I was not suggesting giving reaper all of the above.

10+ Year Old Account
    tbh i wouldnt mind seeing wraith form a little faster on reaper but the only thing i really want is for shadowstep not to be fucking garbage

What is up lately? Getting teams that would rather just 6 damage pick rather than actually try as a team. Even if I offer to do 1 role, I can't do both. And the damage...oh my god are the damage dealers had lately. Even on a good comp setup they aren't getting kills.
    On the plus side, the good games/teams I have been getting have been fun. It's just the other ones are getting tiring.

10+ Year Old Account
    take a trip into arcade to try the new map and suddenly remember why i only play comp

Quote Originally Posted by Eapoe View Post
    What is up lately? Getting teams that would rather just 6 damage pick rather than actually try as a team.
    new skins man

people dont give a shit how bad they are at a hero if they got the skin

10+ Year Old Account
    What is up lately? Getting teams that would rather just 6 damage pick rather than actually try as a team. Even if I offer to do 1 role, I can't do both. And the damage...oh my god are the damage dealers had lately. Even on a good comp setup they aren't getting kills.
    On the plus side, the good games/teams I have been getting have been fun. It's just the other ones are getting tiring.
    I forgot, patch day is usually a nightmare for people just coming back to see the new shinies. Should have seen the red flag myself when the first game I get into is a 4 stack, Hanzo, McCree, Tracer and Lucio. Three DPS not exactly renowned for pressure, and not a great healer for healing when everybody obviously flanking we didn't even get near the first checkpoint.

After this lost several more matches to people deciding 'oh, a Widowmaker, time to learn this hero I never played before'. A lot of those typical games where you win round 1 comfortably so half the team switch for no particular reason then get stomped. Down another 130SR, but actually would have been much worse than that, nearer 200, but stayed up late when things picked up after kids had obviously gone to bed. Actually had one game that started horrendously, Volskaya, think we lost both points inside 3 minutes. I went Tracer on Attack and pretty much carried it, took both points in even less time, next couple of rounds our defence held B 100%, then we stomped attack again inside a couple of minutes.

10+ Year Old Account
    annnnd the nerfs aren't live

holy shit how long do i have to wait @____@

fcking blizzard...
    now I want blizz world to be real >.<

also it feels like it's perfect for bastion and symmetra ( with all the room of death )and another playground for genji

Deleted
    i quit recently, i cant stand people rage quiting in competitive games and we end up losing......... no thank you!!

10+ Year Old Account
    I disagree. She's way to vulnerable of a character. Obviously they should change her offensively to compensate, such as maybe less damage per rocket in lieu of more health or a shield that can recharge a bit. Maybe increase her splash damage slightly. Pharah is a hard hero to balance one way or the other, much like Mei, but if done right it wouldn't be terrible (except for people that don't know to aim/look up).
    She is not vulnerable. She has one of the strongest abilities : flight. Not only does it allow her to avoid any ultimate (even D.Va's
    depending on the trajectory), she can two shot any 250 or lower HP character, has strong splash damage, a powerful ultimate,
    one of the strongest combos in the game (Zarya ult + her ult, Pharmercy), and has a strong placement in tiers & ranked play.

Since I'm new to competetive , I would like you lot to provide some context.
    I've just finished calibrating with 2428 SR - does that mean I am any good?

Just had a comp game and I didn't get a single heal over 2 rounds. So tired of this shit right now. Every support player picks Moira, Ana, or Zen and just tries to do damage. Meanwhile, I watch the other team hardly ever die because their support are actually healing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by A Perfect Storm View Post
    Since I'm new to competetive , I would like you lot to provide some context.
    I've just finished calibrating with 2428 SR - does that mean I am any good?
    pretty average

don't lose your shit if you continue to drop

Quote Originally Posted by Gandrake View Post
    pretty average

don't lose your shit if you continue to drop
    I main junkrat and consider myself quite an average player, so it’s ok I guess.
    Thanks for clearing that out for me

dropped more than 200 points since yesterday
    yay

it's like people threw their brain out since the patch hit

10+ Year Old Account
    Switched all chats off now, there's nothing constructive comes of it. Down another 50SR, back in Silver again, and there's nothing more demoralising than losing with a 60-70% kill participation or 30%+ damage card. At that point, what more is there you can do?

