Quote Originally Posted by Eapoe View Post
    Ugh, I just outhealed a Mercy as Zen. Great 1st game of the night. Sarcasm aside, not a bad match, just odd that it happened.
    Your team winning aka not taking too much dmg + you using zen ult to counter their ults = zen outheal mercy.
    Quote Originally Posted by True Anarch View Post
    Never claimed I was a genuis.
    Quote Originally Posted by Furitrix View Post
    I don't give a fuck if cops act shitty towards people, never have.

That was a short few days back to the game, I remember why I quit, games today consisted of...

First game: A normal game
    Second: Game where we have a genji jumping around spamming hello, not attacking the enemy
    Third: Symmetra placing teleporter right outside the spawn on def
    Fourth: Normal game
    Fifth: "Battle mercy" just running straight into the enemy shooting
    Sixth: Normal game
    Seventh: Torb placing the turret outside the enemy spawn and even runs back to their first spawn when they've pushed the payload to other checkpoints
    Eight: Symmetra on attack running to the enemy spawn and places the teleporter there
    Ninth: Reinhardt continuously charging in and screaming for heals when he dies
    Tenth: Normal game
    Eleventh: Normal game
    Twelfth: Guy just jumping down in the water right outside spawn because someone picked genji and wouldn't give genji to him
    Thirteenth: Normal game
    Fourteenth: Normal game
    Fifteenth: Get the genji jumping around spamming hello again(Seriously? Why can I end up with him again when I reported him?)
    Wait 30 minutes to sign
    Sixteenth game: Get the FUCKING GENJI AGAIN
    Seventeenth game: Normal game
    Eighteent game: The genji spamming hello, AGAIN
    Exit game.

This is just not worth playing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildstrider View Post
    Exactly. I frequently have 4 gold medals with Moira, which means that either our main healer or the dps (or both) are not doing their jobs...
    You understand that they’re not getting the medals because they’re dying, the tanks are dying, because the only person you’re focused on healing is you? They’re not getting the opportunity or support to do their job.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Eapoe View Post
    Ugh, I just outhealed a Mercy as Zen. Great 1st game of the night. Sarcasm aside, not a bad match, just odd that it happened.
    I play both, seen both sides it can happen pretty easily, just takes a couple of good Tranqs. You can’t fault Mercy for that, you just saved her a couple of resses and let her focus on just boosting through Valk.

Quote Originally Posted by Gandrake View Post
    Damn. Dallas looks so bad =/ C9ing it up lmao

expected them to be pretty good but just been an embarrassing start for them
    We've had C9s in pretty much every game so far, not just Fuel, but yeah, it's been sligthly embarassing

Just had a game where we had a Pharah who complained they weren't getting healed. The 2 healers were Moira and Lucio. Just what? Of course you're not going to get healed when you hang out in the air over the enemy team and they have 76 and Moira to burn you down. Pharah never came back to the team once, just kept shifting above the enemy and complain.
    Next game I'm playing Reaper and flanking the enemy. My team keeps following me around and giving my placement away. Ask them to quit doing it. We lose a point and respawn, they start going mid and I'm going left, a teammate immediately says let's all go left, follow the Reaper, to which everyone does. /sigh
    Last edited by Eapoe; 2018-01-13 at 05:33 PM.

My games:

Battle Mercy running into melee range of enemies, she was super salty for not being allowed to throw W
    Attack Sym L
    Attack Torb L
    Throwing Mei L
    No healers and three Mercy mains L
    Normal game W
    Normal game L
    Normal game W
    Normal game W

Right back where I started because so many people want to lose.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, looks like my last couple of days. What I understand least is when people decide round 3 or 4 are the time to throw, like it's a totally normal game until that point. Kind of stalled on SR as well now, think my hidden MMR needs some building up again after getting trashed so hard; either that or they've secretly recalibrated the system again. Pretty sure this has happened before though when I've had a fast climb, a bit of a stall then it rights itself and can climb more easily again.

Actually had a really good game with a 5 stack too, for a change, usually they're a nightmare and it wasn't looking good when one of them took until 15s to doors open to pick; I'd already picked Widow, but had only 1 support so I got myself killed and went Zen and while defence was pretty hard we pretty much walked Attack because they were following my Discords perfectly, at the end the were really complementary too so that was cool.

This for a clutch saving a match for a Draw as well, felt good. https://plays.tv/video/5a5a91ecb2889...atch-save-dva-

Just had an amazing match on my Hanzo only account.

