1. #8901
    Quote Originally Posted by AeneasBK View Post
    No I noticed the repeat quote as I was scrolling down the page. Not uncommon when the forum servers burp and double post, but there were quite a few replies in between so I thought I'd look at the times posted. Noticed that you'd gone away and come back to further make your point and I thought it was kinda funny you were as bothered as you had been.

    "And another thing....!"

    You're right about the hobby thing, even considering re-subscribing to WoW.
    Im not bothered, this is a text based medium which does not denote emotions or a state of being bothered, angered, irratated or joyful and happy. Any emotions you 'hear' in my post are entirely placed there by your mind. You hear the tone you imagine me to have. This? This is fun for me. People who can't understand that most likely it isn't everyone else in the world that is the problem, yes more please. Nom nom nom.
    If you push a button that finds you a 'random group' and it gives you a random group of people with random skill and random knowledge then you have no right to complain that a 'random group' button did what it was designed to do. The fault lies in your inability to make friends to play with instead of relying on a button designed to be random. It is a 'random group' button, not a 'best of the best' button.

  2. #8902
    Old God Orby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Essex, England
    Posts
    10,182
    I have been so out of touch with Lucio for such a long time, started playing him again and I sucked... Now I gotta try and get back into him again. He was a main for so long.

  3. #8903
    Tried to climb out of gold this week. Closest was 2490 or something like that. I have been plat, but now I sit at 2350. Since I started playing OW I have been between 2300-2567, and im fine with that. Thats my skillcap really, especially considering I mostly queue up alone and play with randoms.

    Most of the games im either tank or healer. My go to tank is Rein(Second is hog) and my main healer is Lucio(Second Mercy). Tried more and more Moira, and im getting the hand of that playstyle now. Lucio is still my fav though, but I get alot of angry comments when I pick him instead of Moira. Is the difference that big? Considering I play in gold league and not a owl match.

    Most frustrating thing this season has been leavers. Dont know if its something wrong with the game for people, but theres been alot of leavers this season. Do people just ragequit more often now? Why even do that when you get suspended for leaving.

    Second most frustrating thing is the amount of widows. In pretty much every match there is a widow and its far between the good ones.

    I get that playing widow is cool, but I think team comp is much more important. What heroes does our team have, what heroes does the enemy have and what map we are playing. Does this stem from OWL? I havent watched much, but i've seen some pretty good widows there, might be the reason why people play her so much.

    On the bright side though: I have noticed this season that the tank/Healer spots gets filled much more often now than previous seasons. Thats a good thing.

    Personally I have come to the conclusion that my aim is bonkers and horrid, so I always stay away from the heroes that requires good aim(Soldier, mccree++). Maybe I have gotten bad over the years(31 now), cause I wasnt that bad years ago in shooters lol. If I do play those heroes, its in arcade or maybe QP.

    When my go to DPS is junkrat, it pretty much says it all :P

    Forever tank or support!

  4. #8904
    Quote Originally Posted by Orby View Post
    I have been so out of touch with Lucio for such a long time, started playing him again and I sucked... Now I gotta try and get back into him again. He was a main for so long.
    might wait a little. there are changes on the ptr for lucio

  5. #8905
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Any emotions you 'hear' in my post are entirely placed there by your mind.
    I wasn't commenting on the content of the posts themselves though. Do try to keep up
    Quote Originally Posted by AeneasBK View Post
    Damnit hubcap, you are such a retard.
    Seriously guys, this forum would be a better place if everyone just stopped acknowledging Zenkai. It's just demeaning to everyone.

  6. #8906
    Old God Orby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Essex, England
    Posts
    10,182
    Quote Originally Posted by rarhyx View Post
    might wait a little. there are changes on the ptr for lucio
    So I have seen, I think you're right and I better wait :P

  7. #8907
    Quote Originally Posted by AeneasBK View Post
    I wasn't commenting on the content of the posts themselves though. Do try to keep up
    Meh, changes are so minor that you won't notice such a big change in playstyle that you can't play him now.
    If you push a button that finds you a 'random group' and it gives you a random group of people with random skill and random knowledge then you have no right to complain that a 'random group' button did what it was designed to do. The fault lies in your inability to make friends to play with instead of relying on a button designed to be random. It is a 'random group' button, not a 'best of the best' button.

