Level 12 after about 6 or so hours. It's a real mixed bag atm. Ranges from getting stomped to just playing with the opposing team. My last game I literally watched a reaper and soldier pivot on the spot to shoot.

I'm not seeing the amount of "close" games that I saw during beta (open). Not a complaint, just an observation.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by willtron View Post
    Also the weekly brawl sounds like a blast.
    It is. The one we had for open beta was "random heroes", which isn't nearly as much fun. With the Mayhem brawl, make sure you pick a hero whose abilities capitalize on the reduced cooldowns. Someone like Torbjorn/Bastion doesn't see much benefit, but Tracer's bloody ridiculous.

Level 10 so far

Close games are a blast but I notice I am getting stuck on teams with people who haven't got the slightest clue on how to play whoever they are playing as and/or are playing it like call of duty and not a team based objective shooter. Had a game where three people were next to the capture point during the final 10% and overtime and just sat there outside shooting at the people inside... The shitty players are really making it close to unbearable to play and I hope that there is a hidden MMR somewhere so I can get into groups with people of the relative same skill.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    It is. The one we had for open beta was "random heroes", which isn't nearly as much fun. With the Mayhem brawl, make sure you pick a hero whose abilities capitalize on the reduced cooldowns. Someone like Torbjorn/Bastion doesn't see much benefit, but Tracer's bloody ridiculous.
    mia is funny too, iceblock every 1.5 seconds lol

also genji, his reflect on E is crazy on that mode
    Last edited by mmocef2fdcc82b; 2016-05-24 at 04:47 PM.

Hmmm... A couple of people here are saying "people don't seem to understand", or "people don't seem to know"...

I wonder if some kind of in-game tutorial would have helped in that regard. I remember somebody suggesting that in another thread, and getting crapped upon for daring to voice his opinion.

Sometimes it's nice to be so far ahead.
    How joyous to be in such a place! Where phishing is not only allowed, it is encouraged!

15, feels like Lucio got another damage nerf, had a real annoying string of hanzo/widowmaker stacking on me team, on horrible maps predictably getting nothing done.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm level 10. Not a superb player, but I don't think I'm horrible. Definitely won more in beta, I think there are more brand spanking new players around right now so I'm losing a lot more games. I'm having fun though!

Got a great play of the game as D.Va on Ilios when three enemy players were inside the room we were trying to control so I rocket boostered and knocked all three of them off the side. One of my teammates started cracking up in chat. :P

10+ Year Old Account
    I feel like Widowmaker got some sort of nerf on her hit detection thing. Feels a lot harder to land shots now, don't know if its a latency issue or what but I've never been great at sniper classes but was able to do really well with her pre launch now it felt like I missed everything.

Might just be a case of "git gud" tho

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and I got a 5 man Zarya ult yesterday for the potg! Hurray for teams that clump together lmao

Still at work.

And then I still need to install...
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Level 10 at the moment. Had some good games and some really bad ones.

It's really funny (in a kind of sad way? ;P) but i think in open beta people played better. Could be anecdotal though.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    People keep yelling at me for my Mei ice puns. I swear one of our team jumped off the edge of a map as I made one.....
    I do Mr Freeze quotes. I keep having to tell irritated people to chill out.

Level 17 going hard on that support healing with full premade all day.

I scored a headshot with widowmaker, felt accomplished and then got killed by a reaper who teleported behind me. Now I remember why I don't play Widowmaker, awareness isn't my strong suit.

I got to level 11 last night, had a blast playing with friends. We won some, we lost some, owned and got owned. Through five disconnects I played an hour as Mercy and a little bit of time as Junkrat.

Quote Originally Posted by Crillam View Post
    Well it is going well for me, but my friend is screeming "every champ is to OP." which is funny.
    One of my friends is doing this too and then goes on about how this or that ability needs to be like some League of Legends ability. UGH! :P

Quote Originally Posted by Ringthane View Post
    Hmmm... A couple of people here are saying "people don't seem to understand", or "people don't seem to know"...

I wonder if some kind of in-game tutorial would have helped in that regard. I remember somebody suggesting that in another thread, and getting crapped upon for daring to voice his opinion.

Sometimes it's nice to be so far ahead.
    Wouldn't matter. On-line shooters always have a fair percentage of players that don't care about objectives or teamwork. It's always seemed to me to be more apathy than ignorance. This often becomes common at higher ranks as well when folks start to get bored with the game and decide to just fuck around trying to find some fun before eventually quitting.

Quote Originally Posted by Saladbar View Post
    Wouldn't matter. On-line shooters always have a fair percentage of players that don't care about objectives or teamwork. It's always seemed to me to be more apathy than ignorance. This often becomes common at higher ranks as well when folks start to get bored with the game and decide to just fuck around trying to find some fun before eventually quitting.
    I think teams like mine only help this apathy too. When I'm in a group with 4-5 friends I usually tend to ignore the non-friend player(s). Not like I block them, but I don't even try to communicate with them (unless they reach out to us first). Most of the randoms tend to be good enough to carry their own weight so it hasn't been a big deal but we're trying to curb our bad habits and include our randoms.

LEvel 15, killing more than getting killed, winning more than losing. I am happy :3. Absolutely slaughtering people as Symmetra.

10+ Year Old Account
    Have had a tonne of fun. I try to be polite in chat telling people to push, group up etc. I select heros based on composition and enemy composition and have found that helps a lot. I especially love playing mercy with a group that sticks together. Her pistol is surprisingly effective too. It's easy to switch to pistol, assist in killing then switch back to staff to heal and dmg boost.

People have been getting hammered when I play Tjorborn, seems a lot of people don't really target sentry's for some reason.
    I may not agree with what you say but I will fight to the death to defend your right to say it.

Level 5 and for now almost only bad games, which is to be expected when playing with randoms. Nobody doing objectives at all, atleast 1 people in every game afk in base just typing or something.

got to rank 11 before going to bed. hopefully pump out a few more today. nothing of note in loot boxes though.