I wonder if the PotG algorithm is wearing anything by Ashe extra heavy because she's new. Just saw a Play where it is Ashe throwing dynamite, slowly aiming and exploding it, and repeating that two more times. She didn't hit anyone much less kill them, and she didn't shoot the dynamite mid air or quickly or anything like that. It was near the objective though.

Weirdest Play.

| youtube | twitch | twitter
    |

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaArleeVenara

just try to play some games after some time away...holy crap. players have become even bigger idiots. And saying ANY ingame will get you troll picks, throws and you are toxic, you are salty get a live comments.

lost most of the matches to overwatch 101 stupidity's its pretty much all bronze players now.
    BFA - Barf for Alliance
    Horde you sad or angry that your faction is a bunch of mass murdering, cowards , without honor bad guys??
    The alliance is there for you

Everyone is fed up of Rein-Zarya. They want them on their team, just so long as someone else is playing them. I actually had for the first time in a very long time, 4, 5, even a 6 DPS team (no fucking point even trying to Tank or heal in that clusterfuck) matches, yes plural, in comp today.

It’s just a total mess right now this game. Nobody gives a shit anymore, and it’s contagious.

Two years ago, I feel like this is one of my favorite games but as time goes by I got tired of playing it there are new games that I fell in love with and I forgot about Overwatch.

They really should offer refunds to people who can't play the game anymore. Every game there is either a leaver, a thrower or smurfs.

There's just really no reason to play this game. It doesnt matter at all how you personally play, the match outcome is decided before it even begins. 99% of the matches are fucking stomp one way or another, then you just keep getting losses in rows. Then after sometime it turns around and you get win streaks. The matchmaking in this game is absolutely made so one teams wins no matter what half the players in that team does

I've climbed about 500 SR this season, with about 68% winrate, and I still get games in a row that are absolutely stomps when our team does nothing, because it's full of people with about 30% winrates.

Not going at all because I have to sit in a queue behind 20 000 people 0.o

I bought the game at a discount after a free weekend (I've played beta and liked it but not enough to pay full price) and been quite enjoying it playing casually every night or so. Didn't know that a multi billion dollar company can't get servers to hold enough players on a tuesday evening. What a disappointment
    S.H.

^it's every tuesday evening when a new event launches. today was such day.
    every other day is 95% without trouble

on a side note: man I'm glad I stopped playing comp and stick to arcade and qp
    less toxic behaviour, crying and stress
    people actually care to win even if they try out new heroes they usually don't play
    no gold weapons for me anymore but I'm honest: a golden weapon is just not worth the trouble

Quote Originally Posted by Sfidt View Post
    Not going at all because I have to sit in a queue behind 20 000 people 0.o

I bought the game at a discount after a free weekend (I've played beta and liked it but not enough to pay full price) and been quite enjoying it playing casually every night or so. Didn't know that a multi billion dollar company can't get servers to hold enough players on a tuesday evening. What a disappointment
    Queue happens everytime a seasonal event launches as loads of people all try to get in at once, outside of that it's not a thing.

I haven’t played since roughly the beginning of November and enjoying my time away, but I might come back for the seasonal event. I’d just quit after that so seems pointless. The new skins are nice.

Not a great night. Started okay, then of course on came the smurfs. Then, playing Widow, other DPS is Hanzo; other team also Widow and Hanzo. Of course the two stack I'm with, instead of letting us get on with it just bitch and moan the entire match meanwhile the other team are just getting on with it. Of course they report me because I just lose all interest from the whining.

Someone pointed out to me that my Mercy isn't as good as I thought and showed me the crouch trick, and damn she is like a whole new hero to me now; so much fun. I've been supporting a lot lately without really climbing, but I haven't dropped either. Generally good games with nice people.

A lot more people seem to be willing to go tank or healer in QP now than they had been, with a lot of my matches being 2-2-2 comps lately.

Is Mercy`s rez ability bugged or something?
    Noticed recently that i use it, the animation and sound goes off and finishes, spell goes on cooldown
    but if i die afterwards it doesn`t bring the player back.

Quote Originally Posted by Dejiko View Post
    Is Mercy`s rez ability bugged or something?
    Noticed recently that i use it, the animation and sound goes off and finishes, spell goes on cooldown
    but if i die afterwards it doesn`t bring the player back.
    it has a short cast time and if you die during it the Rez is still on Cooldown but the targeted player remains dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Projectmars View Post
    it has a short cast time and if you die during it the Rez is still on Cooldown but the targeted player remains dead.
    Something is definitely off with it, feels like either the sound/spell animation doesn`t match the time it takes to cast, or there`s
    a small window of time after the animation where the player receives the rez.
    Visually it doesn`t synch up.

0 progress made. Game refuses to let me advance. They seriously need
    to change losing more SR for losses than wins. And while they're at it,
    fix the fucking MM so I don't get coin tosses for teammates. It cannot be
    THAT hard to fix this worthlessly broken system.

That aside, god damn do I want Ash's Ult to get nerfed. She builds that
    shit far too fast.
    Last edited by ThatsOurEric; 2018-12-19 at 05:56 AM.

Herald of the Titans Battlebeard's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatsOurEric View Post
    0 progress made. Game refuses to let me advance. They seriously need
    to change losing more SR for losses than wins. And while they're at it,
    fix the fucking MM so I don't get coin tosses for teammates. It cannot be
    THAT hard to fix this worthlessly broken system.

That aside, god damn do I want Ash's Ult to get nerfed. She builds that
    shit far too fast.

All they have to do is change the Placement games. Today it's MESSED UP!

SR does NOT reset from season to season, and it's solely based on wins/losses and NOT personal performance. What does this mean? It means that the FIRST placements you do, whether it was back in season 1 or if season 13 was your first, will determine your SR more or less forever.

If lets say season 10 was your first season, and you get 2500 rating. If you play 10 games in Season 11 and play like a god, 10-0, you will only still get about 200 more SR, landing on 2700. Same if you lose 0-10, you land at about 2300. THIS SUCKS. Placements should test your personal performance skill and place you depending on how GOOD YOU ARE, just like the first placements you did.

Wanna hear the most extreme situations?

If you are 500 sr (not top 500, actually 500 rating) rated, Bronze, total pleb and borrow a top 500 Overwatch league players account that is 4600 rated. Guess what happens when it's time for new placements. You, who are 500 rated, sucks total, plays placement on a 4600 account and SUCK. You get 0 kills every game, less than 1k damage and obviously lose all 10 games, since its 5v6 (lets say you dont get banned for throwing). What will happen with SR? THAT ACCOUNT WILL STILL BE ON GRAND MASTER, prolly around 4200 rating and THAT IS INSANE!

Swap this, take the BEST DPS player in the world, (just anyone, an example person), lets say he has been rank 1 for many seasons, 4700 rated super pro who also plays in OWL. He borrows the account of the 500 rated noob. He DOMINATES the placement games, he get 100++ kills each game, 50k damage, wins 10-0 ofc. He spawn camp the entire enemy team in the base. Guess what rating he will get after placements. STILL MID BRONZE! Around 700 rating, THIS IS ALSO INSANE!!!

These are obviously over the top exagurated examples, but it shows how BROKEN the system is.

Been saying forever that the system was trash. Glad to see I wasn't wrong.

2 normal games 10 troll games

This Game is just pure Aids

Why do they never nerf Genji ?? fucking why... they nerf his counter to the fucking ground but never touch this motherfucking God Status

this Game would be so much better if genji simply didnt exist or much much weaker
    Last edited by jasdasm; 2018-12-28 at 02:20 PM.