10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    Ah, "git gud!" the classic of all arguments. :P
    You mean, "How to show I cannot contribute an intelligent rebuttal or be helpful."
    Last edited by ThatsOurEric; 2017-09-16 at 08:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    Is Symmetra OP? Winston? Mei? Hell, Torbjorn, if you want a REAL aimbot?
    None of them have an aimbot.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ThatsOurEric View Post
    You mean, "How to show I cannot contribute an intelligent rebuttal or be helpful."

That aside, for the past few days the game has deadlocked me in a game of
    "win-lose-win-lose", and then it threw quite a few bad games towards me.

The usual trolls, dps locks, toxics, etc. I REALLY hope these ban changes work.
    Cause there have been some assholes that I REALLY don't want to see again.
    If you report people for playing the character they want to play you're the toxic one.

15+ Year Old Account
    Finally did placements, got put at around 1600 and I don't think I want to play anymore. I'm not getting any better, the players don't care and advice that people give me just doesn't work. Nothing helps at all. If I flex and play around what the team needs, I lose. If I try to get really good with 1 or 2 heroes I just can't, or the team goes all dps and we get rolled. Nothing is working.

Ugh, end up with the same hanzo 3 games in a row. He shoots his ulti out into nothing and claims his mouse doesn't work, he's done it every single time he's gotten ulti.

Quote Originally Posted by Advent View Post
    Finally did placements, got put at around 1600 and I don't think I want to play anymore. I'm not getting any better, the players don't care and advice that people give me just doesn't work. Nothing helps at all. If I flex and play around what the team needs, I lose. If I try to get really good with 1 or 2 heroes I just can't, or the team goes all dps and we get rolled. Nothing is working.
    It's pretty easy to get out of 1600 even when playing solo. I had a friend who placed there and we couldn't play together so I logged onto his account and played for a bit, picked mainly soldier and mei and got him to about 2200 in like 4 hours so we could play together.

- - - Updated - - -

4 games in a row. Blizzard needs to fucking stop putting people you've reported on your team. This is fucking ridiculous, I'll have lost like 90 rating because of this guy now.
    Last edited by Freighter; 2017-09-15 at 08:37 AM.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Freighter View Post
    Blizzard needs to fucking stop putting people you've reported on your team.
    In like a week you would have no one to play with...so they can't do that.
    BAD WOLF

15+ Year Old Account
    Ugh, end up with the same hanzo 3 games in a row. He shoots his ulti out into nothing and claims his mouse doesn't work, he's done it every single time he's gotten ulti.

It's pretty easy to get out of 1600 even when playing solo. I had a friend who placed there and we couldn't play together so I logged onto his account and played for a bit, picked mainly soldier and mei and got him to about 2200 in like 4 hours so we could play together.

- - - Updated - - -

4 games in a row. Blizzard needs to fucking stop putting people you've reported on your team. This is fucking ridiculous, I'll have lost like 90 rating because of this guy now.
    Anyone who says it's easy is already good enough to not be there. It's not something that someone who is meant to be there can reasonably do, especially if your improvement is extremely slow. Which mine is. It's so slow, that it feels like it isn't even happening, and it's discouraging. Particularly because nobody plays very well, either. I had a game with platinum players during my placements, and it was fantastic. I was hoping that's where I'd wind up; somewhere between platinum and diamond because games felt challenging for the right reasons. But I had leavers for my last 6 placement matches, and it put me here. I haven't won my last 8 games since placing in silver.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you report people for playing the character they want to play you're the toxic one.
    Where did I say I was reporting people for that?

Either way, no, that doesn't make me toxic.

I had throwers 5 games in a row, where I reported them in all matches (had a same thrower group of two in 3 of those matches), I cannot handle this madness. I'm giving up solo Qing comp, I'll just play it with friends from now on.

I'm ok with losing where everyone tried, even 5 dps comps is fine, I just cannot handle throwers, too much for my nerves.
    Last edited by Xjev; 2017-09-15 at 03:48 PM.

Haven't encountered throwers yet. Maybe 1 game, but I think that was more lag than anything else as later in the game they started playing. Could be their team threatened to report them.
    My biggest issue is just that I am now starting to run into the toxic players, people that instalock a character and tell everyone else what they should play, then does random shit (Winston divebombing the enemy team with none of his team around just to kill one of theirs (maybe) and getting killed himself), then blames everyone else for losing the match for him/her.
    Also keep getting put into matches where people are just making odd picks, like checking someone's stats and they picked Widow and have 5 minutes overall with her, or all the Junkrats with 2 hours total playtime who get outplayed by enemy Junkrats.
    Worst part is the refusing to swap. Had a Pharah 1st round, we lost, then stays on her against DVa, McCree, Zen, and 76, and completely refuses to swap. We barely won the 2nd round and that's mainly because they got off point chasing me as Lucio instead of staying on it. 3rd round the player is STILL on Pharah and dies 10 seconds in. Every time I looked at the corner I saw our Pharah dead to McCree or 76. They finally swapped off when the enemy team had 70% of the KotH completed.
    I'm not putting the loss solely on that Pharah, but it sure as fuck didn't help at all.