PotG was 5 kills without ult, I saved it if I ever get around to doing the gif thing jessica does it might be the only one I post on here.

After the match ended I told them I was the biggest dragon in the room and the next response was, "I fucking hate Hanzo players." Feels good. I reported them for being abusive. Ecks dee.

I got the 71% kill participation card.

10+ Year Old Account
    ive always maintained a game shouldn't start if a group can't agree on a comp. people always say "games would never start then" but do people who can't work with others to make a reasonable comp and players who have the experience that they do at their ELO to predict the kind of comps the enemy team will run, do they really even deserve to play competitive in the first place?

10+ Year Old Account
    I've noticed a propensity in quick play for the instalock hanzos and widows, lately.

That's when I know it's going to be a bad game.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    I've noticed a propensity in quick play for the instalock hanzos and widows, lately.

i think this is how the story of a lot of us becoming competitive players starts

Terrible game, team sat back and waited for me to 1v6.

I would get 2-3 picks, have to pull back to a health pack because healers are blind, they would just sit back doing fuck all while enemy came back. Retardation is real.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandrake View Post
    i think this is how the story of a lot of us becoming competitive players starts
    I don't even care about comp; I play my placements, place diamond, and am content with that each season.

Usually I play quick play with friends, and it's getting really damn annoying to have the terribad hanzos/widows every single game. And the funny thing is there's usually a hanzo or widow on the enemy team that's actually fairly competent. Meaning I have to play Winston because no one else is going to do anything about them because our snipers kept getting killed by pharah or some nonsense.

And a friend of mine and I can't "reserve" hanzo/widow at the start to ensure no one takes them because then all the other randos you get grouped with think you're throwing.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    Yup pretty much same.

Or insta-lock genji, but that can go either way. It happens in comp too though, especially hanzo.
    I'd rather have a genji than a hanzo and I'd rather have a hanzo than a Widow.

Genji can kill people with his ult and will at the very least form a distraction. Hanzo can at least accidentally kill people. A widow that can't aim isn't going to kill anyone, ever.
    Last edited by Kaleredar; 2018-01-14 at 06:07 AM.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

As a Shimada only player all I can say to you guys is.

Only a Shimada can control the dragons.

Man the dragon is really awakening today, even in the game I lost I was doing amazing. Sitting in midmasters on both accounts now.
    Last edited by Speaknoevil; 2018-01-14 at 06:19 AM.

If I'm not on, I just log out, rather than tilt myself by seeing my poor play. Also..
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    Don't worry soon you can just use a sailboat, I hear those are pretty fuel-efficient :P
    This made me laugh, but I read it on mobile.

10+ Year Old Account
    i hate how it is impossible to warm up anywhere but in comp

so much fucking cheese and too many goddamn smurfs in arcade

Held my nose and went through placement. About 50% complete troll games.

Wind up at the exact rank I finished last season at. Sigh.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

They need to make an actual accurate stat card at the end of a game. I think it tilts me more when I have gold elims/objective kills/objective time/healing/damage as Moira then when I don't. Literally had all 5 at the end of a game.
    And before anyone starts, yes I was healing my team as well. End of the game I had more healing than the other Moira, the Ana, and the Mercy that played the game. My team just absolutely sucked.
    At one point, the enemy ran 1 tank. Rein left the choke to chase me as Moira, leaving his 5 teammates without a shield (who still held my team from the door) and I called out to 76 to use his Ult since the enemy had no shield. He held onto it and then used it shortly after Rein got back and only killed 1 person.
    Last edited by Eapoe; 2018-01-14 at 09:20 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post

Always been the case, they’re popular heroes, and even though Widow is almost as meta as Tracer right now, you still get so much shit for playing her that a lot of just use QP for the opportunity to do so without the abuse.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    Always been the case, they’re popular heroes, and even though Widow is almost as meta as Tracer right now, you still get so much shit for playing her that a lot of just use QP for the opportunity to do so without the abuse.
    Unfortunately a hero being "meta" doesn't make the person playing them good or useful. As I said, most widowmakes seem to be pretty terrible. Or they pick widow with absolutely no consideration for the enemy team and the widowmaker is spending the entire game putting shots into Orissa barriers while a Winston or d.va or tracer hunts her down. And of course they never switch, because instalock widows and hanzos never do.

I often find when I wonder why we're losing and no one on the enemy team is dying I press tab and see a widowmaker on our team.
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.