Quote Originally Posted by Projectmars View Post
    Considering I suck too much for Competitive? Yes.
    There's a rating in competitive for everyone my friend!
    You must gain control over your gold or the lack of it will forever control you.

Quote Originally Posted by Gandrake View Post
    if you think you suck too much to play competitive then i think you are being pretty self conscious because a lot of people suck, are well aware of it, and just don't give a fuck and keep playing lol
    Well I guess that sounds like me.

This game is such a fucktardfiesta below Masterranks. Holy fuck.

No, you are not a good player, when you are low Plat. Masterplayers carry the game against full teams like you. You don't have to flame people in the team when you suck, too

They really need to sort their matchmaking system out. Why are there people who don't even try to win, in diamond? They're just jumping around the map spamming hello on winston.

Tonight better than last night. Strangest Hanamura ever, won round 1 pretty fast, so the premade decided to make a poor comp and over extend at the start of defence, we lost round 2 even faster. Round 3 an even worse defence, because again no one counters Pharah (not even the guy who picked Widow originally, then switched to Reaper after getting killed instantly on over-extending), so I go Widow but it's too late. Last attack, I'm accused of throwing because I Widow again but get 3-4 quick picks so take A very quickly, but can't capitalise and take B because again, this guy suddenly decides "that was easy, let's go Sombra" and clearly can't play her. :/ Said 3 stack then kicked him out their group.

Made some nice games though, especially with Zenyatta on Dorado, whined at Tracer and McCree to switch for defence, and they listened *shock* so payload went nowhere past 1st check, then on attack I get 4 kills again (as Zen!) to push. Got a lot of votes and a ton of SR for that.

Horizon, this happened: https://plays.tv/video/5a83544bad1f5...ing-the-point- I'm like 'Guess I'll hold on my own then?' Meant they ultimately didn't manage to get more than 40% on B. Our attack proved easier.

Played a little Deathmatch too, don't usually play DVa there but did for this, the weirdest highlight ever. https://plays.tv/video/5a8355604ba49...tch-highlight-

- - - Updated - - -

Also ordered a new keyboard and mouse, and in the process discovered these are a thing:

The new Sombra will be a pain in the ass for me, but I am kinda glad she is buffed because at least she will be more reliably useful to have on your own team. I put her up there with Hanzo mains and Doomfist mains in terms of expected uselessness.

The new CTF map is pretty cool, I hope they leave it in the rotation. CTF is... better? I guess? Still a bit of a hot mess and nobody has a clue what to do aha.

Quote Originally Posted by Speaknoevil View Post
    I see the occasional Sombra out to prove something with the worst hero in the game.
    I generally bundle those guys in with the "throwers".
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    The new CTF map is pretty cool, I hope they leave it in the rotation. CTF is... better? I guess? Still a bit of a hot mess and nobody has a clue what to do aha.

I generally bundle those guys in with the "throwers".
    Well you never know, if your whole team leans intot he strengths of Sombra she isn't so bad that she is unplayable. I have seen her used to great effect in spite of how bad she is compared to other heroes.

Well you never know, if your whole team leans intot he strengths of Sombra she isn't so bad that she is unplayable. I have seen her used to great effect in spite of how bad she is compared to other heroes.
    Usually its just exploiting players who simply aren't used to dealing with her.

I love the flag cap maps, great fun but i havent touched ranked season because i cant stand people leaving 24/7

I mean I'm sure a lot of strategies are possible in a full team of friends who are all good at Overwatch.

But for 99% of games, Sombra is pretty crap.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Thelxi View Post
    The new Sombra will be a pain in the ass for me, but I am kinda glad she is buffed because at least she will be more reliably useful to have on your own team. I put her up there with Hanzo mains and Doomfist mains in terms of expected uselessness.
    *shrug* I'm quitting if it goes live. hack doesn't need a cast time buff, it needs a nerf if anything.

people keep trying to rub it in but they're going to lose their shit when they realize that literally every Genji player can play Tracer and they are actually getting fisted worse than they were before. They will complain that at least they could try to shoot Genji but they barely get a chance to look at Tracer before they are dead.

Day 1043: I am now convinced people throw games when Torb is on defense. But At least I got a sicknasty Hail Mary RIP Tire win on Nepal. Which is nice.

