15+ Year Old Account
    As a casual player that has played since launch, I can honestly say the game has gone to crap pretty much. There are way too many heroes with cc that are always played in competitive. It's boring as hell playing competitive. And arcade is getting worse by the week. All the high ranking try-hards hang out in arcade, making it not fun for casual players. Also, the number of hackers in arcade is ridiculous, and blizzard does not care about it at all. They only seem to care about competitive(mostly).
    What doesn't kill you, only makes you stranger

When I get through a match they go well. But for whatever reason, I get my capture software caused my game to crash. I have no capture software. OW crashed my graphics driver please update. I'm on the most recent driver. Even rolled back to multiple different ones, and still crashes about every third game.

Weirdly I have found my games playing as support going suprisingly well lately... well, if people kill the Reaper that is.
    Camilla: You, sir, should unmask.
    Stranger: Indeed?
    Cassilda: Indeed, it's time. We have all laid aside disguise but you.
    Stranger: I wear no mask.
    Camilla: (Terrified, aside to Cassilda.) No mask? No mask!

I think that a lot of teams don't have the braincells to play without a reinhardt.

I was in a low masters game, playing hammond the genji and i dive, kill four, the rest of the team is just kind of sitting in choke still doing nothing, acting confused, then we have to retreat from the remaining two and their team gets back and we lose the fight.

I was just silenced on an alt for abusive chat and I literally never talk on that except maybe to say gg. XD

Nice automated system.

I've been countering Reaper with Brigitte, but if these mouthbreathing morons who hate her keep at it, she won't be able to.
    "It's 2013 and I still view the internet on a 560x192 resolution monitor!"

Quote Originally Posted by NoiseTank13 View Post
    I've been countering Reaper with Brigitte, but if these mouthbreathing morons who hate her keep at it, she won't be able to.
    A good reaper beats brig now, Lucio is better.

I'm not dueling Reapers, I'm keeping an eye on the flanks and interrupting him if he tries to do his ult.

I'm not dueling Reapers, I'm keeping an eye on the flanks and interrupting him if he tries to do his ult.
    Legit strat, I've been playing a lot of Ana and Hog to counter Reaper, hadn't really considered Brig since the nerfs to armour and rally. Although anytime there's a competent Hanzo/Widow on my team I don't really have to both with him, that head hitbox is so big.

Been playing arcade & QP alot lately. Its nice. Play and try out different heroes and playstyles without the stress of comp.

When I play comp, its mostly Rein or a healer I play. Not that I always want to, but I end up doing it anyway.

The most amazing thing about this game is playing Roadhog on that Italian map while on defense. That first part with the bridge.. I have hooked SO many off its silly. I have ruined whole games for the attacking team just because they cant handle me standing on the side hooking them off lol. When all they really need to do is go the other way around or repick heroes. Oh gold league never change

I hate rein players so much it is unreal.

Press W, dont Shift into the enemy team, dont shift your shatter.

How hard is that.
    Last edited by Thirza; 2019-02-03 at 08:29 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I just hate Reinhardt.

Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    I just hate Reinhardt.
    I just had a rein explaining why it was the right choice to shift all of his shatters.

He killed 1 and saved 3-5 every time.

Quote Originally Posted by Thirza View Post

How hard is that.
    Funny enough I hate everyone else while playing Rein. I see people behind me, I get a good shatter off, I swipe my hammer a few times and get a couple squishies, and then everyone else calmly gets back up and kills me while my team runs after the fucking hamster.

Funny enough I hate everyone else while playing Rein. I see people behind me, I get a good shatter off, I swipe my hammer a few times and get a couple squishies, and then everyone else calmly gets back up and kills me while my team runs after the fucking hamster.
    Ah the other side of the coin, but this is often a situation when: I EMP, the rein shatters, I'm killing them, he knocks them so far away from me that the spread of my shitty gun makes hitting them impossible + do tickle damage when it does hit, wasting my ult and his. This usually results in getting 1-2 kills off of a 5-6 shatter instead of a team kill and it is infuriating.
    I burst out laughing in the shower to the thought of five players chasing a hammond while rein died.
    I hate reins so much, gold objective time at 1m because rein is a coward, they only climb because rein is necessary so much of the time. The relative awareness and ability of a rein player is like an entire tier below where he is compared tot he other roles.
    Dear Diary, I hate rein players, why are they all such cowards? Are they allergic to the payload?
    Just watched our reinhardt backing up while our zen was trying to get behind him. The zen was begging rein to stop pressing S for a good 5 seconds. The zen died.
    The enemy rein just pressed shift into our team. He died.
    In the last week I've put one of my accounts from low silver to mid masters, god is plat a horrible, dirty, slog. I kept a tally and my winrate per tier was like: 100%, 100%, 60%, 90%, 80%. Plat is the Mos Eisley of Overwatch. I was playing torb in one of those games and legit being screamed at by five people for 20 minutes for throwing and doing nothing, meanwhile the killfeed is populated by my beard and the game ends with me having potg and four golds card- a loss. I have never, nor will I ever be treated that way and give someone what they want.
    Last edited by Thirza; 2019-02-04 at 01:58 PM.

