Thread: 30 in 5 weeks

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I did not hit my physical peak until I was in my mid 30's. Turning 30 was not a milestone for me. At 34, I was running 5 miles at 8 mins per mile, 4 times a week, bench lifting 240 pounds for 8 reps and was 5" 10", 174 pounds, 44" chest and 31" waist. Wait until you hit 50, then you can do something extra special.

It is just another day under the sun.
    It is not important because you are not important as none of us are.
    So no one cares neither should you.

Again its another day under the sun.
    So do as you do every other day, or don't no one will care but you because you some how think its important but it reality it isn't.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebalina View Post

So do as you do every other day, or don't no one will care but you because you some how think its important but it reality it isn't.
    Sorry for pissing in your cornflakes earlier.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Sorry for pissing in your cornflakes earlier.
    Oh please.
    You are welcome but i don't eat conrflakes it is abominable type of food that no one should touch.

Lets be honest a birthday is just that and nothing else it is not important to any one but your self, the birthday the mile stone every one so much cherishes is just another way of you spending your money or your health on something useless that won't help you with anything.

Also it doesn't sound like it is a big deal to the OP either since he asks for advice in a forum for games, lets be real here.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh please.
    You are welcome but i don't eat conrflakes it is abominable type of food that no one should touch.

Lets be honest a birthday is just that and nothing else it is not important to any one but your self, the birthday the mile stone every one so much cherishes is just another way of you spending your money or your health on something useless that won't help you with anything.

Also it doesn't sound like it is a big deal to the OP either since he asks for advice in a forum for games, lets be real here.
    Considering he also said nobody expected him to get past 15 due to his disability, I would guess living twice as long is somewhat of a big deal to him.

Birthday parties can be fun, even more so if they involve copious amounts of jelly, ice cream, cocaine, whisky and a blowy in the pub car park.

Considering he also said nobody expected him to get past 15 due to his disability, I would guess living twice as long is somewhat of a big deal to him.

Birthday parties can be fun, even more so if they involve copious amounts of jelly, ice cream, cocaine, whisky and a blowy in the pub car park.
    There is hes answer.
    Celebrate life, and by that i mean go fucking wild and do as your hearth pleases.
    My bitterness or how ever it may have came across on my 1st post wasn't really targeted at him.

He is the one turning 30 he should know what he wants.
    Therefor go for it young one, god knows when i hit 30 i did.

7+ Year Old Account
    I went overseas with my partner for about 6 weeks for my 30th and spent the actual day in Yosemite national park in california. Had a great time and she got pregnant

I bet you're loads of fun at parties. If you ever get invited.

Probably don't.
    1) Load the amount of weight I would deadlift onto the bench
    2) Unrack
    3) Crank out 15 reps
    4) Be ashamed of constantly skipping leg day

Quote Originally Posted by willtron View Post
    I bet you're loads of fun at parties. If you ever get invited.

Probably don't.
    Hide your kids we have a badass in here.

Start saving up for hair plugs.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    Start saving up for hair plugs.
    Lol! That depends on the person and what genes they have. I am past 50 and still have a full head of hair and incidentally, more on my chest now too. And ears, nose, etc. lol!

10+ Year Old Account
    No shit? I'll be 30 in 34 days. I guess I beat you by a day.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Come with me to the beach and wonder why 20-somethings weren't this hot when we were 20-somethings.

Also, smoke a bowl because the spice is life.

10+ Year Old Account
    Can I give you a birthday spanking?

on my bday I love to eat something I haven't had in a while...my last birthday I pigged out on $250 worth of sushi and sashimi xD
    maybe something like that?

Buy some wrinkle cream.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

I didn't realize numbers induced that much anxiety.

Anyways, I feel the same way man.
    Whoever loves let him flourish. / Let him perish who knows not love. / Let him perish twice who forbids love. - Pompeii

Get used to being called creepy by the under 30 crowd.

-- Capt. Copeland

Upgrade your wheelchair...

That's what I'm saying! Although, I went in a different direction.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was supposed to die years ago myself, congratulations on making it. Do something fun, but consider what choices you should make to get used to the idea that you're going to keep ticking for awhile.
    With COVID-19 making its impact on our lives, I have decided that I shall hang in there for my remaining days, skip some meals, try to get children to experiment with making henna patterns on their skin, and plant some trees. You know -- live, fast, dye young, and leave a pretty copse. I feel like I may not have that quite right.