You do know, the prolific toxic attitude that your team is usually bad and the other team is usually good.

It is an attitude that I can't stand.

Played on one of my low accounts today, I had somehow forgotten the sensation of what a shitshow plat can be.

The majority of both teams just played to run at each other 1v1 until they were close enough that they could start hitting each other.

Just played again having not played a few months, man the game took a dive...

Quote Originally Posted by Grimjinx View Post
    Brig happened.

Quote Originally Posted by Thirza View Post
    Brig happened.
    Its a shame OW is developed by a company that can't admit fault or wrong. If they could, Brig would've been reworked completely or removed from the game.

But I guess not. What Blizzard "knows" is more important than what players think is fun.

Brig happened.
    Brig is alright, It just seems everything they add subtracts from the overall quality of the product, and the pace of the game seems faster then before, which causes the snowballing to intensify and results in 80% of the games I've played to be a steamrolling snoozefest. It's not fun to camp the enemy and blast them with various ultimates every few seconds while they can't do anything about it and neither is it fun to lose in such ways.

It just feels like blizzard lost it's touch. Everything they touched used to be gold, and now it's crap, and the more they try to fix things the worse it gets.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimjinx View Post
    God I know, I find it difficult to actually enjoy myself in Overwatch atm, a great deal of my games just plainly arent fun.

This game need a lot more quality development time, given how big they're trying to make its eSports scene.

No one else thinks brig is alright.

Quote Originally Posted by Girighet View Post
    What's wrong with her? Only problems I have is phara and genji.
    She turned the meta into a hellishly unfun shitshow that caused a lot of people to quit the game.

She tanked healed and DPSd, won virtually every 1v1, not having a brig was basically a throw as brig is the counter to brig, she does a ton of damage and requires no aim, her ult turns her whole team into tanks, the list goes on.

Meh I can't get over how bad people are at this game. Like wooo i'm a Reinhardt let me run solo into the whole team I got this. Soldier 76 i'll battlefield style solo the whole team with no ult and just my heal button.

Ugh going into any match without a full 6 stack is pure torture on every level.

Quote Originally Posted by prwraith View Post
    Meh I can't get over how bad people are at this game. Like wooo i'm a Reinhardt let me run solo into the whole team I got this. Soldier 76 i'll battlefield style solo the whole team with no ult and just my heal button.

Ugh going into any match without a full 6 stack is pure torture on every level.
    The only thing that really triggers me about rein players is when they shatter, then instantly shift, knocking the shattered targets away from being killed.

The only thing that really triggers me about rein players is when they shatter, then instantly shift, knocking the shattered targets away from being killed.
    I always enjoy when both a rein and their charge target go off the cliff together, It's a special kind of awful.

Bonus points if he somehow charges another rein and they both go tumbling.

What's wrong with her? Only problems I have is phara and genji.
    She’s actually pretty bad in a regular 2-2-2 match, and fighting individually she’s not much a problem for much of the roster. The problems are with her impact on the metagame when she’s run in a 3 tank 3 support setup.

I have been doing a reticuleless challenge and I'm stuck in diamond without it.

I've never seen 3 tanks and 3 healers.
    Then you are playing in arcade, quickplay or at a low rating(I mean no offense.)

The goats meta has been plaguing high rated for months and brig in general before her nerfs.

Yes that is relatively low.

Just played with a 5 stack that were boosting two gold players, I threw the game when it was winnable because of how cocky they were acting.

This was at about 3250.

Yes that is relatively low.
    Showing a lack of self awareness there. You realise that the average rank is mid-gold?

Further, Jeff did a recent interview and said statistically on ladder, players actually using GOATS are actually a very tiny number. It's very much a pro-level problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    Showing a lack of self awareness there. You realise that the average rank is mid-gold?

Further, Jeff did a recent interview and said statistically on ladder, players actually using GOATS are actually a very tiny number. It's very much a pro-level problem.
    Relatively was my qualifier and I wasn't trying to condescend, I have just spent the last few months being flamed fairly consistently before a game even begins for refusing to play that comp and it isn't an enjoyable situation to be in.

Too many smurfs, ruins the game.
    Never underestimate the unknown, or some shit. *shrugs i unno*

Quote Originally Posted by Kharadin View Post
    I'd assume if having accounts hardstuck in gold was even a remote possibility it'd be quite easy to find a twitch clip or youtube video where this is easily cited.
    Saw this and thought of you:

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/ov...widow/291484/9