I had one thrower so far, he stayed in the spawn as zenyatta on 66 and only came out long enough to chuck balls at a wall and then back in. We 5 v 6 until the end point and fell short of the enemy teams final stopping point by a few feet. Lost SR, then in my next game he was on the enemy team and I got it back. Still a waste of 45 mins of my life.
    If you push a button that finds you a 'random group' and it gives you a random group of people with random skill and random knowledge then you have no right to complain that a 'random group' button did what it was designed to do. The fault lies in your inability to make friends to play with instead of relying on a button designed to be random. It is a 'random group' button, not a 'best of the best' button.

10+ Year Old Account
    I hate, I really do, HATE that I could play for a few hours at any time of the day,
    and literally make zero progress in this fucking game.

The game has me at the 2000s, I try to hit 2100, and then it fucks me over by
    throwing me in losing match after losing match, negating not only any progress
    I attempted to make, but then making me lose FURTHER rank into the 1900s
    and so on.

Its like once I get into a losing streak, the game just PERSISTS in losing streaks.
    Like it seriously never stops. And no matter how many I may try to win, it just
    negates it and makes me lose more than I win.
    Last edited by ThatsOurEric; 2017-09-16 at 10:10 AM.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I finally broke the curse, went on a crazy winstreak with Pharah and eclipsed 2700. If anyone is curious as to how fucking torturous this season can be, here is a visual representation of my journey:

There was one other instance of being at 2498 and then plummeting back down to the 2100's but I never logged off so it didn't update.
    BAD WOLF

My recent comp games have been going some what decent. I have yet to run into any toxic players so far this season, which I'm glad. I did run into a few people was throwing the game because they simply didn't get their main hero, or for some other reason.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kelimbror View Post
    I finally broke the curse, went on a crazy winstreak with Pharah and eclipsed 2700. If anyone is curious as to how fucking torturous this season can be, here is a visual representation of my journey:

There was one other instance of being at 2498 and then plummeting back down to the 2100's but I never logged off so it didn't update.
    I know the feeling, I started the season off strong placing around 2800 and I quickly got up to around 2950 or so before going on a losing streak and dropping down to around 2600 or so. I'm currently placed around 2850 give or take.

Got placed at 2435, then went and won every game til 2500 with no leavers or griefers.
    Quote Originally Posted by True Anarch View Post
    Never claimed I was a genuis.
    Quote Originally Posted by Furitrix View Post
    I don't give a fuck if cops act shitty towards people, never have.

None of them have an aimbot.
    Torbs turret is very much the definition of aimbot. It will never miss a shot, unless you block the shot.

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Torbs turret is very much the definition of aimbot. It will never miss a shot, unless you block the shot.
    The turret is stationary, does negligible damage unless you're sitting out in the open and doing nothing about it, plus you can outrange it and still shoot it. It also isn't torbjorn.
    Last edited by Freighter; 2017-09-16 at 03:58 PM.

The turret is stationary, does negligible damage unless you're sitting out in the open and doing nothing about it, plus you can outrange it and still shoot it. It also isn't torbjorn.
    That has nothing to do with the fact that it has an aimbot.

And yes, it IS part of Torb. That's like saying "Orisa's barrier isn't Orisa". Well, of course it isn't DIRECTLY her, but without her there, it wouldn't be there.

That has nothing to do with the fact that it has an aimbot.

And yes, it IS part of Torb. That's like saying "Orisa's barrier isn't Orisa". Well, of course it isn't DIRECTLY her, but without her there, it wouldn't be there.
    So what? It still doesn't mean that torbjorn has an aimbot. The turret has auto-lock on. Keyword: Lock on. It can't change target at will either. If rein is the target and he's standing there blocking it, it won't shoot other targets, it will continue firing relentlessly at the shield even if someone walks up to it and melee it to death.

So what? It still doesn't mean that torbjorn has an aimbot. The turret has auto-lock on. Keyword: Lock on. It can't change target at will either. If rein is the target and he's standing there blocking it, it won't shoot other targets, it will continue firing relentlessly at the shield even if someone walks up to it and melee it to death.
    yet again, no, it's an aimbot. Nothing about an aimbot means it has to shoot at different targets at will.

And that would be like saying "Ana doesn't have a sleep dart". The turret is part of Torb.

yet again, no, it's an aimbot. Nothing about an aimbot means it has to shoot at different targets at will.
    No, it's a lock on, it won't change targets unless LOS or the target dies. That's not an aimbot. That's a lock on.