Quote Originally Posted by Tziva View Post
    Bob definitely has a shitton of health, but I think that's because they don't want the strategy to be kill Bob, they want the strategy to be hide from Bob (or maybe tank Bob or something like that).

But yeah if they're intention is that kill Bob is a viable strategy, his healthpool is insane so it's a waste of time to even try to get through that before he runs off.
    I'm also pretty sure we don't get ult charge from hitting bob.

I'm finding map dependent it's better to manipulate bob more than anything. Best character for this is Rein, you can close the distance with a shield and charge him out of LoS. Or like I like doing, charging him straight off the map.

Orissa can gravity him off.

Sombra seems to be the best option currently, but it relies on having a competent tank to soak the damage for 3 seconds while you get the hack off.

Quote Originally Posted by RuneDK View Post
    Man, this game is infuriating me lately. Since my placement matches I have not won a single competitive game. continuously get paired with shit people...I've dropped 200 rating and ready to punch people in the face whenever I play this game now. Sad part is it's not even just in comp that I feel im getting crappy teammates....if I solo queue for quick play or any arcade mode most of the players I encounter are just pure dogshit at the game. It just makes a very frustrating feeling as well as a feeling of disdain for the game. Maybe it's time to uninstall for a while again.
    I placed at either 2200 or 2400 I can't remember, but it's taken me seasons to climb out of the fuck wittery that is bronze to a decent level, decent as in people want to play competitive not fucking around. I've ran into the same issue, everyone wants to fuck around, argue, go offline as soon as they can etc. I dropped from that score to 1600 across the week.

I'm livid, I've played at 2400 with friends who are at 3000+ and I hold my own just fine. So I took advantage of black friday and bought a 2nd account, want to see how I'll place without a previous season fucking me over. Level 22 so far, holy shit the new accounts are so toxic, either it's smurfs steam rolling everyone or its all new players who just want to play damage. I feel kinda bad about it, I decided to play m y worst champions are first to make it more fair, but even on a WM I solo took two points,
    Desktop: Zotac 1080 TI, I7 7700k, 16gb Ram, 256gb SSD + 1TB HDD
    Laptop: Zotac 2070 MaxQ, I7 8750, 32gb RAM, 500gb SSD + 2TB SSD
    Main Game: Warcraft Classic

Haters gonna hate

Quote Originally Posted by Rotted View Post
    I'm also pretty sure we don't get ult charge from hitting bob.

I'm finding map dependent it's better to manipulate bob more than anything. Best character for this is Rein, you can close the distance with a shield and charge him out of LoS. Or like I like doing, charging him straight off the map.

Orissa can gravity him off.

Sombra seems to be the best option currently, but it relies on having a competent tank to soak the damage for 3 seconds while you get the hack off.
    Ana can put him to sleep too, but that requires your team not shooting him.

to be fair, if they can't aim, they're going to do even worse on someone who shoots projectiles. They're better off on a hitscan.

(although Ashe is probably a bad choice there)
    Not really true, at least not for me. My aim isn't very good, but I do way better with projectile heroes than with hitscan.

Bob definitely has a shitton of health, but I think that's because they don't want the strategy to be kill Bob, they want the strategy to be hide from Bob (or maybe tank Bob or something like that).

But yeah if they're intention is that kill Bob is a viable strategy, his healthpool is insane so it's a waste of time to even try to get through that before he runs off.
    To me it's a problem because if the Ashe player pops him on the point it can be nightnight, and that's way too o.p. on that kind of map.

As for my games lately, I've only played 3/10 placement matches this season because I just can't deal with all the aspie windowlickers I get grouped with. I get stuck playing support literally every game (this was going on most of last season too) which is bad enough (I enjoy support but I like a little variety) but most of the time we end up with 1 tank and 1 healer if that, myself included. And it's not like I'm playing with dps who are lights out and capable of carrying 1/1/4 (which you should honestly be able to get away with occasionally in bronze/silver if the team is halfway competent), so it's one long painful slogfest filled with leavers, throwers, and people who just plain suck.

I'm sure that paragraph made me sound toxic. I am indeed becoming toxic. Honestly, these days I mostly play arcade to get my weekly chests of 35 credits each and then fuck around in quick play where I don't care if people run 6 dps and I play whatever I want.
    Quote Originally Posted by downnola View Post
    me: wow, why am I tired and feel like shit?
    body: coffee is not a meal, drink some water
    body: eat a vegetable.
    body: sleep
    me: I guess we'll never know
    body: oh my god.

Quote Originally Posted by sibut View Post
    I'm sure that paragraph made me sound toxic. I am indeed becoming toxic. Honestly, these days I mostly play arcade to get my weekly chests of 35 credits each and then fuck around in quick play where I don't care if people run 6 dps and I play whatever I want.
    Nah that's just normal frustration really. I think much worse about my team sometimes but I don't make it known to them, that's the difference between natural emotions and toxic people.