  8. #8908
    Herald of the Titans Katie N's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Ho Chi Minh City
    Posts
    2,673
    Blizzard really need to do something about people throwing and leaving. I have reported over 30 people in the last week and no notification that action has been taken.

  9. #8909
    Finishing the season @3.2k, which is about the same as the previous one. Not motivated enough to push that.

    Does anyone know how fast are Hanzo arrows in the PTR ? Patch notes mentioned it was increased to 100 (up from 85). Is this speed similar to another hero (such as Ana unscoped, genji shurikens or Mei right click) ? Also, how fast can his volley ability be fired (i.e, is there a cooldown between each arrow) ?
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Being bad is the first step to gittin gud, before anyone was gud, they were bad. Not everyone is as equally skilled at the start but everyone can learn to git gud. - Ythisens
    Tofinish list : NOTHING CAUSE I FINALLY DID IT.
    Todo list : S;G0, New Game, Erased.

  10. #8910
    Quote Originally Posted by rarhyx View Post
    go deathmatch and pick one of: junkrat, moira, roadhog, phara, brig.
    pretty easy with those heroes to land in best 4 places. ofc I dont say you cant lose with them but easier to get 9 wins in arcrade with them
    or wait till total mayhem is and pick: mei, lucio, brig, zarya, junkrat, ana or moira (you wont die so much if played right)
    That is pretty well much what I do. It is just getting really old.
    I have been chosen by the big metal hand in the sky!

  11. #8911
    Quote Originally Posted by Katie N View Post
    Blizzard really need to do something about people throwing and leaving. I have reported over 30 people in the last week and no notification that action has been taken.
    It is an automated system. Once they get enough reports they get auto banned and if you feel the banning is unjustified then you can talk to Blizzard directly and they can review your case.

    I would have to guess that the people you have been reporting have thrown or left games so rarely that they don't get punished. When you are talking about 10's if not 100's of millions of players it is possible that the 30 you reported are not repeat offenders.

    I get notifications about once every 2-3 weeks, and sometimes when I log in I get notified up to 4 times in a row of people I have reported being punished.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by A-sayo View Post
    Finishing the season @3.2k, which is about the same as the previous one. Not motivated enough to push that.

    Does anyone know how fast are Hanzo arrows in the PTR ? Patch notes mentioned it was increased to 100 (up from 85). Is this speed similar to another hero (such as Ana unscoped, genji shurikens or Mei right click) ? Also, how fast can his volley ability be fired (i.e, is there a cooldown between each arrow) ?
    You basically get 6 rapid fire shots which do less damage than a regular arrow. Once you use the ability you can quickly spit out all 6 or you can fire a few and wait a few seconds to fire the rest. If you don't use them all in 3 or 4 seconds you lose them and the ability goes on an 8 second cooldown. If you fire none off before the rapid fire times out you lose them all. You can rapid fire up to 6 times during that window.

    And Hanzo's have to aim to use them properly which ends the scatter arrow no skill aim problem.
    If you push a button that finds you a 'random group' and it gives you a random group of people with random skill and random knowledge then you have no right to complain that a 'random group' button did what it was designed to do. The fault lies in your inability to make friends to play with instead of relying on a button designed to be random. It is a 'random group' button, not a 'best of the best' button.

  12. #8912
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    - - - Updated - - -



    You basically get 6 rapid fire shots which do less damage than a regular arrow. Once you use the ability you can quickly spit out all 6 or you can fire a few and wait a few seconds to fire the rest. If you don't use them all in 3 or 4 seconds you lose them and the ability goes on an 8 second cooldown. If you fire none off before the rapid fire times out you lose them all. You can rapid fire up to 6 times during that window.

    And Hanzo's have to aim to use them properly which ends the scatter arrow no skill aim problem.
    I see...Alright, thank you for those details. ^^
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Being bad is the first step to gittin gud, before anyone was gud, they were bad. Not everyone is as equally skilled at the start but everyone can learn to git gud. - Ythisens
    Tofinish list : NOTHING CAUSE I FINALLY DID IT.
    Todo list : S;G0, New Game, Erased.

