10+ Year Old Account
    My friend and I were destroying as a Monkey + Mercy combo last night. One match one of the opposing DPS decided to go Reaper to shred me, which he did. I switched to Rein and made it my sole purpose to solo-shatter him. We won and I believe I shattered him and him alone 8 times. He tried to solo ult me a few times but did not succeed.

Fun match!

Thanks to me and my mate not caring about our SR the game is a lot more enjoyable.
    Hi

They need to nerf Bap and Doomfist. Doomfist is extremely unfun to play against.
    He should only one shot if you are actually standing close to a wall and reduce the distance he can jump.
    Bap's damage should be lowered and the lamp require less shots to destroy.

So glad placement matches mean nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Player Eleven View Post
    What do you mean? I've gained 200 rating as a tank compared to last season, 100 as dps and 300 as support.
    And I lost 4 games, all where we got rolled, and I lost 10 points.
    Placement matches are a joke.

10+ Year Old Account
    Placement games weren't great, but then are they ever? Started off higher than last season, which is a plus at least.
    Still not where I should be, but I'll take it.

Love Sigma, complete garbage with him.

10+ Year Old Account
    So close to hitting where I should be, but the Matchmaking turned on it's "fuck you" mode and
    threw bad teammates after bad teammates. Most of which were shit dps players.

just play arcade then? why are you playing if you dont have fun at all?
    I stopped playing MM a lon g time ago and only do it once every season and then only the placements to get my next gold weapon in two years

Wondering how you could implement queue in such a shitty way.

EVERY TIME you queue, the Game searches players for your skill rating and the longer you wait, the more they expand the range.
    This sounds good at first, but is shit if you think about it.
    They know how much players are online and instead of starting small and expanding the range for everyone who searches a game with every queue again, they should increase the overall range to matching the current server load/players that are online.

If the queue was implemented in a better way, you could have it like in wow, where at least one role never needs to wait.

Instead of having waiting tmes like
    tank - 2 minutes
    heal - 3 minutes
    dps - 7 minutes

you could have
    tank - instand
    heal - 1 minute
    dps - 5 minutes

I really tried to play today..
    queued as dps, started deathmatch while waiting.
    Deathmatch was empty for two minutes.
    After 7 minutes I got into a game, was 30 seconds long because the game was already ending
    -> start queue again

I really want to play, but I just can't. This is stupid.

they are going good but really bit me the ass when I lost at arm wrestling on gta 5. I literally was taking a shit if you know what I mean with the bananas lol

Quote Originally Posted by Inukashi View Post
    Wondering how you could implement queue in such a shitty way.

EVERY TIME you queue, the Game searches players for your skill rating and the longer you wait, the more they expand the range.
    This sounds good at first, but is shit if you think about it.
    They know how much players are online and instead of starting small and expanding the range for everyone who searches a game with every queue again, they should increase the overall range to matching the current server load/players that are online.

If the queue was implemented in a better way, you could have it like in wow, where at least one role never needs to wait.

Instead of having waiting tmes like
    tank - 2 minutes
    heal - 3 minutes
    dps - 7 minutes

you could have
    tank - instand
    heal - 1 minute
    dps - 5 minutes

I really tried to play today..
    queued as dps, started deathmatch while waiting.
    Deathmatch was empty for two minutes.
    After 7 minutes I got into a game, was 30 seconds long because the game was already ending
    -> start queue again

I really want to play, but I just can't. This is stupid.
    They said they are experimenting with 1/2/3 comps 1 as in tank
    https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/ov...132/446226/100

They could also just arbitrarily add a dps slot without removing a tank 7 man teams?

Quote Originally Posted by arandomuser View Post
    They said they are experimenting with 1/2/3 comps 1 as in tank
    https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/ov...132/446226/100

They could also just arbitrarily add a dps slot without removing a tank 7 man teams?
    I'd love to see 1/3/2

Uhh, Jeff replyed 7 man slots are too much work to implement. The whole game is built around 6 slots.

Season 20..... still have to win a single game since the start of the season and still have to see a single game without even a leaver or trolls, yep fun times. And what's even more fun the only two games that were cruising towards a win: "Server closed due to an unexpected error"

Seems like this season is driving me to quit the game, because the amount of toxicity and trolling is just beyond bizarre.
    Camilla: You, sir, should unmask.
    Stranger: Indeed?
    Cassilda: Indeed, it's time. We have all laid aside disguise but you.
    Stranger: I wear no mask.
    Camilla: (Terrified, aside to Cassilda.) No mask? No mask!

Arguing with people whether or not Sigma is a main tank, having support pick Mercy and Zen as well as DVa against an enemy team of Brig, Rein, Zarya, Moira, Mei, and 76. Listening to everyone blame everyone else for the loss. Might have to take a break again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Managed to go higher on the tank side, healer on the other hand, a fucking nightmare.

Not sure why the game keeps putting these shitty dps with me, but they're the reason
    I'm struggling to go higher.

I feel this game suffers from the same problem as WoW. Too many people playing roles they have no idea how to actually play and they're too high rating for their performance. It's starting to piss me off. They need to make the system far quicker at knocking people down in rating.

So tired of people in this fucking game.

1) Premade
    2) 2-2-2
    3) In arcade quick play

Then complaining how "boring" it is when you steamroll the other team that is actually there to have fun. Just play the new quick play if you want to play 2-2-2 for fuck sake!

10+ Year Old Account
    Lighthalzen, the City-State of Prosperity
    the mentality of nerfing destroyed ow and role queue.

So tired of seeing fucking DVa’s that refuse to swap when the enemy has Zarya, Moira, Mei, Sym, or any combo of them.

10+ Year Old Account
    I fucking HATE that all my games depend on whether or not DPS players are good or not.

It's the worst kind of RNG.
    Last edited by ThatsOurEric; 2020-02-24 at 04:59 AM.