10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Battlebeard View Post
    Why would anyone ever solo queue again with the new LFG system?
    Because its full of fucking terrible DPS that queue as "flex", don't flex, and want Tanks and Support 500SR+ higher than them to give them a boost.

New season: have yet to have a team without a single troll.... in other words: utter shit, no other words for it.
    Camilla: You, sir, should unmask.
    Stranger: Indeed?
    Cassilda: Indeed, it's time. We have all laid aside disguise but you.
    Stranger: I wear no mask.
    Camilla: (Terrified, aside to Cassilda.) No mask? No mask!

I managed to get to 3900 rating yesterday and I'm totally done with the game. This just isn't fun now, almost every game there's a widowmaker. Can't counter the widow unless you pick widow yourself and manage to outplay them. I don't want to play widowmaker, I want to play Mei or Soldier but I have to play widow against the other teams widow or they dominate us.

Deleted
    This must be the worst run of luck I have had.. Placed 3200.. Then proceeded to lose 15 games in a row.. Everytime I either get trolls or dps who literally kill absolutely nothing.. Fucking sick of it.. Sat at 2800 now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Projectmars View Post
    'cus some people don't have mics

- - - Updated - - -

I don't usually play either of those... but when I do... I never really rage because it just ain't worth getting upset over shit RNG... and usually avoid Total mayhem unless it's testing a new hero (and still never really rage because it's supposed to be a learning experience)

There are plenty of groups that don't require mics, even rated.

However, call me elitistic, but if you don't have a mic, you should not touch rated content. This is one of the main problems, that people don't take competitive as serious as they should. Bad internet? Don't go comp. No mic? Don't go comp. "Who cares, it's just a game"- attitude? Don't go comp.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    Because its full of fucking terrible DPS that queue as "flex", don't flex, and want Tanks and Support 500SR+ higher than them to give them a boost.
    Well, a coordinated team with people flexing and "underperforming" as DPS should always be better than "one-tricking pro dps" that does not communicate or work with the group.

- - - Updated - - -

And this season can burn. Never had this bad luck in my life before. Went from 3,2k rating to 2,5k in this season. Tons of enemy smurfs and underperforming teammates. Was hoping to reach Masters but went to Platinum instead. Litterally 1k rating below where I should be and I feel I can't do much about it. It's insanely hard for a Support to increase in rating without a consistent team. Sick DPS can carry a game, but not Support

I hate comp more than anything else, but I want those golden weapons. If only they would give an alternate source to golden guns, then my problems would be over!
    • Diablo Immortal is the most misunderstood and underrated game of all time!
    • Blizzard, please, give us some end-game focused Classic servers, where you start at max level!
    • Serious Completionist: 100% OW Achievements, 100% D3 Achievements, 90% Immortal Achievements, 99% ATT Classic, ~90% ATT Retail

However, call me elitistic, but if you don't have a mic, you should not touch rated content. This is one of the main problems, that people don't take competitive as serious as they should. Bad internet? Don't go comp. No mic? Don't go comp. "Who cares, it's just a game"- attitude? Don't go comp.
    and I don't.

Deleted

However, call me elitistic, but if you don't have a mic, you should not touch rated content. This is one of the main problems, that people don't take competitive as serious as they should. Bad internet? Don't go comp. No mic? Don't go comp. "Who cares, it's just a game"- attitude? Don't go comp
    Why would anyone ever want to be on voice chat in this game? It's toxic as hell. The moment you say something you're asked, read: told to pick mercy, told to go back to the kitchen and if you fuck up, you get rape threats.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheese and onion View Post
    Why would anyone ever want to be on voice chat in this game? It's toxic as hell. The moment you say something you're asked, read: told to pick mercy, told to go back to the kitchen and if you fuck up, you get rape threats.
    It's pretty much mandatory if you want to have a chance to climb the ranks. This is a team game to 100% and without communication you have 0 chance. And I never really encountered what you said. And well, Mercy has been quite "mandatory" recently. If you are not willing to pick the hero that the team need, you should not go comp either. You gotta compromised and play multiple heroes.
    • Blizzard, please, give us some end-game focused Classic servers, where you start at max level!
    • Serious Completionist: 100% OW Achievements, 100% D3 Achievements, 90% Immortal Achievements, 99% ATT Classic, ~90% ATT Retail

Deleted
    It's pretty much mandatory if you want to have a chance to climb the ranks. This is a team game to 100% and without communication you have 0 chance. And I never really encountered what you said. And well, Mercy has been quite "mandatory" recently. If you are not willing to pick the hero that the team need, you should not go comp either. You gotta compromised and play multiple heroes.
    No, it's not. I've been up to almost masters without using voice chat.

When the fuck did they allow 6 stacks to play against not grouped at all teams

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wikko View Post
    When the fuck did they allow 6 stacks to play against not grouped at all teams
    Since always.

They are weird. both in QP and Arcarde and comp...

Keeping getting either good teams. Or throwers.
    Like widows standing main firing unscoped at a reinhard kind of guys.

Just did a match and ask not to run in 1 at the time in QP. Because everyone was just doing. I was called toxic, salty , tryhard etc. But when i stopped trying to do my best i get comments because i was having fun in wreckingballs , ball mode.....

I hate the its x...so i can do what i want. You are playing a TEAM game. If you do not adept or try. And you just run in you are throwing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheese and onion View Post
    No, it's not. I've been up to almost masters without using voice chat.
    Well, you are the exception to the rule. Having a mic will ALWAYS be prior to not having one. Just look at the top ranks, watch any stream for GM or even high Master, they always communicate ALOT. I have never seen a silent group at that rank.

To defend not having a mic is wrong, sorry to say, but that is one part of why Competitive is so ruined in this game.

Deleted
    Well, you are the exception to the rule. Having a mic will ALWAYS be prior to not having one. Just look at the top ranks, watch any stream for GM or even high Master, they always communicate ALOT. I have never seen a silent group at that rank.

To defend not having a mic is wrong, sorry to say, but that is one part of why Competitive is so ruined in this game.
    Maybe people should be less hostile to women if you want me to use voice chat.

Why they don't just make it automatic ban if people say kys or kill yourself to other players?

Fuck, they need to make the avoid list infinite and permanent.

I am absolutely in love with Hammond. Though i need to take adv of his crashing strike more.

And maybe perfect how i launched myself to the obj from our entrance in Hollywood

Quote Originally Posted by Darya View Post
    Fuck, they need to make the avoid list infinite and permanent.
    This.... lost EVERY single game so far already, all placements, all games after that; constant troll teams; constant flaming, entire groups just being grouped to troll... Already considered quitting this season..

Heck might as well start playing on the US servers; because the amount of Russian trolls and flamers is just getting beyond ridiculous
    Last edited by The King in Yellow; 2018-09-03 at 09:24 PM.
    Camilla: You, sir, should unmask.
    Stranger: Indeed?
    Cassilda: Indeed, it's time. We have all laid aside disguise but you.
    Stranger: I wear no mask.
    Camilla: (Terrified, aside to Cassilda.) No mask? No mask!

Ah, love getting teamed up with premades. 50% of all damage done.
    And Brig is such a bullshit hero. Just got my Ana ult interrupted.
    Also tired of Orisa in every damn QP match. A lot of the time it just ends in the other team standing seven miles back shooting into her shield instead of flanking.

Deleted
    Recently started playing again because I was so bored with BfA and at this point anyway the game is as frustrating as I found it when I left.

What is wierd tho is my SR gains in competitive, some games I am earning 25-30 points for a win, sometimes only 2 or 3. When I lose I always lose 20 SR. It feels really weird.