As for people who threw their brain out, they're all in premades as well showing up in 3-4 stacks with all the DPS, and usually not useful combinations of either.

One match that I actually won, I ended up switching from Pharah to Ana at the end because Moira forgot they were a healer and kept running off flanking.
    Last edited by Jessicka; 2018-01-25 at 12:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    Switched all chats off now, there's nothing constructive comes of it. Down another 50SR, back in Silver again, and there's nothing more demoralising than losing with a 60-70% kill participation or 30%+ damage card. At that point, what more is there you can do?

As for people who threw their brain out, they're all in premades as well showing up in 3-4 stacks with all the DPS, and usually not useful combinations of either.

One match that I actually won, I ended up switching from Pharah to Ana at the end because Moira forgot they were a healer and kept running off flanking.
    Yeah, current Moira's are a problem. A lot of times games are determined based off of how Moira is. I've had and gone against players that pick her and refuse to heal their team, instead focusing on straight damage. Okay Moira's focus on just healing. Good Moira's know when to do both. I used to pick her all the time, and 1 thing I thought I was good at is knowing when I can use my Ult offensively or defensively, and using an orb just before for a little extra damage or healing.
    It's a shame though that even her teammates can be a hindrance for a Moira. Just an example, using her Ult defensively to try and bring the tank up during an enemy push, and instead of the tank playing defensive to stay alive, they drop their shield and take the brunt of the enemy attack to the face, treating Moira like Zen. Or the enemy runs past your tank charging into their team and uses something like McCree flashbang or Hog hook to completely end the Ult.
    That's actually one of my biggest gripes about teams lately. They hear a support Ultand they instantly stop paying attention and think it means to just go wild. It's one of the reasons I'm trying to get better at a flanker hero or self healing. I'm so tired of people not knowing how heals work and either just pump them into a tank taking no damage and ignoring their team that's almost dead.

That's actually one of my biggest gripes about teams lately. They hear a support Ultand they instantly stop paying attention and think it means to just go wild.
    Well, at least they pushed. That's something. I remember some games when we needed to push : I used Valkyrie and indicated to get on the payload, yet no moved until my ult was totally wasted...
    *shrug*
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Being bad is the first step to gittin gud, before anyone was gud, they were bad. Not everyone is as equally skilled at the start but everyone can learn to git gud. - Ythisens
    Tofinish list : NOTHING CAUSE I FINALLY DID IT.
    Todo list : S;G0, New Game, Erased.

Quote Originally Posted by A-sayo View Post
    Well, at least they pushed. That's something. I remember some games when we needed to push : I used Valkyrie and indicated to get on the payload, yet no moved until my ult was totally wasted...
    *shrug*
    The problem is we were defending. Sorry if I didn't make that clear. A lot of times people just hear the Ult sound and feel they'll stay alive thru anything and then complain the healers are shit for being killed.

- - - Updated - - -

I have to agree with other people that have been stating it, this has been a terrible last 2 days. Honestly don't get how a patch makes people play like this. It's not even people picking the new skins, it's just that my teams lately have just been shit.
    I've been trying to play more damage heroes lately and holy shit, I could be having an amazing game, yet round 2 people on my team just flat out refuse to play support again and HAVE to play damage themselves. This gives me a choice: play support and try to win or stick to damage and most likely lose.

It's usually the case when new content comes out : people come back, test it and leave. Best to let it cool a week or 2.

Also rip when teammates are so stubborn. :/
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Being bad is the first step to gittin gud, before anyone was gud, they were bad. Not everyone is as equally skilled at the start but everyone can learn to git gud. - Ythisens
    Tofinish list : NOTHING CAUSE I FINALLY DID IT.
    Todo list : S;G0, New Game, Erased.

Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post

Carry harder. Reaper is exceptional at the low brackets because no one notices you shooting them in the ass unless you walk headfirst into them.