Page 22 of 24 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Perkunas View Post
    As a casual who doesn't suck you don't speak for me, Rym. You speak for the entitled. If you want the reward and it's that important to you go join a guild and earn it.
    Or just wait two years and solo the raid for it.

Herald of the Titans Putin-Chan's Avatar
    No, the unique skins are not justified, there should be a less impressive recolor/remodel made to replace the mythic mount drop after the expac is over when everyone can farm it, ex: a slightly rusty felsteel anhilator without the shoulder spikes and cannon would drop from mythic archimonde as a 1% chance from legion and onwards.

Just a reminder Rym, your fifteen dollars a month is for your access to Blizzard's servers when they have them active, you are not entitled to see all the content nor reap all the rewards.
    Last edited by Putin-Chan; 2016-05-22 at 07:35 PM.
    You could have the world in the palm of your hands
    You still might drop it

Having a mythic mount would be some awesome achievement if not for one thing. Freaking guilds sell the runs to get them. Joe Schmo didn't prove jack squat to get his mount, he just paid some folks to run him through.

In my opinion, mounts like that should give you an achievement and should be time locked. After a while, they should become buyable for a significant sum from a merchant somewhere.

The best deserve something to stand out and show they completed the most diffucult challenge when it was relvant. I personally think mythic completion should get a unique mount AND it should be removed from the game once the next tier is released.

Quote Originally Posted by rym View Post
    Hazzikostas recently said in a interview, that blizzard is not willing to add reskins anymore to the game. So it seems they want to change that.
    IF he said that, they already went back on that with the 3 new moose mounts coming out that share the same model as the moose from Archimonde lol.

Herald of the Titans
    Mythic raiders get everything. But who gives a shit.

How about some baubles for the other 99.9%?

Quote Originally Posted by Zyky View Post
    IF he said that, they already went back on that with the 3 new moose mounts coming out that share the same model as the moose from Archimonde lol.
    I'd rather scrape my genitals with a grater and take a bath in salt water than pug Heroic Archimonde. So from where I'm seated, more moose mounts sound like a great idea.

You know what I think? There should be unique rewards that are available only to players who haven't killed a boss in the current mythic tier. If you kill a boss in the current mythic tier, on any character on any of your accounts, the rewards would be removed.

Of course if you haven't made yourself ineligible by participating in current tier mythic raiding, you could go back and do the mythic clear as soon as the tier is over, and keep all your goodies.

This should also apply to achievement points.

Quote Originally Posted by Zyky View Post
    If he did say it honestly it means nothing. What system in the game have they told us about and then an expansion or two down the line it is completely different anyway. Nothing they say is really concrete. At best you can only take it as something that will last an expansion at best. Maybe two. On the thrid or after it really doesn't matter one bit anymore.

Deleted
    Here we go again, Rym the lazy salt player who feels hes entitled to beat the game because he beat LFR :>

Guess what Rym, If you can't beat the mythic content (unlike like the thousands of guilds who managed to by now) then you don't deserve a mythic reward

Stop trying to take away special rewards from people who put in effort. We play a different game than you do, we do research and try to improve and thus we should be rewarded differently.

Simply giving us the option of playing a difficulty who is challenging is not enough. Just because you are salty about not being able to purchase our mythic rewards in Blizzards store, doesen't mean that you can't ever improve and get it yourself, or maybe clear it long after multiple times with a chance of getting it.

I hate this envious rhetoric i see from people like you, all i see is salt and entitlement, well guess what - you SUCK, stop spending all day on the forums and try to improve at the game instead of complainting about a "minority" who has earned this vanity reward.

I don't see anything wrong with it.

I think every aspect of a Mmo should have some sort of high end tier reward in it for the player to encourage them to keep on playing and striving for it, whether it'd be from raiding, PvPing, collecting things such as mounts or pets and so on. Although erase Lfr off from the reward list as they might be then more inclined to use what of the raiding "experience" they got from doing those in joining Normal and above difficulties if they want the same things like their fellow players.
    SylviraSyrannisTalyriaMatriaArrowsong and many more.

