A lot more people seem to be willing to go tank or healer in QP now than they had been, with a lot of my matches being 2-2-2 comps lately.

Is Mercy`s rez ability bugged or something?
    Noticed recently that i use it, the animation and sound goes off and finishes, spell goes on cooldown
    but if i die afterwards it doesn`t bring the player back.

Quote Originally Posted by Dejiko View Post
    Is Mercy`s rez ability bugged or something?
    Noticed recently that i use it, the animation and sound goes off and finishes, spell goes on cooldown
    but if i die afterwards it doesn`t bring the player back.
    it has a short cast time and if you die during it the Rez is still on Cooldown but the targeted player remains dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Projectmars View Post
    it has a short cast time and if you die during it the Rez is still on Cooldown but the targeted player remains dead.
    Something is definitely off with it, feels like either the sound/spell animation doesn`t match the time it takes to cast, or there`s
    a small window of time after the animation where the player receives the rez.
    Visually it doesn`t synch up.

10+ Year Old Account
    0 progress made. Game refuses to let me advance. They seriously need
    to change losing more SR for losses than wins. And while they're at it,
    fix the fucking MM so I don't get coin tosses for teammates. It cannot be
    THAT hard to fix this worthlessly broken system.

That aside, god damn do I want Ash's Ult to get nerfed. She builds that
    shit far too fast.
    Last edited by ThatsOurEric; 2018-12-19 at 05:56 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatsOurEric View Post
    0 progress made. Game refuses to let me advance. They seriously need
    to change losing more SR for losses than wins. And while they're at it,
    fix the fucking MM so I don't get coin tosses for teammates. It cannot be
    THAT hard to fix this worthlessly broken system.

That aside, god damn do I want Ash's Ult to get nerfed. She builds that
    shit far too fast.

All they have to do is change the Placement games. Today it's MESSED UP!

SR does NOT reset from season to season, and it's solely based on wins/losses and NOT personal performance. What does this mean? It means that the FIRST placements you do, whether it was back in season 1 or if season 13 was your first, will determine your SR more or less forever.

If lets say season 10 was your first season, and you get 2500 rating. If you play 10 games in Season 11 and play like a god, 10-0, you will only still get about 200 more SR, landing on 2700. Same if you lose 0-10, you land at about 2300. THIS SUCKS. Placements should test your personal performance skill and place you depending on how GOOD YOU ARE, just like the first placements you did.

Wanna hear the most extreme situations?

If you are 500 sr (not top 500, actually 500 rating) rated, Bronze, total pleb and borrow a top 500 Overwatch league players account that is 4600 rated. Guess what happens when it's time for new placements. You, who are 500 rated, sucks total, plays placement on a 4600 account and SUCK. You get 0 kills every game, less than 1k damage and obviously lose all 10 games, since its 5v6 (lets say you dont get banned for throwing). What will happen with SR? THAT ACCOUNT WILL STILL BE ON GRAND MASTER, prolly around 4200 rating and THAT IS INSANE!

Swap this, take the BEST DPS player in the world, (just anyone, an example person), lets say he has been rank 1 for many seasons, 4700 rated super pro who also plays in OWL. He borrows the account of the 500 rated noob. He DOMINATES the placement games, he get 100++ kills each game, 50k damage, wins 10-0 ofc. He spawn camp the entire enemy team in the base. Guess what rating he will get after placements. STILL MID BRONZE! Around 700 rating, THIS IS ALSO INSANE!!!

These are obviously over the top exagurated examples, but it shows how BROKEN the system is.
    • Diablo Immortal is the most misunderstood and underrated game of all time!
    • Blizzard, please, give us some end-game focused Classic servers, where you start at max level!
    • Serious Completionist: 100% OW Achievements, 100% D3 Achievements, 90% Immortal Achievements, 99% ATT Classic, ~90% ATT Retail

10+ Year Old Account
    Been saying forever that the system was trash. Glad to see I wasn't wrong.

2 normal games 10 troll games

This Game is just pure Aids

Why do they never nerf Genji ?? fucking why... they nerf his counter to the fucking ground but never touch this motherfucking God Status

this Game would be so much better if genji simply didnt exist or much much weaker
    Last edited by jasdasm; 2018-12-28 at 02:20 PM.

