Quote Originally Posted by Thirza View Post
    I am a Grandmaster player
    Sure you are, champ.
    Quote Originally Posted by downnola View Post
    me: wow, why am I tired and feel like shit?
    body: coffee is not a meal, drink some water
    body: eat a vegetable.
    body: sleep
    me: I guess we'll never know
    body: oh my god.

Quote Originally Posted by sibut View Post
    I'm jealous of GM players.
    Sure you are, champ.

I just hit 3500 on my bastion only account.

I have a 65% winrate and i still get an avoided notification every time I log in.

They need to rework this matchmaking & SR system. Like, really bad. I'm tired of having people getting to my rating because they're being carried by their friends and then making us lose because it's like playing with an easy bot on our team so we're basically 5v6 or 4v6. They should add a matchmaking for solo players only or something with separate SR from teams so people have to get their SR solo.

How do you even get to high diamond and just ignore a Mei ulti on enemy team and then flame Mei for it?

Quote Originally Posted by Jinro View Post
    They need to rework this matchmaking & SR system. Like, really bad. I'm tired of having people getting to my rating because they're being carried by their friends and then making us lose because it's like playing with an easy bot on our team so we're basically 5v6 or 4v6. They should add a matchmaking for solo players only or something with separate SR from teams so people have to get their SR solo.

How do you even get to high diamond and just ignore a Mei ulti on enemy team and then flame Mei for it?
    imo diamond is a mix of above average players, players with great aim and no awareness and players with great awareness and no aim

There are definitely boosted people but your experience here doesnt seem out of the average to me.
    ---
    I just had a game with a genji in it that 100% bought his account, gold border, 4150sr, complete nonpresence in game other than giving the enemy team ult charge.
    Last edited by Thirza; 2019-01-17 at 03:47 AM.

Wish Blizzard would take actions on people threatening to rape someone. Told a rein he needs to push the payload and he says he'll rape me, wtf. These people need to be permanently banned from the game and be made known to the police as well. Nothing will even happen from the report because this report system sucks.

Wish Blizzard would take actions on people threatening to rape someone. Told a rein he needs to push the payload and he says he'll rape me, wtf. These people need to be permanently banned from the game and be made known to the police as well. Nothing will even happen from the report because this report system sucks.
    Not that I condone it, but its a game and its only words. Call the cops? Jesus you people are hilarious.

Mute him and move on.

- - - Updated - - -

Before I play I make a custom game, put in three Lucio hard bots, three Ana hard bots, turn on headshots only. Then for 5 minutes I focus on scoping in, keeping my crosshair over a head for a few seconds, repeat, then I start taking flick shots for 5 minutes. After that do all the same things while practicing erratic movements. The same drills probably work for Ana(though you won't be able to kill them unless you do the drills as widow) additionally something that holds a lot of people back is having a sens that is way too high and being unwilling to do the one step back to get the two steps forward of lowering their sens and getting used to it.

It is like wax on wax off, it is simple and repetitive but it ingrains good habits and muscle memory.

Google just gave me this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=erBcxzynAI0
    Yep. This has been around forever. In CS, their were invite only aim_maps for anyone cal-m or higher and its all I would play in. I hardly ever stepped foot in pubs. Its amazing the wonders these servers do for your skill level.

- - - Updated - - -

You will never get rid of carrying. Period. The good thing is, is that it normally takes care of itself. Once they are boosted and start playing solo, they plummet real fast. Sure you might get one in your game every now and then, but they normally don't stick around for long.

Quote Originally Posted by Tonkaden View Post
    Not that I condone it, but its a game and its only words. Call the cops? Jesus you people are hilarious.
    Shrug it off, tell him you will strap on a barbed dong and throat fuck him to death if he doesn't put his dumb ass on the cart, then mute him.

Just played a few after not playing for about 2 years, going easy at the moment, dominating as OTP Junk Had only one bad experience so far with trolls etc.

The enemy team are always full of gods though and the players i get are terribad but what can you do

Quote Originally Posted by xStevooo View Post
    The enemy team are always full of gods though and the players i get are terribad but what can you do
    This statement is statistically inaccurate.

Quote Originally Posted by Kharadin View Post
    This statement is statistically inaccurate.
    RNG is RNG, out of about 50 games i had 2 good teams, a few average teams and a LOT of very very bad teams. Meanwhile the enemy consistently had good - very good teams. Just the way it is.

RNG is RNG, out of about 50 games i had 2 good teams, a few average teams and a LOT of very very bad teams. Meanwhile the enemy consistently had good - very good teams. Just the way it is.
    No, that's not the way it is. Your teammates are drawn from the same distribution as the enemies, that is, players with a similar SR to you. If over a large number of games your team is consistently bad, and the only constant on your team is you, well, I got some bad news for you.

Just played a few after not playing for about 2 years, going easy at the moment, dominating as OTP Junk Had only one bad experience so far with trolls etc.

Junkrat's easy to have fun with though: Just be the biggest asshole you can to the enemy team.

No, that's not the way it is. Your teammates are drawn from the same distribution as the enemies, that is, players with a similar SR to you. If over a large number of games your team is consistently bad, and the only constant on your team is you, well, I got some bad news for you.
    You have no idea what i mean so don't worry about it buddy. I rarely play this game and easily climb when I do.
    Last edited by xStevooo; 2019-01-18 at 04:15 PM.

You have no idea what i mean so don't worry about it buddy. I rarely play this game and easily climb when I do.
    Everyone knows what you mean, it is an excuse made by massive swaths of the OW community for being lower SR than they think they really are, or just an excuse to be a toxic @#*hole in general.

Here you are at 1:21.
    Last edited by Thirza; 2019-01-18 at 06:34 PM.

How so? I've found the matchmaking to be pretty chill.
    My level 3 friend who just got the game is consistently put in games against people at level 2000.

Quote Originally Posted by korijenkins View Post
    My level 3 friend who just got the game is consistently put in games against people at level 2000.
    30% of the people who play OW are in gold so that makes sense, your friend's aim must be decent.

Be me, play Mei. Team fight, we're 5v6, Lucio is on his way out. Everyone but me on my team at the fight dies and it's me 1v3 and I ulti them. I get them all in the ulti and kill them but I die to a dot. Point is free and we only need like 1/3rd to take it, it's uncontested, Lucio is on his way.

No, he turns back. Why is he turning back? We just wiped the enemy team, take the point. Nope, they will kill him. Who? They're all dead but he thinks they will kill him.

Maybe he didn't realize they were dead. How do you not pay attention to people screaming at you on voice they're all dead? How do you not pay attention to the kill feed, that they all died? This guy was almost master, wtf?

Quote Originally Posted by Tonkaden View Post

Mute him and move on.
    That's the usual course of action when someone threatens you.
    Last edited by Jinro; 2019-01-18 at 09:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by korijenkins View Post
    That's because level means literally nothing.

Everyone knows what you mean, it is an excuse made by massive swaths of the OW community for being lower SR than they think they really are, or just an excuse to be a toxic @#*hole in general.

Here you are at 1:21.
    No idea what you're on about either kid. I haven't played OW in years I have no interest in climbing up ranked? Always enjoyed a couple of games then go play something else, never got into it properly. When i do play i OTP Junkrat and dominate? My SR is pretty high considering how little I play, got placed in diamond off placements alone.