Quote Originally Posted by Twen View Post
    Curious to read about the above, never had that particular problem with random supports. Quite the opposite, the most common issue with them is that they prioritize damage-dealing at the expense of their team that actually needs healing. Naturally, the worst of them then proceed to bitch about the rest of the team sucking when there hasn't been any decent healing all game.

(Yes, of course they should do damage and get picks too where possible, but keeping your own team alive should be their first priority, aside from some situational exceptions.)
    It's a bit of both, DPS-focused supports are generally a problem in lower ELOs, I found by high-plat/low-diamond they've nailed healing, but generally ignore the fact that they can contribute to the damage output of the group, too.

Ah, so you're the people I hate in my games.

Stack JR, Mei and Reaper, cries for healing and expect the Ana to take out the Pharah that is blasting her around while attacking her.

Got it. No wonder you're raging about being stuck in gold still after 3 years.

Quote Originally Posted by Explicit Teemo Nudes View Post
    Ah, so you're the people I hate in my games.

Stack JR, Mei and Reaper, cries for healing and expect the Ana to take out the Pharah that is blasting her around while attacking her.
    I hate the people in your description too, and rightly so.

Quote Originally Posted by Explicit Teemo Nudes View Post
    Got it. No wonder you're raging about being stuck in gold still after 3 years.
    Wait, who? Seeing as nobody in this particular bit of discussion said anything like that.
    Last edited by Twen; 2019-02-11 at 03:17 AM.

I love playing overwatch . Mccree rocks and so does Soldier 76, my favorite characters.

Play of the Game system is an absolute joke.

- - - Updated - - -

Nobody in this fucking game swaps heroes

I'm juggling between Rein/Ashe/Mei/Brig constantly while my team is still the same god damn heroes that won't change for the last push, while the enemy team has someone swapping between Pharah/Bastion/Junkrat and I'm like come on guys, I can't be the only flex player here.
    "It's 2013 and I still view the internet on a 560x192 resolution monitor!"

Quote Originally Posted by Twen View Post
    I hate the people in your description too, and rightly so.

Wait, who? Seeing as nobody in this particular bit of discussion said anything like that.
    This whole thread is full of people crying about how they are stuck in x bracket and that it is everyone elses fault but their own.
    So seeing the same people(atleast some of them are the same) crying about healers not doing everything it is easy to see why they are.

Quote Originally Posted by NoiseTank13 View Post

Play of the Game system is an absolute joke.

- - - Updated - - -

Nobody in this fucking game swaps heroes

I'm juggling between Rein/Ashe/Mei/Brig constantly while my team is still the same god damn heroes that won't change for the last push, while the enemy team has someone swapping between Pharah/Bastion/Junkrat and I'm like come on guys, I can't be the only flex player here.
    Pretty sure you're the one playing it wrong. If you lock-in main tank, you stick with main tank.

Quote Originally Posted by Solitare-sp View Post
    Pretty sure you're the one playing it wrong. If you lock-in main tank, you stick with main tank.
    ill keep that in mind next time im getting countered hard and not being effective as rein "the only main tank".

I nearly bought this on sale, reading this made me avoid it like the plague.

ill keep that in mind next time im getting countered hard and not being effective as rein "the only main tank".
    Try a different tank like Orisa or Winston before switching off Tank maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by Projectmars View Post
    Try a different tank like Orisa or Winston before switching off Tank maybe?
    Orisa, like Rein, doesn't do much against a Bastion if no one else on your team is swapping to counter him (haha quick play I know), and there was an enemy Reaper so I don't think there is a lot I can feasibly do with Winston, especially since the enemy player playing Bastion was swapping to counter constantly. McReaper good lord Winston just stay home.

Orisa, like Rein, doesn't do much against a Bastion if no one else on your team is swapping to counter him (haha quick play I know), and there was an enemy Reaper so I don't think there is a lot I can feasibly do with Winston, especially since the enemy player playing Bastion was swapping to counter constantly. McReaper good lord Winston just stay home.
    There's also Zarya, Roadhog, D.Va and Wrecking Ball... Not really main tanks, but likely stuff that can fare a bit better vs a Bastion (Zarya bubbles in general seem fairly useful vs. Bastion) unless they are behind a shield and have a pocket healer.

at which point all you can really do is just shrug and accept that one can only do so much in a situation like that.

Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    If I based my purchase decisions on any game's forums I'd never buy anything tbh. No game is perfect, and players rarely write about the good things because they're happy with those and therefore it's nothing to write about, even though it's why they're still playing. Give it a go and see for yourself, the sale price is cheap so you don't lose much even if you end up not liking it, yet might just find a new favorite.

Hit Masters again since season 4. I hate to admit it, but I was carried by my duo partner at that season, but now I can be happy that I accomplished it alone.

Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    If it's worth anything, this subforum is much more toxic and salty than the general OW community as a whole.

Quote Originally Posted by Kharadin View Post
    If it's worth anything, this subforum is much more toxic and salty than the general OW community as a whole.
    Have you seen the official forums?

Blizzard needs to act quicker on people who keep disconnecting/leaving games/crashing. 7 games today that have had leavers/disconnects/crashes. Why even try to play if your internet or computer isn't up to it? You're just ruining the game for everyone else. Why should habitual leavers be allowed to continue playing?

Quote Originally Posted by Bucks01 View Post
    I quit for six season. Came back and lasted about two months or so before I uninstalled the game again. It really is a terrible fucking game at the moment.
    Yep. Really wish they'dve just made this a strong single player game with multiplayer pve features.

Still fun for me, except fighting Genji, Doomfist and Tracer. But I dislike competition in video games because it ruins the fun of doing goofy stuff. Which is what I am currently enjoying.

I'm finding some surprise success in playing Torbjorn on Attack and Control. I modded my crosshair to help aim for heads, and finding odd spots for my turret to flank while they push.