Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by UcanDoSht View Post
    These items are here to stay. There's a duplicate vendor standing in the stables of new Dalaran selling everything you could buy at the Menagerie.

I dont know the exact number, but currently battle pet world quests arent account wide on top of being generally very quick to finish.
    Nice, thanks. I suppose I'll keep doing the menagerie dailies on my armada of chars.

Quote Originally Posted by Djuntas View Post
    And this a long with silly, boring ass pokemon copy, is why I sold all my pets and never gonna collect them again if it means I will miss out on 700-?? achievement points.

Pets used to mean something, like mounts. Now they are closing in on pointless and forcing you with a dumbed down pokemon game....I like pokemon, and if Im gonna play pokemon, Im gonna play pokemon, not a clone.
    Good for you, others still care just as much if not more about pets since they actually found a USE other than following your character around.

Deleted
    Legion Beta - Build 21846

- still no 700 unique pets collected AV
    - didnt spot any new Order Hall pets (but the Shaman one is not/no longer marked as one - dont know if it was like this all the time)

probably old info:

Pocket Pet Portal (item to increase max. amount of pets to 1500, up from 1000)
    Source: complete 30 pet battle world quests (all unique)

There are 10 achievements where you've to defeat all 12 Master Tamers on Broken Isles with a single pet family.
    Another meta achievement rewards "Nightmare Treant" for completing the 12 achievements.