The biggest Sombra buff is Opportunist proccing at enemies below 100% health, it gives her a ton of vision and very easy shotcalling for positioning etc.

+5 seconds on the Translocator is really good too for flanking purposes, she's very likely to be really meta if this all goes live but it's still PTR.

I don't get the Tracer comment because if your MMR is below like ..Masters you probably haven't ran into a competent enough Tracer yet for that to matter, but most people aren't going to accept that anyways and will pretend their games are like the ones they see on Twitch.

One of those matches where the game's played as it's meant to be, everyone gets through 3-4 heroes countering and repicking around each other's team keeping decent compositions, goes to four rounds, and nail a win in OT with a headshot on Mercy (albeit as Zen) while she's making a clutch res on Rein which could turn it. That's why I play this game.

I'll be honest, I did carry a couple of games against that guy, but he'd given me a hell of a time on Junkertown as Reaper so I was actually glad to get to play with him.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    Finally on my last 2 games to Diamond, curbstomped team with 5 minutes vs. their 0 minutes. All we need is one tick on first point. 1 minute in: Lost connection to game server. Internet stable, tried again and again and again. Kept getting lost connection to game server. End result, lets me on 10 minutes later with a 10 minute ban and 50+ SR lost to drop down to 2909.

Fuck this dumb ass system. It should know when their systems trigger a force out and should not penalize you for it.
    BAD WOLF

Quote Originally Posted by Kelimbror View Post
    Finally on my last 2 games to Diamond, curbstomped team with 5 minutes vs. their 0 minutes. All we need is one tick on first point. 1 minute in: Lost connection to game server. Internet stable, tried again and again and again. Kept getting lost connection to game server. End result, lets me on 10 minutes later with a 10 minute ban and 50+ SR lost to drop down to 2909.

Fuck this dumb ass system. It should know when their systems trigger a force out and should not penalize you for it.
    That royally sucks. Then again, I had my keyboard die the *MINUTE* a match of Comp started. So that was a nice way to
    start games that day.

And consider yourself fortunate. I've been TRAPPED between 2000 & 2100 this entire fucking season. The game utterly refuses
    to let me pass those numbers.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelimbror View Post

Your hidden MMR isn’t adjusted with the penalty, so next win will probably make it all back up for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    Tonight better than last night. Strangest Hanamura ever, won round 1 pretty fast, so the premade decided to make a poor comp and over extend at the start of defence, we lost round 2 even faster.
    I always worry when I get those premades who are super excited, talking a ton in voice chat etc. they always seem to lose because they get cocky and don't pay attention.
    Quote Originally Posted by True Anarch View Post
    Never claimed I was a genuis.
    Quote Originally Posted by Furitrix View Post
    I don't give a fuck if cops act shitty towards people, never have.

Quote Originally Posted by Post View Post
    I always worry when I get those premades who are super excited, talking a ton in voice chat etc. they always seem to lose because they get cocky and don't pay attention.
    Had the ultimate not-paying-attention 3 stack just now on Gibraltar while playing Mercy. On defence they let the Payload just go under the bridge while fighting from the high ground above it, then continued with a nightmarish lack of awareness when Moira, ulting, so not hard to miss, ran past 3 of them to chase me down. Not one shot at her, they all continued tunnelling whoever they were tunnelling, even on her way back from being so over-extended. Then on attack, they all split off in different directions leaving me to push the payload; then of course complained about the lack of healing... Urgh.

On the plus side did have 2-3 good games, somehow winning Dorado with a Valkyrie push the last 5 yards with an ulting Reaper while the rest of the team arrived in support followed by a stomp on Lijiang as Pharah.

Anyhow, couple of highlights last night. Those 'quick picks' people seem to want from Widow, the Junkertown one defence wasn't outstanding (I was accused of throwing and being tilted) but it turned out to be enough since our attack was absolutely on point; commencing from this: https://plays.tv/video/5a85fcc3b1dd8...rowing-tilted- which actually started with killing Zen with a headshot out the door. Twice. But okay.

This was from the awesome game I talked about last night: https://plays.tv/video/5a85fcfab9a40...int-widowmaker was an easy take from there.
    Last edited by Jessicka; 2018-02-15 at 09:45 PM.