  13. #8913
    Quote Originally Posted by majesta View Post
    That is pretty well much what I do. It is just getting really old.
    well, then it's just luck to win in arcade

    I also like 4vs4 deathmatch but very often when I join my team is already 10 kills behind...
    some games are nice when it's a close win or lose

  14. #8914
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Put your money where your mouth is and post videos of your game play, lets see if you are as good as you think you are. Otherwise no one here is going to believe you because -you- always ALWAYS come here to complain about how you lose because of everyone else. Its ALWAYS someone elses fault because you are apparently amazeballs.

    That goes for every single one of you guys who think everyone else is holding you down. Put up a video showing your amazing skills for several games or shut up and drink your pumpkin spice latte.
    Honestly, I don't think me or anyone that consider the system lacking in accuracy is actual top 500 material. More so that I know my issues without even providing a video (communication, positioning, ult usage/economy, knowledge of heroes that do or don't do well for certain maps, when to switch). The issue is lower ranks aren't ideal grounds to really improve your game that much (maybe as a DPS main, but good luck as a healer/tank main) and the system feels like it keeps a lot of people down there in a harsh manner. Even if I was to study up on my issues more and improve on that, it's not going to stop sub-optimal hero picks and teammates that make very questionable decisions. Yes, it's still there even when you hit higher ranks, but they have more game sense to know what they're doing and you can follow up on that. Eventually, you'll mold yourself to be a better player and climb a bit easier. That's barely the case in lower ranks since it's hard to focus on improving one's performance when said teammate(s) is performing poorly or outright worse than what you'll ever do or build upon.

    Yes, other ranks deals with this as well and even your opponents may have a similar mindset. However, that's were the "system is flawed" argument keeps hymning in since it's at it's worse between high Silver to mid Plat. Probably the biggest reason is that most of the playerbase is around that area, so the skill variance is very wide and random. So you could be playing with/against poorly-skilled players or people that feel like they're a pro on their smurf account. In that regard, I don't think I can justify to keep playing with RNG such as that. Maybe I don't have the patience for it but I can't continuously beat my head on the wall and think I'll climb upon a system that's going to keep me down regardless of my improvements. So I might as well stick to placements, a few games and call it a season.

  15. #8915
    Have played about 25 games in a few days, and lost perhaps 20 of them, whatever role I've played. I've peaked 2700ish plat in earlier seasons, and now I'm 1800'ish silver. Dont know what has happened...

  16. #8916
    Quote Originally Posted by Renwin View Post
    Honestly, I don't think me or anyone that consider the system lacking in accuracy is actual top 500 material. More so that I know my issues without even providing a video (communication, positioning, ult usage/economy, knowledge of heroes that do or don't do well for certain maps, when to switch). The issue is lower ranks aren't ideal grounds to really improve your game that much (maybe as a DPS main, but good luck as a healer/tank main) and the system feels like it keeps a lot of people down there in a harsh manner. Even if I was to study up on my issues more and improve on that, it's not going to stop sub-optimal hero picks and teammates that make very questionable decisions. Yes, it's still there even when you hit higher ranks, but they have more game sense to know what they're doing and you can follow up on that. Eventually, you'll mold yourself to be a better player and climb a bit easier. That's barely the case in lower ranks since it's hard to focus on improving one's performance when said teammate(s) is performing poorly or outright worse than what you'll ever do or build upon.

    Yes, other ranks deals with this as well and even your opponents may have a similar mindset. However, that's were the "system is flawed" argument keeps hymning in since it's at it's worse between high Silver to mid Plat. Probably the biggest reason is that most of the playerbase is around that area, so the skill variance is very wide and random. So you could be playing with/against poorly-skilled players or people that feel like they're a pro on their smurf account. In that regard, I don't think I can justify to keep playing with RNG such as that. Maybe I don't have the patience for it but I can't continuously beat my head on the wall and think I'll climb upon a system that's going to keep me down regardless of my improvements. So I might as well stick to placements, a few games and call it a season.
    My 12 year old never played a FPS before, she placed in plat and dumped into bronze lifting herself back to diamond in solo queue and then she made friends to play with. I refused to carry her out of bronze as she had to learn how to play by her own. Now she has school kids offering to pay her to get them out of bronze because she is the highest ranked in her school. I made sure she didn’t do this.

    People can make all the excuses they want but I can guarantee you that “you” are more likely the cause of your rank than anyone else because you make mistakes on the regular that bronzers make. People like to blame everyone else because humans rarely admit they cause their own problems and are far less likely to admit they make mistakes. Watch any Overwatch cosching video and you will see people screwing up all by themselves.