Quote Originally Posted by Azkial View Post
    Even if that's the case, you're talking 20-40k players who have it, out of 5 million. What's that, like 1% of the WoW population? Even less if the subs spike up for Legion.
    I mean, that is the case? I'm not sure what is unclear about that. I'm just saying, you did the exact thing the other guy did that you yelled at, only in the opposite direction. I don't really care about this argument, just wanted to point out that all of this speculation on the number of mounts was easily remedied with a little math and brain power.

The Unstoppable Force Queen of Hamsters's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Oogzy View Post
    If there's one thing mythic raiders have always wanted, as shown by their hate of anyone else getting anything even remotely similar to them whether it's gear or mounts or seeing raids in non mythic, it is to feel special and unique, so giving them special and unique mounts scratches part of that itch, even though it's never enough.
    As a Mythic raider, I've not once had a problem with others having rewards. Better rewards being hidden by the highest tier of pvp or pve content was always a thing afaik.

The people bitching the most about LFR, other raid difficulties, epic gear etc etc are also VERY often part of the crowd going "The game has no challenge anymore which is why I won't raid or pvp at a high level, I'm too good for it!!"...
    If you or a loved one wants a Hamster (any kind), consider going with a custom cage. Most of the retail cages, even the biggest, are simply too small for the hamster's well-being. There are far cheaper solutions using IKEA furniture, for example, that also results in a more stylish habitat that's bigger and easier to match with your decor! I use the IKEA Detolf + KALLAX solution! Check it out! Another clever and even cheaper solution is converting the IKEA SAMLA Bin!

If you take the time to do something that not everyone else does, you should be rewarded with something that nobody else can get. Not just a silly achievement.

Quote Originally Posted by anon5123 View Post
    If the cash shop mounts weren't unique and amazing-looking, nobody would buy them.

A sad truth.
    I'm fine with them being amazing looking. It's the fact the skins are unique that's more annoying. Even a shitty recolor available via in-game means would be a nice bone to toss to people still subbed.

Quote Originally Posted by Kazela View Post
    I'm fine with them being amazing looking. It's the fact the skins are unique that's more annoying. Even a shitty recolor available via in-game means would be a nice bone to toss to people still subbed.
    Even though I hate blizzard's cash shop, you've got to admit they gave us a shitty skyscreamer which looks similar to the shop one! ^^

Exactly how expensive are the mythic-only mounts to develop?

Also, as you're a fan of "Skinner-box" design, don't you think it's important to give a special treat to the people who press the more difficult buttons?

I don't know what the devs are upto but yes limiting mounts! well not a very good option

Quote Originally Posted by imzhell View Post
    I don't know what the devs are upto but yes limiting mounts! well not a very good option
    Yeah because it is very limiting to either A): Get good and do the content. B) Buy it with gold C) Wait an expansion or two and solo it.
    If you are going to complain about a Mythic-only mount then I can't even begin to imagine your tears when I tell you that the Infernal mounts are most likely Gladiator-only, which means you have to be in the top 0.5% of the specified season or lose the chance to get the mount forever. That is limiting, not a mount that stays there forever with 3 options in how you can tackle it.

Deleted
    Is it justified but I think that there should be a LFR-only mount too. Would give people a reason to run LFR. It's fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Haekke View Post
    Is it justified but I think that there should be a LFR-only mount too. Would give people a reason to run LFR. It's fun.
    The reason to run LFR is for people to see content. You shouldn't get rewarded for something you can afk through (done that multiple times because it is a snore fest). The rewards for something as trivial as LFR are already good enough. There is the normal difficulty which isn't hard and you can get a mount by doing it through the meta.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Valaut View Post
    The reason to run LFR is for people to see content. You shouldn't get rewarded for something you can afk through (done that multiple times because it is a snore fest). There is the normal difficulty which isn't hard and you can get a mount by doing it through the meta.
    LFR is not really easy. I would say it's a lot harder thant Mythic Dungeons and sometimes even harder than Normal since some mobs have lower stats on normal.