Found out today that Blizz does permaban if you curse out trolls and throwers enough. Because I'm the problem here /s

I'm honestly too tired of dealing with leavers, throwers, and trolls to even be particularly upset, even though I had 500+ levels in the game and all the Mercy skins. Guess it's just a sign I should be using my time more productively anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by downnola View Post
    me: wow, why am I tired and feel like shit?
    body: coffee is not a meal, drink some water
    body: eat a vegetable.
    body: sleep
    me: I guess we'll never know
    body: oh my god.

Quote Originally Posted by sibut View Post
    Found out today that Blizz does permaban if you curse out trolls and throwers enough. Because I'm the problem here /s

I'm honestly too tired of dealing with leavers, throwers, and trolls to even be particularly upset, even though I had 500+ levels in the game and all the Mercy skins. Guess it's just a sign I should be using my time more productively anyway.
    Yeah, i have similar view of the game, if you tell anyone how to play or what to play (throwers) they just might report you with their friends and its over for you. Blizzard is doing hitler policy atm, so better just let em rot in hell if they do not care about players who actually care about winning. This whole casual and friendly aspect of kids games style is so sad atm, there is always toxic on competitive gaming no matter if you ban ppl who are "toxic".

Not sure why people are stating Blizz is using Hitler tactics. So far in this forum I’m just seeing people complain that they got temp/perma banned for being toxic to toxic people. The difference is they got reported and didn’t report anything themselves.
    Not to be a jerk, but if someone is throwing or being a toxic jerk, try and ignore them and just report their behavior and move on. I understand, it’s difficult and something I struggled with myself when I was playing and sometimes I lost myself and argued and was a jerk back. That said, most of the time I just kept my mouth shut and reported the people. Keeping that in mind, I still quit playing the game because I stopped having fun with most of that being related to people throwing the game, dropping the n word and calling people homophobic names, and just poor personalities. It got so bad I’d say roughly 90% of my games I’d encounter that.
    Bottom line, if you’re not having fun then don’t play and if someone is being toxic to you then you should be the adult and act mature as much as possible, not become just as toxic and sink to their level because obviously they won, didn’t they?

Quote Originally Posted by Eapoe View Post
    Not sure why people are stating Blizz is using Hitler tactics. So far in this forum I’m just seeing people complain that they got temp/perma banned for being toxic to toxic people. The difference is they got reported and didn’t report anything themselves.
    Not to be a jerk, but if someone is throwing or being a toxic jerk, try and ignore them and just report their behavior and move on. I understand, it’s difficult and something I struggled with myself when I was playing and sometimes I lost myself and argued and was a jerk back. That said, most of the time I just kept my mouth shut and reported the people. Keeping that in mind, I still quit playing the game because I stopped having fun with most of that being related to people throwing the game, dropping the n word and calling people homophobic names, and just poor personalities. It got so bad I’d say roughly 90% of my games I’d encounter that.
    Bottom line, if you’re not having fun then don’t play and if someone is being toxic to you then you should be the adult and act mature as much as possible, not become just as toxic and sink to their level because obviously they won, didn’t they?
    I'll grant you that I shouldn't have stooped to the level of cursing out the idiots that I've been stuck with, but honestly over the last couple of seasons comp has been almost unplayable for me. I've played since season 3 or so and I've never seen the shit that I've had to put up with the past 2 seasons in comp matches. More leavers, throwers, people spamming chat with stupid shit or being assholes in voicechat so my teams can't coordinate. I report them all but at the end of the day it's a drop in the bucket; I can contribute to having 100 people banned but they come back with alt accounts or others take their places. I could live with having a leaver or thrower once every 10-20 games like in previous seasons, but the past two seasons it's been 1:3 or worse. Maybe it's worse because I go between bronze and silver...are things better in gold and above?

So was it mature of me to curse them out? No. Did I deserve the ban? It's Blizzard's game and they can do what they want so I have no argument here. Do I regret it? Mainly I just regret sinking as much time as I did into Overwatch. There was a lot I enjoyed about it but it's a shit show at this point and there are plenty of other games out there to play. This automated punishment system is absolutely retarded and heavily abusable too, so eh.
    Quote Originally Posted by downnola View Post
    me: wow, why am I tired and feel like shit?
    body: coffee is not a meal, drink some water
    body: eat a vegetable.
    body: sleep
    me: I guess we'll never know
    body: oh my god.

