Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Eliot123 View Post
    Honestly when dealing with GMs there is a huuuuuge difference on who you come across. Some will do things that others won't, it's pretty weird. Gratz on staff!
    Yep it does. The said no again but did say it will be available as a transmog as it was a quest reward. Hoping its true

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm actually shocked that they restored it for you and have to say tbh you don't deserve it being restored anyway. That staff was iconic for both a shadow priest and a holy/disc priest forever. If you didn't like the way it looked and the fact that it was so hard to get in the first place (but something tells me you didn't get it at 60) and then deleted it, you deserved to have it removed for you. That questline at 60 was horribly difficult (not as bad as the hunter one but still pretty damn bad). You are lucky you got a GM to restore it though.

somewhat related, Anethema is the main reason I'm so sad about the shadow weapon being a dagger rather than a staff, really gonna miss using it for my shadow spec.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fleckens View Post
    somewhat related, Anethema is the main reason I'm so sad about the shadow weapon being a dagger rather than a staff, really gonna miss using it for my shadow spec.
    Yeah me too but at least I'll have it for my holy spec since that'll be my healing spec for Legion when I'm asked to heal. Its actually kinda funny that once BC hit Anethema was a better healing staff and Benediction was healing staff because of the changes.

Quote Originally Posted by Fleckens View Post
    That's my main reason not to play shadow. I cannot play my priest without my Anathema.