Any other good hero shooters out? I can't do it anymore. The stupidity is mind numbing now. two wins since placement matches but can hold on my own pretty well when im playing with gold and platinum players. Thank you power for going out mid match causing me to be ranked lower than i shouldve and being in the shit storm that is silver....I've won now twice since placement matches have finished....i dont mind losing....its just i cant stand losing the way i have because of morons.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RuneDK View Post
    Any other good hero shooters out? I can't do it anymore. The stupidity is mind numbing now.
    Paladins is the only comparable, current game. Unfortunately it's not remotely the level of quality in character or map design, but mostly just the physical feel of the game is weightless and not great. You'll feel like playing air, shooting air, etc. It's a very jarring and noticeable difference from any shooter, not just OW. Battlefield/COD and Overwatch all are light years ahead of the physics and sound/animation triggers in that game.

You might have fun for a little while, but it gets old very fast. Also, people are the same level of stupid in all team based games now for the most part. Just less overall people playing the other games.
    BAD WOLF

So I sat down and di the new placement games on my new 2nd account.

2100 ish placement on my main account,

Nearly 2800 on this new account.

Won 8, lost 1, draw 1 on my main.

Won 6, lost 4 on the new account.
    Desktop: Zotac 1080 TI, I7 7700k, 16gb Ram, 256gb SSD + 1TB HDD
    Laptop: Zotac 2070 MaxQ, I7 8750, 32gb RAM, 500gb SSD + 2TB SSD
    Main Game: Warcraft Classic

Haters gonna hate

10+ Year Old Account
    I wonder if the PotG algorithm is wearing anything by Ashe extra heavy because she's new. Just saw a Play where it is Ashe throwing dynamite, slowly aiming and exploding it, and repeating that two more times. She didn't hit anyone much less kill them, and she didn't shoot the dynamite mid air or quickly or anything like that. It was near the objective though.

Weirdest Play.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

just try to play some games after some time away...holy crap. players have become even bigger idiots. And saying ANY ingame will get you troll picks, throws and you are toxic, you are salty get a live comments.

lost most of the matches to overwatch 101 stupidity's its pretty much all bronze players now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Everyone is fed up of Rein-Zarya. They want them on their team, just so long as someone else is playing them. I actually had for the first time in a very long time, 4, 5, even a 6 DPS team (no fucking point even trying to Tank or heal in that clusterfuck) matches, yes plural, in comp today.

It’s just a total mess right now this game. Nobody gives a shit anymore, and it’s contagious.

Two years ago, I feel like this is one of my favorite games but as time goes by I got tired of playing it there are new games that I fell in love with and I forgot about Overwatch.

They really should offer refunds to people who can't play the game anymore. Every game there is either a leaver, a thrower or smurfs.

There's just really no reason to play this game. It doesnt matter at all how you personally play, the match outcome is decided before it even begins. 99% of the matches are fucking stomp one way or another, then you just keep getting losses in rows. Then after sometime it turns around and you get win streaks. The matchmaking in this game is absolutely made so one teams wins no matter what half the players in that team does

I've climbed about 500 SR this season, with about 68% winrate, and I still get games in a row that are absolutely stomps when our team does nothing, because it's full of people with about 30% winrates.

Not going at all because I have to sit in a queue behind 20 000 people 0.o

I bought the game at a discount after a free weekend (I've played beta and liked it but not enough to pay full price) and been quite enjoying it playing casually every night or so. Didn't know that a multi billion dollar company can't get servers to hold enough players on a tuesday evening. What a disappointment
    S.H.

^it's every tuesday evening when a new event launches. today was such day.
    every other day is 95% without trouble

on a side note: man I'm glad I stopped playing comp and stick to arcade and qp
    less toxic behaviour, crying and stress
    people actually care to win even if they try out new heroes they usually don't play
    no gold weapons for me anymore but I'm honest: a golden weapon is just not worth the trouble

Quote Originally Posted by Sfidt View Post
    Not going at all because I have to sit in a queue behind 20 000 people 0.o

I bought the game at a discount after a free weekend (I've played beta and liked it but not enough to pay full price) and been quite enjoying it playing casually every night or so. Didn't know that a multi billion dollar company can't get servers to hold enough players on a tuesday evening. What a disappointment
    Queue happens everytime a seasonal event launches as loads of people all try to get in at once, outside of that it's not a thing.

I haven’t played since roughly the beginning of November and enjoying my time away, but I might come back for the seasonal event. I’d just quit after that so seems pointless. The new skins are nice.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not a great night. Started okay, then of course on came the smurfs. Then, playing Widow, other DPS is Hanzo; other team also Widow and Hanzo. Of course the two stack I'm with, instead of letting us get on with it just bitch and moan the entire match meanwhile the other team are just getting on with it. Of course they report me because I just lose all interest from the whining.

Someone pointed out to me that my Mercy isn't as good as I thought and showed me the crouch trick, and damn she is like a whole new hero to me now; so much fun. I've been supporting a lot lately without really climbing, but I haven't dropped either. Generally good games with nice people.