    Fix yourself first.

    The common argument used is that “my team was bad so I keep losing.” Thing is the opposing team is bronze too and everyone sucks with the exception of a smurf account. You are just as likely to pull the bad team as anyone else in the game. You can’t blame the bronzers for being in bronze. You put yourself there.
    Last edited by DeadmanWalking; 2018-04-23 at 05:28 PM.
    If you push a button that finds you a 'random group' and it gives you a random group of people with random skill and random knowledge then you have no right to complain that a 'random group' button did what it was designed to do. The fault lies in your inability to make friends to play with instead of relying on a button designed to be random. It is a 'random group' button, not a 'best of the best' button.

  17. #8917
    Quote Originally Posted by Ishi Horu View Post
    Have played about 25 games in a few days, and lost perhaps 20 of them, whatever role I've played. I've peaked 2700ish plat in earlier seasons, and now I'm 1800'ish silver. Dont know what has happened...
    one half of the poster here will say: "your own fault. you suck. git gud."
    other half will understand you that it's not alone your own fault but bad teammates/leaver/griefer because this is a game about teamwork

    enjoy your stay!
    Last edited by rarhyx; 2018-04-23 at 05:49 PM.

  18. #8918
    I Don't Work Here Endus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Ottawa, ON
    Posts
    63,037
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    My 12 year old never played a FPS before, she placed in plat and dumped into bronze lifting herself back to diamond in solo queue and then she made friends to play with. I refused to carry her out of bronze as she had to learn how to play by her own. Now she has school kids offering to pay her to get them out of bronze because she is the highest ranked in her school. I made sure she didn’t do this.

    People can make all the excuses they want but I can guarantee you that “you” are more likely the cause of your rank than anyone else because you make mistakes on the regular that bronzers make. People like to blame everyone else because humans rarely admit they cause their own problems and are far less likely to admit they make mistakes. Watch any Overwatch cosching video and you will see people screwing up all by themselves.

    Fix yourself first.

    The common argument used is that “my team was bad so I keep losing.” Thing is the opposing team is bronze too and everyone sucks with the exception of a smurf account. You are just as likely to pull the bad team as anyone else in the game. You can’t blame the bronzers for being in bronze. You put yourself there.
    Every time I see those arguments, I think of Ragtagg's Toxic Coaching series. People send him videos (so no complaining that he's picking on people unfairly), and they often claim exactly this; "I'm bronze but should be diamond, tell me why I'm not". And Ragtagg will, well, tell them in detail and in realtime exactly where and when they fuck up and what they missed, and given that Ragtagg just has the player's video, he's not pulling anything in that they couldn't see or predict. He has exactly all the info the player had.

    Link to one video, you can get the rest from there (not embedding because it's not hugely relevant, just an example); https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7pJAy-8CfU

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by rarhyx View Post
    one half of the poster here will say: "your own fault. you suck. git gud."
    other half will understand you that it's not alone your own fault but bad teammates/leaver/griefer because this is a game about teamwork

    enjoy your stay!
    The second half don't really get statistics.

    Statistically, the chance for any given player to be a leaver/thrower/griefer is going to be roughly the same. Since we usually don't see more than one per match, let's set that at 5%, just to make up numbers.

    Now, we're concerned with when there's AT LEAST one of these, not ONLY one. So rolling that chance and getting a bad player on the first slot doesn't end the rolling; we're not concerned with duplications. So there's the "chance per slot", but also "chance overall"; this lowers slightly with each slot since it basically accounts for when you get duplicates.

    So, for the first slot on your team, there's a 5% chance your game's ruined.
    For the second, we're dealing with the 95% chance your game's still fine; 5% chance of ruin on this slot is a 4.75% additional chance overall
    The third, 90.25% chance your game is still fine, 4.51% chance (only bothering with 2 decimal places) overall added.
    Fourth slot, 85.74% chance the game is still fine, 4.29% overall crap chance added.
    Fifth slot, 81.45% chance it's still fine, 4.07% overall crap added.
    Sixth slot, 77.38% chance, adding another 3.87% crap.

    That means the enemy team has a roughly 73.51% chance of a good match, but your team (assuming you're not a leaver/griefer/etc) has an 81.45% chance of a good match.

