So I've decided to learn Sigma because the motherfucker is fun as shit to play. However, I've had several games where the outcome of many team fights feels like it hinges entirely on my inability to kill the enemy Mercy. I can't hit the fucker at all. Everyone else I can usually get pretty good splash onto or better yet 2x directs + melee and do mad damage. But Mercy's hitbox drives me utterly insane. Send help, I think I've dropped like 500 SR so far and am entering the realms of aggression = oVeRExteNDinG, because who wants to use the space I create, anyway, we'll all stand on point and force ourselves to win another fight or two before we end the round.

10+ Year Old Account
    No more shield heroes for the love of god lol

That is all
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

Quote Originally Posted by Kharadin View Post
    So I've decided to learn Sigma because the motherfucker is fun as shit to play. However, I've had several games where the outcome of many team fights feels like it hinges entirely on my inability to kill the enemy Mercy. I can't hit the fucker at all. Everyone else I can usually get pretty good splash onto or better yet 2x directs + melee and do mad damage. But Mercy's hitbox drives me utterly insane. Send help, I think I've dropped like 500 SR so far and am entering the realms of aggression = oVeRExteNDinG, because who wants to use the space I create, anyway, we'll all stand on point and force ourselves to win another fight or two before we end the round.
    I too am loving this hero.

Just keep at it until your direct hits are reliable enough to where the enemy team is calling Sigma broken, overpowered etc.

Headshots only lobbies.

Low sensitivity, hand position on mouse the same every time you play.

Lol, fucking classic.

A duo, a guy and his girlfriend, in placement matches. The guy plays Dva and then Hog. His girlfriend seems to fill, I think. I fill aswell.
    I play Soldier first round, and the boyfriend constantly whines about me not taking out the enemy Doomfist wreaking havoc in our team. He asks me to change to McCree, and I respond "Sure, if you want me to do less damage."
    Next round I get to play support, and his girlfriend takes Soldier. Doomfist is still wreaking havoc, and we lose fast.
    Now he didn't say anything about her not being able to deal with Doomfist, but instead started talking in /match chat how the Doomfist is smurfing.

It was also funny how he didn't take dps since he cleeeeearly knew how to deal with Doomfist, but no, he locked in first of everyone(Dva and Soldier)

Someone else plays dps and cant take out Doomfist = sucks.
    His girlfriend plays dps and cant take out Doomfist = Doomfist is smurfing/boosting.
    Whine at all the dps, but make sure you don't lock it in either because then it'll be clear you're just full of shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Explicit Teemo Nudes View Post
    Lol, fucking classic.

A duo, a guy and his girlfriend, in placement matches. The guy plays Dva and then Hog. His girlfriend seems to fill, I think. I fill aswell.
    I play Soldier first round, and the boyfriend constantly whines about me not taking out the enemy Doomfist wreaking havoc in our team. He asks me to change to McCree, and I respond "Sure, if you want me to do less damage."
    Next round I get to play support, and his girlfriend takes Soldier. Doomfist is still wreaking havoc, and we lose fast.
    Now he didn't say anything about her not being able to deal with Doomfist, but instead started talking in /match chat how the Doomfist is smurfing.

It was also funny how he didn't take dps since he cleeeeearly knew how to deal with Doomfist, but no, he locked in first of everyone(Dva and Soldier)

Someone else plays dps and cant take out Doomfist = sucks.
    His girlfriend plays dps and cant take out Doomfist = Doomfist is smurfing/boosting.
    Whine at all the dps, but make sure you don't lock it in either because then it'll be clear you're just full of shit.
    Roadhog counters doomfist, soldier and dva do not.

Ana, sombra, mei, sigma, symmetra pharah and more can all take a shit on dooms chest if hes that big of a problem.

Went to play some comp with guildies after 2 year break and holy shit is the amount of shields and shit annoying. Rein should be the only shield hero or the others should be more limited in their use. Rein you move at 0% speed and can't deal damage with your shield up, orisa and sigma and whatever the fuck can just do whatever.

Like sht. The team that loses the first objective, of if they let the payload get to the end, they have leaves. Every fucking time. I've also seen way more people be stubborn and stick to the character they picked o matter what.

Quote Originally Posted by Thirza View Post
    Roadhog counters doomfist, soldier and dva do not.

Ana, sombra, mei, sigma, symmetra pharah and more can all take a shit on dooms chest if hes that big of a problem.
    You're missing the point.

Played tank and dps roulette

placed high silver for both

my friend did tank and support roulette

she placed bronze for both

We both user to be in masters back in the day before brigitte
    Quote Originally Posted by lunchbox2042 View Post
    Ahh, WoW, the game that gives cosplayers a reason to dress up like medieval fantasy hookers.

