1. #9481
    Quote Originally Posted by Projectmars View Post
    Eh, Total Mayhem or Mystery Heroes are crapshoot modes anyways. Especially Mystery Heroes

    In other news: I can open lootboxes again!
    Yup.

    Minus the symmetra and i get that also in QP and COMP
    BFA - Barf for Alliance
    Horde you sad or angry that your faction is a bunch of mass murdering, cowards , without honor bad guys??
    The alliance is there for you

  2. #9482
    Quote Originally Posted by Battlebeard View Post
    Why would anyone ever solo queue again with the new LFG system?
    'cus some people don't have mics

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by baskev View Post
    Yup.

    Minus the symmetra and i get that also in QP and COMP
    I don't usually play either of those... but when I do... I never really rage because it just ain't worth getting upset over shit RNG... and usually avoid Total mayhem unless it's testing a new hero (and still never really rage because it's supposed to be a learning experience)

  3. #9483
    The Insane Jessicka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Manchester
    Posts
    19,221
    Quote Originally Posted by Battlebeard View Post
    Why would anyone ever solo queue again with the new LFG system?
    Because its full of fucking terrible DPS that queue as "flex", don't flex, and want Tanks and Support 500SR+ higher than them to give them a boost.

  4. #9484
    New season: have yet to have a team without a single troll.... in other words: utter shit, no other words for it.
    Camilla: You, sir, should unmask.
    Stranger: Indeed?
    Cassilda: Indeed, it's time. We have all laid aside disguise but you.
    Stranger: I wear no mask.
    Camilla: (Terrified, aside to Cassilda.) No mask? No mask!

  5. #9485
    Over 9000! Jinro's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Daegu, South Korea
    Posts
    9,609
    I managed to get to 3900 rating yesterday and I'm totally done with the game. This just isn't fun now, almost every game there's a widowmaker. Can't counter the widow unless you pick widow yourself and manage to outplay them. I don't want to play widowmaker, I want to play Mei or Soldier but I have to play widow against the other teams widow or they dominate us.

  6. #9486
    Deleted
    This must be the worst run of luck I have had.. Placed 3200.. Then proceeded to lose 15 games in a row.. Everytime I either get trolls or dps who literally kill absolutely nothing.. Fucking sick of it.. Sat at 2800 now.

  7. #9487
    Herald of the Titans Battlebeard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    2,830
    Quote Originally Posted by Projectmars View Post
    'cus some people don't have mics

    - - - Updated - - -



    I don't usually play either of those... but when I do... I never really rage because it just ain't worth getting upset over shit RNG... and usually avoid Total mayhem unless it's testing a new hero (and still never really rage because it's supposed to be a learning experience)

    There are plenty of groups that don't require mics, even rated.

    However, call me elitistic, but if you don't have a mic, you should not touch rated content. This is one of the main problems, that people don't take competitive as serious as they should. Bad internet? Don't go comp. No mic? Don't go comp. "Who cares, it's just a game"- attitude? Don't go comp.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    Because its full of fucking terrible DPS that queue as "flex", don't flex, and want Tanks and Support 500SR+ higher than them to give them a boost.
    Well, a coordinated team with people flexing and "underperforming" as DPS should always be better than "one-tricking pro dps" that does not communicate or work with the group.

    - - - Updated - - -

    And this season can burn. Never had this bad luck in my life before. Went from 3,2k rating to 2,5k in this season. Tons of enemy smurfs and underperforming teammates. Was hoping to reach Masters but went to Platinum instead. Litterally 1k rating below where I should be and I feel I can't do much about it. It's insanely hard for a Support to increase in rating without a consistent team. Sick DPS can carry a game, but not Support

    I hate comp more than anything else, but I want those golden weapons. If only they would give an alternate source to golden guns, then my problems would be over!

  8. #9488
    Quote Originally Posted by Battlebeard View Post
    There are plenty of groups that don't require mics, even rated.

    However, call me elitistic, but if you don't have a mic, you should not touch rated content. This is one of the main problems, that people don't take competitive as serious as they should. Bad internet? Don't go comp. No mic? Don't go comp. "Who cares, it's just a game"- attitude? Don't go comp.
    and I don't.