Quote Originally Posted by sibut View Post
    I'll grant you that I shouldn't have stooped to the level of cursing out the idiots that I've been stuck with, but honestly over the last couple of seasons comp has been almost unplayable for me. I've played since season 3 or so and I've never seen the shit that I've had to put up with the past 2 seasons in comp matches. More leavers, throwers, people spamming chat with stupid shit or being assholes in voicechat so my teams can't coordinate. I report them all but at the end of the day it's a drop in the bucket; I can contribute to having 100 people banned but they come back with alt accounts or others take their places. I could live with having a leaver or thrower once every 10-20 games like in previous seasons, but the past two seasons it's been 1:3 or worse. Maybe it's worse because I go between bronze and silver...are things better in gold and above?

So was it mature of me to curse them out? No. Did I deserve the ban? It's Blizzard's game and they can do what they want so I have no argument here. Do I regret it? Mainly I just regret sinking as much time as I did into Overwatch. There was a lot I enjoyed about it but it's a shit show at this point and there are plenty of other games out there to play. This automated punishment system is absolutely retarded and heavily abusable too, so eh.
    Don’t misunderstand me as I’m not trying to pick a fight with anyone. As stated, I too fell into the issues of being toxic to those that were toxic to me. I’m just trying to pass on that people should try, TRY, to be the mature person in the dynamic. It benefits a player much more to not let things like this bother them, report the people that are toxic, and just try and take solace that your report will have an effect.
    I used to greatly enjoy Overwatch as well; however, over the last few seasons that enjoyment grinded to a halt. 90% of my games I encountered one of the dynamics that hurt the game for me, whether that was a thrower or just a player or players being toxic. Even games I won were not fun because I still encountered the toxic player that was either too good for our team or audibly announced they didn’t like someone’s character pick so they were going to throw until that player changed.
    Don’t misunderstand, some people will never encounter things like this as they have complete premade groups or they are the toxic ones themselves; but as people we owe it to ourselves to try and be the better person. If that’s not enough for us, then it’s probably time to admit the game isn’t worth the aggravation and move on. It took me multiple seasons to discover that as I just recently quit back around mid to end of October.

Did my 10 games, felt like I played my arse off, really pleased with it. Won 8/10 games.

Placed only 100 SR higher than I finished last season. Wow. makes me really want to grind and tread water, knowing that a few bad throwers can just put me right back where I was.

10+ Year Old Account
    Placements were horrific. One or no Tanks, playing against boosters, with throwers on my own team. Only a net loss of 20SR for my trouble though, so for as much as they sucked the overall damage wasn't too much.

Starting to feel like Blizz have just about given up on OW. The loot box model is dead, so they're relying on discounted box sales to make money - obviously the proliferation of smurf accounts isn't doing the game itself any good so just feels like a fire sale before they go full maintenance mode now.

Quote Originally Posted by jasdasm View Post
    2 normal games 10 troll games

This Game is just pure Aids

Why do they never nerf Genji ?? fucking why... they nerf his counter to the fucking ground but never touch this motherfucking God Status

this Game would be so much better if genji simply didnt exist or much much weaker
    Wait, they Nerfed Moira and Mei? Why?

Bloodsail Admiral melkesjokolade's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Had 100% winrate on Mercy but it seems like I'll never be able to climb out of Plat, been stuck there for over 5 seasons.

Wait, they Nerfed Moira and Mei? Why?
    moira and mei... bitch please. before you do anything meaningful his dragonblade just killed you or half your team and the fights over

Quote Originally Posted by jasdasm View Post
    moira and mei... bitch please. before you do anything meaningful his dragonblade just killed you or half your team and the fights over
    Congrats, the one situation that Brig would have some issues with too and it just so happens to be his ult. The long cooldown that people understand is good to begin with. Otherwise both can do pretty well vs Genji in a 1v1 situation.

10+ Year Old Account
    Congrats, the one situation that Brig would have some issues with too and it just so happens to be his ult. The long cooldown that people understand is good to begin with. Otherwise both can do pretty well vs Genji in a 1v1 situation.
    No they can't, because he just dashes away if they're not an idiot and kills someone else.