    If you change the base rate of bad players, it doesn't change this fundamental mathematical pattern, so it doesn't matter if that chance is 1% or 30%. Your team still has a lower chance of getting a bad player than the enemy, if you're not a bad player yourself, from your perspective.

    Now, that's the average differences, so you can absolutely hit a streak where things go badly for you, but if you're telling me that you consistently lose way more than 50% of your matches because of leavers and griefers and the like, and you've got hundreds of matches played, I'm going to doubt that you're actually experiencing that, or note that if you are, you should buy a lottery ticket, because those are the long odds you're seeing. It's no different than a gambler playing blackjack and claiming the deck is stacked against him and he only wins 20% of his hands. That's not how the odds work, so either he's playing badly and making bad choices, or he's in a massive bad streak that doesn't reflect the actual odds at the table.

    Particularly since, in Overwatch, there is no "house" to cheat you. Just other players. In every match you lost because of a leaver, 6 people won because of a leaver. The whole thing is, game population wise, zero-sum. Every 6 players that win, 6 players lose.

    I'm not saying this stuff doesn't happen, or that bad streaks don't occur, but if you're seeing this as a consistent pattern across hundreds of games played, I'm gonna suggest the common denominator is more likely the problem, because the odds are against it being leavers and throwers ruining that many games, by a large margin.

  19. #8919
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    My 12 year old never played a FPS before, she placed in plat and dumped into bronze lifting herself back to diamond in solo queue and then she made friends to play with. I refused to carry her out of bronze as she had to learn how to play by her own. Now she has school kids offering to pay her to get them out of bronze because she is the highest ranked in her school. I made sure she didn’t do this.

    People can make all the excuses they want but I can guarantee you that “you” are more likely the cause of your rank than anyone else because you make mistakes on the regular that bronzers make. People like to blame everyone else because humans rarely admit they cause their own problems and are far less likely to admit they make mistakes. Watch any Overwatch cosching video and you will see people screwing up all by themselves.

    Fix yourself first.

    The common argument used is that “my team was bad so I keep losing.” Thing is the opposing team is bronze too and everyone sucks with the exception of a smurf account. You are just as likely to pull the bad team as anyone else in the game. You can’t blame the bronzers for being in bronze. You put yourself there.
    But that’s the thing. Some of us are fixing ourselves for a long while now and been the same rank for several seasons. This isn’t a simple fix that anyone can magically do over a few seasons. Also, your 12 year old has a better commitment to the game due to age and interest. An adult with a full-time job and interest in other games (who at best can read guides and videos) isn’t going to have it easier. Even with a few FPS under my belt, it’s mostly from controllers and not mouse/keyboard. I’m not expecting to climb into Masters in a single sitting, week or even a few seasons. However, with things as it is, you can’t just mindlessly call it an excuse at this rate. Even more so when people can just buy a new account and stay steady after their placements.
    Last edited by Renwin; 2018-04-23 at 10:53 PM.

  20. #8920
    Quote Originally Posted by Renwin View Post
    But that’s the thing. Some of us are fixing ourselves for a long while now and been the same rank for several seasons. This isn’t a simple fix that anyone can magically do over a few seasons. Also, your 12 year old has a better commitment to the game due to age and interest. An adult with a full-time job and interest in other games (who at best can read guides and videos) isn’t going to have it easier. Even with a few FPS under my belt, it’s mostly from controllers and not mouse/keyboard. I’m not expecting to climb into Masters in a single sitting, week or even a few seasons. However, with things as it is, you can’t just mindlessly call it an excuse at this rate. Even more so when people can just buy a new account and stay steady after their placements.
    My daughter gets to play 3 hours on sat and sunday. She can't play on weekdays because she has school and lessons for three instruments. Where you choose to invest your time is your issue, you want to get out of your rank then guess what? You're going to have to invest some time. If you can't then you have more important things to worry about than your rank and if you don't want to then you obviously don't really care as much about your rank and it's a non-issue.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    Every time I see those arguments, I think of Ragtagg's Toxic Coaching series. People send him videos (so no complaining that he's picking on people unfairly), and they often claim exactly this; "I'm bronze but should be diamond, tell me why I'm not". And Ragtagg will, well, tell them in detail and in realtime exactly where and when they fuck up and what they missed, and given that Ragtagg just has the player's video, he's not pulling anything in that they couldn't see or predict. He has exactly all the info the player had.