  9. #9489
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Battlebeard View Post
    There are plenty of groups that don't require mics, even rated.

    However, call me elitistic, but if you don't have a mic, you should not touch rated content. This is one of the main problems, that people don't take competitive as serious as they should. Bad internet? Don't go comp. No mic? Don't go comp. "Who cares, it's just a game"- attitude? Don't go comp
    Why would anyone ever want to be on voice chat in this game? It's toxic as hell. The moment you say something you're asked, read: told to pick mercy, told to go back to the kitchen and if you fuck up, you get rape threats.

  10. #9490
    Herald of the Titans Battlebeard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    2,830
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheese and onion View Post
    Why would anyone ever want to be on voice chat in this game? It's toxic as hell. The moment you say something you're asked, read: told to pick mercy, told to go back to the kitchen and if you fuck up, you get rape threats.
    It's pretty much mandatory if you want to have a chance to climb the ranks. This is a team game to 100% and without communication you have 0 chance. And I never really encountered what you said. And well, Mercy has been quite "mandatory" recently. If you are not willing to pick the hero that the team need, you should not go comp either. You gotta compromised and play multiple heroes.

  11. #9491
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Battlebeard View Post
    It's pretty much mandatory if you want to have a chance to climb the ranks. This is a team game to 100% and without communication you have 0 chance. And I never really encountered what you said. And well, Mercy has been quite "mandatory" recently. If you are not willing to pick the hero that the team need, you should not go comp either. You gotta compromised and play multiple heroes.
    No, it's not. I've been up to almost masters without using voice chat.

  12. #9492
    When the fuck did they allow 6 stacks to play against not grouped at all teams

  13. #9493
    The Insane Jessicka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Manchester
    Posts
    19,221
    Quote Originally Posted by Wikko View Post
    When the fuck did they allow 6 stacks to play against not grouped at all teams
    Since always.

  14. #9494
    They are weird. both in QP and Arcarde and comp...

    Keeping getting either good teams. Or throwers.
    Like widows standing main firing unscoped at a reinhard kind of guys.

    Just did a match and ask not to run in 1 at the time in QP. Because everyone was just doing. I was called toxic, salty , tryhard etc. But when i stopped trying to do my best i get comments because i was having fun in wreckingballs , ball mode.....

    I hate the its x...so i can do what i want. You are playing a TEAM game. If you do not adept or try. And you just run in you are throwing.
    BFA - Barf for Alliance
    Horde you sad or angry that your faction is a bunch of mass murdering, cowards , without honor bad guys??
    The alliance is there for you

  15. #9495
    Herald of the Titans Battlebeard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    2,830
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheese and onion View Post
    No, it's not. I've been up to almost masters without using voice chat.
    Well, you are the exception to the rule. Having a mic will ALWAYS be prior to not having one. Just look at the top ranks, watch any stream for GM or even high Master, they always communicate ALOT. I have never seen a silent group at that rank.

    To defend not having a mic is wrong, sorry to say, but that is one part of why Competitive is so ruined in this game.

  16. #9496
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Battlebeard View Post
    Well, you are the exception to the rule. Having a mic will ALWAYS be prior to not having one. Just look at the top ranks, watch any stream for GM or even high Master, they always communicate ALOT. I have never seen a silent group at that rank.

    To defend not having a mic is wrong, sorry to say, but that is one part of why Competitive is so ruined in this game.
    Maybe people should be less hostile to women if you want me to use voice chat.

  17. #9497
    Over 9000! Tommo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    9,813
    Getting pretty bored of this game tbh, Heroes like Doomfist, Hammond and Brig are just pushing the boat out further and further and its not nice.

    I'm passionately sick of dying to stuff you dont even need to aim with.

  18. #9498
    Herald of the Titans Katie N's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Ho Chi Minh City
    Posts
    2,626
    Why they don't just make it automatic ban if people say kys or kill yourself to other players?

  19. #9499
    Fuck, they need to make the avoid list infinite and permanent.

  20. #9500
    I am absolutely in love with Hammond. Though i need to take adv of his crashing strike more.

    And maybe perfect how i launched myself to the obj from our entrance in Hollywood

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •