Poll: Which name do you like?

7+ Year Old Account

Question Help in choosing a RP name!

Right! So I'm feeling confident about resubbing for Legion and since I play on AD I'm planning to main two characters, a Nelf Vengeance DH and a Worgen Outlaw Rogue. I could however use some opinion on the 4 names I have taken for the Worgen outlaw, so I'm setting up a poll to gather opinions from everyone on which name they favor the most.

You can of course come up with your own idea if you think you can do better.
    Worgen hard, or hardly worgen?

Hoof Hearted!!!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Why not Jessyjames for your Outlaw Rogue?
    when all else fails, read the STICKIES.

Deleted
    Off that list, Alchis sounds like a closest thing to a worgen (aka human) name. It is actually a proper name.

p.s on the side: I play on AD EU too. If you ever got interested into meeting, send me a private message and I shall give you my battletag.

I use the Fantasy Name Generator. Names that fit in with NPC names of the same race, and you can just keep clicking till you see one you like.

http://fantasynamegenerators.com/wor...p#.V0RP7L5HxPY

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

Alchis and Alqis both sounds like Alkis, "alcoholic" in swedish. Alqe sounds... a bit weird. Kyten by process of elimination for me. Sounds a bit worgy and rough edged.

I'd pick Deityr as the name for a character that is defined by his double nature(human/worgen) and the ferouciousness that is kept within.

Deleted
    None of them seem particularly worgen/gilnean or worgen/nelf to me at all... I'd like to choose the fifth option "Other".

Quote Originally Posted by Flatspriest View Post
    Why not Jessyjames for your Outlaw Rogue?
    If he's going for RP, he wants a name that fits with the lore of Azeroth and Gilneas, not 19th century U.S.

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Unless your worgen decided to change his or her name after the transformation, the name should be something that a Gilnean Human would have had. With this I mean that a Worgen wouldn't be called Rex'gul Shadowblood or something since that has no relation to the Gilnean culture. So if you need any tips for the future when naming characters, go with something that sounds and feels part of their respective heritage.

Now, browsing the names you've come up with, IMO the closest one that could be fitting is Kyten. The -en is a fitting ending for a gilnean name.

But in the end it's your decision of what you name your character, our voices and responses are just our opinion ^^