    Link to one video, you can get the rest from there (not embedding because it's not hugely relevant, just an example); https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7pJAy-8CfU

    - - - Updated - - -



    The second half don't really get statistics.

    Statistically, the chance for any given player to be a leaver/thrower/griefer is going to be roughly the same. Since we usually don't see more than one per match, let's set that at 5%, just to make up numbers.

    Now, we're concerned with when there's AT LEAST one of these, not ONLY one. So rolling that chance and getting a bad player on the first slot doesn't end the rolling; we're not concerned with duplications. So there's the "chance per slot", but also "chance overall"; this lowers slightly with each slot since it basically accounts for when you get duplicates.

    So, for the first slot on your team, there's a 5% chance your game's ruined.
    For the second, we're dealing with the 95% chance your game's still fine; 5% chance of ruin on this slot is a 4.75% additional chance overall
    The third, 90.25% chance your game is still fine, 4.51% chance (only bothering with 2 decimal places) overall added.
    Fourth slot, 85.74% chance the game is still fine, 4.29% overall crap chance added.
    Fifth slot, 81.45% chance it's still fine, 4.07% overall crap added.
    Sixth slot, 77.38% chance, adding another 3.87% crap.

    That means the enemy team has a roughly 73.51% chance of a good match, but your team (assuming you're not a leaver/griefer/etc) has an 81.45% chance of a good match.

    If you change the base rate of bad players, it doesn't change this fundamental mathematical pattern, so it doesn't matter if that chance is 1% or 30%. Your team still has a lower chance of getting a bad player than the enemy, if you're not a bad player yourself, from your perspective.

    Now, that's the average differences, so you can absolutely hit a streak where things go badly for you, but if you're telling me that you consistently lose way more than 50% of your matches because of leavers and griefers and the like, and you've got hundreds of matches played, I'm going to doubt that you're actually experiencing that, or note that if you are, you should buy a lottery ticket, because those are the long odds you're seeing. It's no different than a gambler playing blackjack and claiming the deck is stacked against him and he only wins 20% of his hands. That's not how the odds work, so either he's playing badly and making bad choices, or he's in a massive bad streak that doesn't reflect the actual odds at the table.

    Particularly since, in Overwatch, there is no "house" to cheat you. Just other players. In every match you lost because of a leaver, 6 people won because of a leaver. The whole thing is, game population wise, zero-sum. Every 6 players that win, 6 players lose.

    I'm not saying this stuff doesn't happen, or that bad streaks don't occur, but if you're seeing this as a consistent pattern across hundreds of games played, I'm gonna suggest the common denominator is more likely the problem, because the odds are against it being leavers and throwers ruining that many games, by a large margin.
    Yeah I know of Ragg Tagg, his videos are great. I want to tell a lot of these whiners, "No! Your a fuckin Bronze! Your not a fucking Gold your a fucking Bronze! You're Shite! So shut the fuck up yah C*nt!" but the same people who complain about snowflakes who can't handle harsh truths are in fact snowflakes who can't handle harsh truths, They are the same damn people but these ones like to pretend they wear big boy pants. They are the basic bitch of gamerbois.

    Me? I can't get out of my own rank and the reason is me! I make bad choices from time to time in game but at least I am self-aware enough to understand that sometimes I am the reason why I lose. I even know why I lose, "Well I didn't realize my whole team backed up while I surged forward thinking we were lock step and barrel." WHy is that my fault? Because 5 other fuckers on my team figured out that stepping back would be the better play and I'm the one fucker who didn't figure that out fast enough. That's on me, not my team. But these basic bitches will always claim it was the other 5's fault they died, they NEVER accept that they were the one who fucked up. Reality bends around their personal perception.

    I mean one of those videos was a reaper who felt they were a gold player at worst but in bronze 'because everyone on my team sucks', meanwhile they spend the whole game in the building with the big healthpack 'protecting the flank' instead of actualling killing people on the point. Ragg rightfully calls them out on it and that this is exactly why they are a bronze player.
    Last edited by DeadmanWalking; 2018-04-24 at 04:02 AM.
    If you push a button that finds you a 'random group' and it gives you a random group of people with random skill and random knowledge then you have no right to complain that a 'random group' button did what it was designed to do. The fault lies in your inability to make friends to play with instead of relying on a button designed to be random. It is a 'random group' button, not a 'best of the best' button.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •