Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    He's my favourite so far. I'm using the blond, younger version of him. Once I unlock the younger Genji and Hanzo skins then I'll use them too. McCree isn't bad looking either. Though more options are always appreciated!
    I'd have to say Lucio for me :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainV View Post
    We already know by a strong implication based on the designer video feeds we saw that its likely going to be Sombra, who is listed as a support sniper.

As for other future heroes:

- Soundquake (Red Armor Guy, very likely a Tank)
    - Japanease Mech Girl (Uses Projections, has a Mech, possibly two heroes that can switch?, seems support)
    - Doomfist (Unlikely to be a hero, maybe some kind of NPC based antagonist if they ever do a campaign mode)
    - Athena (We know she has a mech out there, either its hers, or something created by her, possibly her daughter? Omincs could consider their creations children)
    - Hazmat Guy (Dont know this dudes name, but we so see him in the announcement trailer in a yellow hazmat suit likely carrying some kind of toxin based weapon, seems like another Mei)
    - Another Shimada (This is just pure speculation but Hanzo states only a Shimada can control the dragons, there may be more than 3 dragons, possibly a sister, brother, or their father)
    - Liao (Named as one of the origional six heroes that fought in Reyes Overwatch, no idea if they're alive, what gender they are, or what purpose they serve)
    - Sven (Shown in Tjorborn's Comic, though unlikely to be a hero, its not impossible given his particualrly unique design)
    - Evil Omnic Villian (We dont really have an evil robot yet, since Bastion can be considered a murderous piece of filth trash but morally and lore wise appears to be a good guy)
    - Brigette (Reinhardt's Squire, she seems a good option for support since she is clearly seen using a smaller rocket hammer to repair armor)
    I think Liao is female. Can't get a close up on the image but in this picture you can see her on top of the bot. It looks like she's ripping the wires out the bot or she's holding a whip. Very curious now haha.

Deleted
    I predict there wont be any new hero

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    You can kill li li and have her lifeless corpse fly across the map just fine in heroes of the storm. Also good old "She looks like 8 but i swear mr officer she is 1000 year old vampire queen".
    Big difference - Lili is a pandaren, not a human. Any kids being shot in Overwatch would either be a monkey, an alien, a robot, or a human.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

Where do people find all this OW lore? Can anyone point me to like a youtube channel or something that covers OW lore?
    Frustrating finding all these lore objects in the background of maps and posters etc but never found any decent source that covers them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raugnaut View Post
    Big difference - Lili is a pandaren, not a human. Any kids being shot in Overwatch would either be a monkey, an alien, a robot, or a human.
    Yes, im sure there is massive diffrence between panda (endangered species) and monkeys, aliens and robots. You are 100% right here.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyur View Post
    Where do people find all this OW lore? Can anyone point me to like a youtube channel or something that covers OW lore?
    Frustrating finding all these lore objects in the background of maps and posters etc but never found any decent source that covers them.
    http://overwatch.gamepedia.com/Overwatch_Wiki

Formerly known as Arafal

With no specific names or sources, I would like the game to add a spy of some sort (TF2 spy-alike) to allow easier counter to some heavy Bastion/Mercy/Reinhardt combo and perhaps to Thorbjorn's turrets as well. Another hero I'd like to see is a shrine/set-up support that would not be setting up turrets but some sort of shielding/healing/dmg boost shrines. And just for fun I'd like to see a character that can walk the walls and ceiling (walk and stay I mean, not like Lucio or Hanzo).

As for theme, I'd like to see some Central/Eastern European characters. Hopefully in the future world of Overwatch they aren't as poor and insignificant as they are now. (And no Zarya from Russia does not do it, when there are Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Czech Rep., Slovakia, Hungary, Romania, Bulgaria and Croatia).
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Thunder Focus Tea can now be combined with a bit of milk and a few drops of vanilla extract to produce a lovely hot beverage for all seasons.

Does anyone know when this french announcement is that was brought up earlier here?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Yes, im sure there is massive diffrence between panda (endangered species) and monkeys, aliens and robots. You are 100% right here.
    Well, any Monkey, Alien, and Robot children could be shot up just fine. Laws only protect virtual human children after all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

Quote Originally Posted by Raugnaut View Post
    Well, any Monkey, Alien, and Robot children could be shot up just fine. Laws only protect virtual human children after all.
    And so the Omnic crisis resurfaced.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Thunder Focus Tea can now be combined with a bit of milk and a few drops of vanilla extract to produce a lovely hot beverage for all seasons.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rizendragon View Post
    Lucio is like 4'6"... All they'd have to do is make her slightly adult shapely and give her a grown-up face and you'd be good to go...
    Also, D.Va is already kinda the loli-type character.

Widowmaker: This is no place for children...
    D.Va: Who are you calling a child?

10+ Year Old Account
    Born: Syracuse, NY; Currently live: Raleigh, NC
    Quote Originally Posted by Cerilis View Post
    Also, D.Va is already kinda the loli-type character.

Widowmaker: This is no place for children...
    D.Va: Who are you calling a child?
    I have started to wonder why D.Va has a rear hatch in her mech when she's got a booty that looks like that... Dayum...

Quote Originally Posted by InventiveMeasures View Post
    I think Liao is female. Can't get a close up on the image but in this picture you can see her on top of the bot. It looks like she's ripping the wires out the bot or she's holding a whip. Very curious now haha.

Thats Pharah's mother, Ana Amari

Liao is possibly female the name does sound female, but im not sure.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainV View Post
    Thats Pharah's mother, Ana Amari

Liao is possibly female the name does sound female, but im not sure.
    Ahhh, ok I see now. Same beret and long hair.

Deleted
    I would be happy with a new hero that has short immunity also on use clears stuns, and snares. probably put it on long CD like 20 sec. It will help with countering Macree, Bastion and Mei. Three of the most annoying heroes. make the character squishy and lack of movement so it wont be annoying itself, just counter to those classes.

Perhaps they'll find inspiration in WoW and create a mage like character that can throw fireballs?