Well enough. Feels like my skill rank was lowered, as the apparent smurf patrols seem less frequent now. Fighting's been good and on the level, even in games where my side lost.
    Now you see it. Now you don't.

But was where Dalaran?

Quote Originally Posted by Zexism View Post
    Played tank and dps roulette

placed high silver for both

my friend did tank and support roulette

she placed bronze for both

We both user to be in masters back in the day before brigitte
    Press X to doubt.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Thirza View Post
    I too am loving this hero.

Just keep at it until your direct hits are reliable enough to where the enemy team is calling Sigma broken, overpowered etc.

Headshots only lobbies.

Low sensitivity, hand position on mouse the same every time you play.
    Yeah I've had teams swapping to beams to counter me (legit, zarya, mei, symm, moira round 2) because I just go full aggro, he's so good once you get some momentum.

My mech skill has always been weak but is slowly improving with Sigma, direct hits on squishies are super rewarding. My eDPI is something like 5k, not sure if that's low or high but I do a 180 with a wrist flick, mirror enemy movement to keep tracking them (and also to keep them at 20m). Just need to get better at putting my crosshair on that fucking moth's hitbox.

Press X to doubt.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah I've had teams swapping to beams to counter me (legit, zarya, mei, symm, moira round 2) because I just go full aggro, he's so good once you get some momentum.

My mech skill has always been weak but is slowly improving with Sigma, direct hits on squishies are super rewarding. My eDPI is something like 5k, not sure if that's low or high but I do a 180 with a wrist flick, mirror enemy movement to keep tracking them (and also to keep them at 20m). Just need to get better at putting my crosshair on that fucking moth's hitbox.
    press x for trust

the game changed too much

I used to be plat in league too during season 3 and had a friend who was challenger

He’s gold now and i am iron 1
    Ahh, WoW, the game that gives cosplayers a reason to dress up like medieval fantasy hookers.

press x for trust

the game changed too much

I used to be plat in league too during season 3 and had a friend who was challenger

He’s gold now and i am iron 1
    Unless it was literally S1 I refuse to believe a masters player can drop to bronze/silver, with even the tiniest amount of skill in mechanics/gamesense, silver/bronze is literally like playing against children.

Unless it was literally S1 I refuse to believe a masters player can drop to bronze/silver, with even the tiniest amount of skill in mechanics/gamesense, silver/bronze is literally like playing against children.
    s3 and s4 climbed as lucio and mercy before they were both reworked. I occansionally play winston and dva too.

Also the most children I have ever met was in gold to low plat.

Bronze and silver is mostly jaded teenagers who rage quit too much and a bunch of plat to diamond smurfs.

Nowadays I mostly play tanks and mccree. My mccree is whatever only like 45% acc with a few headshots here and there, but a good nade into double shot is a lot of fun.

She mostly plays widow, but given that we play from asia and germany (we use americas server as the middlepoint for that) we both usually end up with one of us at 100 ping and the other at 300 ms.

- - - Updated - - -

I guess I played hog too when he had 4 shots and it was an instant kill on everyone at 200 health and for 250 health it was shoot and melee. With the change to damage, I never found him as enjoyable tho.

s3 and s4 climbed as lucio and mercy before they were both reworked. I occansionally play winston and dva too.

Also the most children I have ever met was in gold to low plat.

Bronze and silver is mostly jaded teenagers who rage quit too much and a bunch of plat to diamond smurfs.

Nowadays I mostly play tanks and mccree. My mccree is whatever only like 45% acc with a few headshots here and there, but a good nade into double shot is a lot of fun.

She mostly plays widow, but given that we play from asia and germany (we use americas server as the middlepoint for that) we both usually end up with one of us at 100 ping and the other at 300 ms.

- - - Updated - - -

I guess I played hog too when he had 4 shots and it was an instant kill on everyone at 200 health and for 250 health it was shoot and melee. With the change to damage, I never found him as enjoyable tho.
    Im gonna continue pressing X.

Im gonna continue pressing X.
    then have fun with your paranoia

then have fun with your paranoia
    "masters player hardstuck silver"

"paranoid"

k.

"masters player hardstuck silver"

"paranoid"

k.
    i mean that you still choose to reply this shows that it matters to you, which makes me wonder why it does.

i mean that you still choose to reply this shows that it matters to you, which makes me wonder why it does.
    Just making sure you're well informed in that your story is not believable.

I could maybe see washing ashore in high gold but saying you had the ability in a shooter to be masters and ended up in silver and bronze is.. questionable.

Did you guys do your placements while extremely drunk?