Page 4 of 530 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Iconja View Post
    I'm having fun.

I do want to stab Lucio though.
    He's the most annoying for me too. Him and a well played McCree are annoying af. Especially as Mei. He's like a slippery tank that can run away from me before I can freeze him and when I do freeze him he always has enough HP/armor to survive the freeze and a headshot from my gun.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

Quote Originally Posted by George Costanza View Post
    This is wowkiller material.
    well that was how it was first designed as titan, to replace wow xD

Quote Originally Posted by Saverem View Post
    They can easily get by this by limiting heroe's abilities or by designing maps with limited or no hookable or wallclimbing places. Maybe add a bottleneck areas that make it harder for Tracers/Genjis to get through if they are properly reinforced. If TF2 can do it with multiple maps and classes that can run super fast, have triple jumps, have charges, etc, then Overwatch can do it.

Just need the right map design for it and right limitations for those carrying the flag (ie if you are carrying flag, the flag is heavy making it so you can't use any quick movement abilities. Or the "flag" is an item that limits your abilities, like a powercell or something that saps your strength. They can make lore out of it to cover up the fact that the item will limit your hero's abilities).
    It's Never Going To Happen Man -- You'll Just Have To Join TF2 When You Want To Chase Flags lol -- Go Hate Kaplan All You Want, But Fact of the Matter is.

OVERWATCH WILL NOT HAVE CAPTURE THE FLAG

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Futa Widowmaker View Post
    I'm level 5. Still figuring things out. Like for example I know to run and hide when I hear 'its high noon' or 'I got you in my sights'. Its alot of fun though! I've fallen off the map more times than I'd like to admit haha.
    One ultimate I've gotten really good at avoiding is Hanzo and his dragons lol -- Hear his voice n I run! I've only died once and it's because it came through the buildings I was running through. =P

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Iconja View Post
    I'm having fun.

I do want to stab Lucio though.
    yea I do enjoy playing Lucio, especially when one of my friends go with Reinhardt on payload maps. Keep the tank alive and help our team push forward. BUT, I had a couple matches where I got caught on the outside of maps and some Lucio would run by and force push me off the ledge and to my death.....super annoying way to die lol

Got to level 5, but the dc's were getting too rough (usually DC before match over and losing xp. Used to be able to relaunch would put me back in game but not anymore). I'll try to play more tonight

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by McLovenIt View Post
    It's Never Going To Happen Man -- You'll Just Have To Join TF2 When You Want To Chase Flags lol -- Go Hate Kaplan All You Want, But Fact of the Matter is.

OVERWATCH WILL NOT HAVE CAPTURE THE FLAG
    I'm going to save that reply and then laugh at you when they implement it. It's already been confirmed by Kaplan himself that they WILL be releasing more modes. CTF is the most popular one they can do.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm enjoying it, but when I lose matches it often feels like it's because I'm the only one on my team that knows what's going on. Or the Defense team stacks Bastions and low level players don't know how to deal with that (yet),

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm going to save that reply and then laugh at you when they implement it. It's already been confirmed by Kaplan himself that they WILL be releasing more modes. CTF is the most popular one they can do.
    I'd wager TDM would be far more popular and more likely before CTF.

Also why do I always get matched with 5 other players in the level 1-5 range and always face 6x lvl 15+ players? My team gets stomped and spawn camped pretty much every game so far.

I apparently forgot how to play and I've won... uh 2 games? Then again, my game has been so laggy and unstable from time to time, that doesn't help at all.

Still, so fun!
    Humans fear the beast within the wolf because they do not understand the beast within themselves.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    getting annoyed with losing so many games because everyone my team just wants to play hanzo or bastion. 90% of games im basically forced to play tank or healer because no one else seems to pick them. luckily i quite enjoy playing lucio, but wouldn't mind a change sometimes.
    I wouldn't mind this as much if the rest of my team actually changed around for once (You know, because they're new and want to try out all the heroes) but noooooo instead I get people that play Tracer the entire game and they play her like Soldier 76

Save this right now -- I'll bet you $20 USD, that Capture The Flag is never made into an Official mode in Overwatch.