How hard is that.
    I think there is a time to shift into your shatter. It's at the end if there's anyone left alive and you do it at an angle that can allow your team time to follow-up if it doesn't splat the victim.

Reaper is quite strong now it seems. He is SO annoying and its like he is unkillable at times.

Besides that im spending most of my playtime in QP/Arcade. Testing out new heroes etc. Quite fun.

Quote Originally Posted by crusadernero View Post
    Reaper is quite strong now it seems. He is SO annoying and its like he is unkillable at times.
    Hanzo, Widow, Ashe: The Reaper player is completely out of the game if you have even mediocre aim.
    Zenyatta: Reaper now effectively has 175hp and can never get close to a zen with even mediocre aim.
    Pharah, Junkrat, Ashe, Lucio, Hammond, Dva, Brig can all use a boop on reaper and make him useless until he can get back in what is effectively melee range.
    Brig, Mccree and Roadhog can all stun him and two of those instant kill him because of his giant hitbox, if you want to be dead certain he dies, shoot him once before flashbang or hook.

tldr, Reaper is still bad, he has a giant head hitbox and a giant body hitbox, he does nothing unless he is in point blank range, you can easily run him down by defense matrixing him and having your team focus him, Shadowstep "DEATTTTHH COMMMMES!!!!!!!!" to the entire map, his walk sounds like a 500 stone man walking in the apartment above you.

I honestly do not understand at all what all the commotion about Reaper is. Reaper is still bad unless you have no aim, no awareness OR no teamwork.

Hanzo, Widow, Ashe: The Reaper player is completely out of the game if you have even mediocre aim.
    Zenyatta: Reaper now effectively has 175hp and can never get close to a zen with even mediocre aim.
    Pharah, Junkrat, Ashe, Lucio, Hammond, Dva, Brig can all use a boop on reaper and make him useless until he can get back in what is effectively melee range.
    Brig, Mccree and Roadhog can all stun him and two of those instant kill him because of his giant hitbox, if you want to be dead certain he dies, shoot him once before flashbang or hook.

tldr, Reaper is still bad, he has a giant head hitbox and a giant body hitbox, he does nothing unless he is in point blank range, you can easily run him down by defense matrixing him and having your team focus him, Shadowstep "DEATTTTHH COMMMMES!!!!!!!!" to the entire map, his walk sounds like a 500 stone man walking in the apartment above you.

I honestly do not understand at all what all the commotion about Reaper is. Reaper is still bad unless you have no aim, no awareness OR no teamwork.
    So something like 70-90% of the playerbase.

Another day another dogshit reinhardt several tiers too high.

This dude holds S while I am the only reason the game is one with 3 minutes 25 seconds obj time.

Lost the next game for the reason the last one was too hard, I honestly do not understand what kind of defect is in reinhardt player's brains.
    ---

Dear diary, another game another lily livered, craven, milksop of a reinhardt main. I actually had to plant my feet on the thing as widow to keep them from pushing it the entire map for free. 62 eliminations and 10 deaths, that I shouldn't have had to take for the team because of gutless mother#$%er of a rein.

We won off this play, the Zarya came in after I died and gravd. Colour coded. Killed Genji, skyshot the Zen, was naded by ana and killed by their zarya, meanwhile our rein kept pressing S doing literally fuck all, outside the radius to contest.
    ---

Hehehe.

---

Log in to see that I hit level 4 endorsement level on my bastion only account and that I had been avoided a lot on it.
    Last edited by Thirza; 2019-02-05 at 10:32 AM.