First game in a few days, 5-man premade and they ask me to get on voice chat. Say hello. Instant rape threat.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Freighter View Post
    First game in a few days, 5-man premade and they ask me to get on voice chat. Say hello. Instant rape threat.
    Sums it up pretty much. Everytime i hear a girl speak in Overwatch then there's always that one dude who has to make it super creepy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Woobels View Post
    I have no strong opinion on Brigitte but I will say Rein feels absolutely awful to play with all the latest heroes and changes, and it's going to get even worse when/if the Mei and Reaper (lol) changes go through.
    These new changes are aimed at fixing a 3 tank meta that doesn't exist, with heroes that don't work well against a dive composition that works just fine against a 3 tank comp. Reinforcing anti-tank roles which aren't needed, and punishing tank players who really are.

There's no sense to any of it, and it's small wonder everyone's fed up of basically everything to do with the game. Think MMO-C have jumped on the bandwagon at just about the wrong moment.

I also don't understand how QP which is supposed to be the default game mode is also by far the worst and why Blizz have never done anything about that, or even mentioned it.

Since they declared 'success' with Doomfist, it's been one mis-step after another.

10 games played today, 4 griefers on my team, 2 on the enemy team and 3 leavers. Competitive sure is fun.

Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    It will be easier to deal with her as reaper once wraith walk gets updated.

- - - Updated - - -

Mei isn’t going to change Rhein any, his shield will either protect him or it won’t as it is on live. The difference is the team mate standing behind Rhein will also get frozen. She isn’t exactly anti-tank, she is more lethal to squishies as she can’t freeze and face shot Rhein in one shot.
    Her changes are not to anti-tank but rather just to make her more desirable for comp play.
    My issue with Rein currently is that he's being thrown around by everything, Brigitte knocks him back, Junkrat will knock him around, D.Va bumps him around, Doomfist knocks him back and I can go on and on, Reaper with his buffs live will completely murder him and Mei's changes will make his barrier also less desirable.

Just give the man some CC reduction while holding his shield up or something.

I'm in super low elo, only play OW quite casually, but am on a massive losing streak. I feel like I'm personally doing ok (nothing out of this world, but definitely good enough for the level of play present, except in some crappy gaems which happen sometimes) so I guess the wins will come naturally. Thing that's annoying me the most is people compeltely stuck in their ways on which heroes to use/not to use. If I'm doing well on an "unusual" hero, then who cares. Then again with OW's system of not showing other people's stats I guess it's impossible to really know how your teammates are doing, especially at such low skill level.

Quote Originally Posted by Theprejudice View Post
    Sums it up pretty much. Everytime i hear a girl speak in Overwatch then there's always that one dude who has to make it super creepy.
    I just amp up the creepiness until the incel gets quiet- think implying you'd like to fuck them too.. as they bleed out.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Speaknoevil View Post
    I just amp up the creepiness until the incel gets quiet- think implying you'd like to fuck them too.. as they bleed out.
    You're right, they're left speechless 9/10 times when they meet any sort of resistance or verbal counter play. Unfortunately i lost 2 of my female gaming buddies to that cancerous part of the community, all they wanted to do was play and have fun.

10+ Year Old Account
    26-21-2

i want to punch people in the fucking face when they pick genji and dont know how to play him like a worthless killstealing piece of shit

- - - Updated - - -

so yeah if your solution to a pharah problem is to pick soldier, get a kill off visor and have tracer camp pharmercy you should probably kill yourself if you can't win that 5.5v4

55% / 99%

Team pushes INTO ENEMY SPAWN and gets picked like they were told they would be, lose the game because people are clinically retarded.

Quote Originally Posted by Gandrake View Post
    26-21-2

i want to punch people in the fucking face when they pick genji and dont know how to play him like a worthless killstealing piece of shit

- - - Updated - - -

so yeah if your solution to a pharah problem is to pick soldier, get a kill off visor and have tracer camp pharmercy you should probably kill yourself if you can't win that 5.5v4
    We talking comp? People shouldn't be playing characters they are not good at in comp, or is this qp?
    If you push a button that finds you a 'random group' and it gives you a random group of people with random skill and random knowledge then you have no right to complain that a 'random group' button did what it was designed to do. The fault lies in your inability to make friends to play with instead of relying on a button designed to be random. It is a 'random group' button, not a 'best of the best' button.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    We talking comp? People shouldn't be playing characters they are not good at in comp, or is this qp?
    comp, i honestly don't see the point of QP when a jackass with a KD of 1 can pick Genji in comp because it's the same thing anyway

- - - Updated - - -

I dont understand why THE FUCK there always has to be some stupid ass motherfucker who picks widow out the gates, throws for 2 fucking minutes, sees that barriers arent going down, swaps to soldier and feeds, swaps to sombra and feeds and then bitches about anyone throwing.

