused.

I also think Karabor would have made a better class hall because it's something people know about, not a random temple on a world destroyed by demons.
    I feel like they were considering it, but since they insist nothing but Gul'dan comes with us from WoD, they went with this random temple prison.