Just send me your paypal or venmo info if it does and I'll gladly pay up, or I'll gift you something through Battle.net or Steam lol

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dugraka View Post
    I think TDM would be a terrible idea, because you already see pug matches full of morons who never play the objective and it's just a huge mess that ends in 5 minutes.
    So if you gave people a game with zero objective but to spawn and kill each other, it would probably take away from the concept of working as a team. It's like CoD, you can watch 1 player go 60 - 3 and win the match for his team. Where objective based modes, all those kills will still make you lose because the objectives weren't held by the TEAM.

Finally got a legendary drop. Too bad it's for Genji, who I suck at.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think TDM would be a terrible idea, because you already see pug matches full of morons who never play the objective and it's just a huge mess that ends in 5 minutes.
    So if you gave people a game with zero objective but to spawn and kill each other, it would probably take away from the concept of working as a team. It's like CoD, you can watch 1 player go 60 - 3 and win the match for his team. Where objective based modes, all those kills will still make you lose because the objectives weren't held by the TEAM.
    Oh I agree with you and I personally don't want a TDM but I'm sure for a vast majority of players they would want one. Most games with objectives go largely ignored in mass multiplayer. But that said now that I'm thinking about it the class system in this game just wouldn't lend itself well to a TDM match type. I can see them implementing one in the "weekly" thing they're doing just to test it out but I reckon teams with stacked tanks and healers would dominate a TDM gametype

Deleted
    Somehow the game was WAY more fun in Beta than the Retail version.

It's as if they intentionally made all the heroes strong in the Beta, only to nerf them all for the release, making the game boring. Also, I got plenty of skins from the loot boxes in the Beta, got 0 so far in Retail. Also, leveling seems quite a bit slower.

I feel scammed. The game just isn't as fun as the Beta.

Seriously waiting for a patch to make the game fun again.

eh idk, when ppl upvote the play of the game, yet they dont give a single vote to the mercy that kept them up all game, revived them at good times and amplified their dmg to get kill streaks, I GET A LITTLE SALTY.

10+ Year Old Account
    Save this right now -- I'll bet you $20 USD, that Capture The Flag is never made into an Official mode in Overwatch.

Just send me your paypal or venmo info if it does and I'll gladly pay up, or I'll gift you something through Battle.net or Steam lol
    CTF mode AND $20!? I'll take it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dugraka View Post
    Considering I've already instantly snipe killed several players seconds into the match with Hanzo, I doubt this mode would be balanced or popular. I'd say it would be easier to balance CTF with Overwatch's heroe system than TDMs. Also, most matches would be over in like 30 seconds unless they adjust numbers and abilities.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hardstyler01 View Post
    It's as if they intentionally made all the heroes strong in the Beta, only to nerf them all for the release, making the game boring. Also, I got plenty of skins from the loot boxes in the Beta, got 0 so far in Retail. Also, leveling seems quite a bit slower.
    That's just numbers tuning. Lucio went from doing some serious damage at one point in the beta to weak as hell towards the end. Still haven't played him yet so idk how he is on live at the moment. I feel like Widowmaker is weaker though but that's not necessarily a bad thing cause she was super strong

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hardstyler01 View Post
    Somehow the game was WAY more fun in Beta than the Retail version.

I feel scammed. The game just isn't as fun as the Beta.

Seriously waiting for a patch to make the game fun again.
    Not Blizzard's fault you are weak minded

Before you get triggered allow me to explain:

During the Beta you felt hype, there was this sense of exclusivity, it was an entire new experience and the knowledge that the game was going to be unplayable if you didn't play RIGHT NOW, now that the game has released it's becoming normal.

I know, i've had the same feeling after playing today, that the game somehow didn't feel as much fun. The game is still fun, but in a different way and the sense of "ZOMG DIS IS AWESOME" is disappearing

My good time is dependent on how well I do in games.

Deleted
    yea I do enjoy playing Lucio, especially when one of my friends go with Reinhardt on payload maps. Keep the tank alive and help our team push forward. BUT, I had a couple matches where I got caught on the outside of maps and some Lucio would run by and force push me off the ledge and to my death.....super annoying way to die lol
    He's the most annoying for me too. Him and a well played McCree are annoying af. Especially as Mei. He's like a slippery tank that can run away from me before I can freeze him and when I do freeze him he always has enough HP/armor to survive the freeze and a headshot from my gun.
    His heal is just so tough to deal with for me at least, every Lucian is always a pain in the butt to hit and when I finally do, the guy just heals back up.

I wish it only healed his allies and not him..