I could beat someone like this to death with their monitor.

- - - Updated - - -

dude i swear to god, put me right next to these people and it will be a fucking bloodbath

put me next to a moira that doesn't left click when someone with 10hp is right in front of them and i will gouge their fucking eyes out

- - - Updated - - -

win 1 game pistol whipping retarded blind kids

lose 1 game because of said retarded blind kids

PLEASE put me in a room with these people i am begging you, i will beat the stupid out of them
    Last edited by Gandrake; 2018-04-04 at 03:49 AM.

Lose a game because a mercy main decides he is a genji main now.

This guy got 3 elims in 5 points played.

10+ Year Old Account
    I really wish that a lot of dps mains in this game would just fucking die because they obviously live their lives with the constant threat of randomly deciding to stab electrical outlets with forks every day. Might as well get it over with if you're that fucking stupid.

- - - Updated - - -

If I ever meet a Hanzo or Genji main irl I am going to fucking murder them.

- - - Updated - - -

I know single moms with 4 kids that can get to the grocery store and back before a mother fucker in this game will find the objective

how the fuck are these people not banned

I wonder if all the people complaining about those certain occasions Moira did not heal them have considered that maybe she was out of healing juice at the moment? Or just immediately judged them to be utter shit...

Obviously there are Moiras who just dps and do fuck all healing, too. But when you're trying to keep your frankly damage-sponge team up it sometimes happens that you run dry for a moment (yes, being conservative with the spray and not just keeping the button down) and orb is on cd, and some flanker comes to you spamming for heals. Sorry buddy, but that doesn't mean I'm ignoring you or refusing to heal. At least the new voice line in ptr announcing her need to recharge should help with this.

10+ Year Old Account
    annnnnnnnnnnnnnnd alt acc suspended. which is my main account now i guess. i mean my main acc has all my cool skins on it but it is going to be permanently banned soon.

you'd think that maybe if people really didn't give a fuck they are going to get banned and lose everything they have acquired over the last 2 years because they are THAT FUCKING TIRED of playing the game with FUCKING RETARDED PEOPLE you might take a step back and be like whoa yeah thats bad but its kind of my fault and i should try to fix it instead of sitting on my ass doing nothing counting the precious dollars i'm making off Esports

competitive needs to be subscription based to get the fucking casual garbage out of games. fuck all these faggot ass genji and hanzo mains and attack meis and retarded motherfuckers waiting 2 minutes to get a pick as widowmaker

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Twen View Post
    I wonder if all the people complaining about those certain occasions Moira did not heal them have considered that maybe she was out of healing juice at the moment? Or just immediately judged them to be utter shit...
    When you're taking heavy damage trying to push and fucking purple orb floats past, you know damn well Moira isn't healing properly.

Purple Orbs don't charge Yellow Spray.

Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    When you're taking heavy damage trying to push and fucking purple orb floats past, you know damn well Moira isn't healing properly.

Purple Orbs don't charge Yellow Spray.
    Sure, and that'd be one of those obvious cases I mentioned.

10+ Year Old Account
    Welp. All my accounts are suspended, that was quick.

Time to buy a new one.

Maybe if people put as much effort into playing the game as they did into writing reports I wouldn't have to be an asshole and they could figure out how to not be a useless piece of shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Gandrake View Post
    Welp. All my accounts are suspended, that was quick.

Time to buy a new one.

Maybe if people put as much effort into playing the game as they did into writing reports I wouldn't have to be an asshole and they could figure out how to not be a useless piece of shit.
    Alternatively get good enough so you get to a decent enough mmr that you run into these people less.

Honestly though you sound permanently tilted so I doubt you'll ever get anywhere significant unless you do something about your anger issues, I highly doubt you're playing anywhere near the level for your attitude.