They really need to make the avoid list infinite.

Quote Originally Posted by Thirza View Post
    Hanzo, Widow, Ashe: The Reaper player is completely out of the game if you have even mediocre aim.
    Zenyatta: Reaper now effectively has 175hp and can never get close to a zen with even mediocre aim.
    Pharah, Junkrat, Ashe, Lucio, Hammond, Dva, Brig can all use a boop on reaper and make him useless until he can get back in what is effectively melee range.
    Brig, Mccree and Roadhog can all stun him and two of those instant kill him because of his giant hitbox, if you want to be dead certain he dies, shoot him once before flashbang or hook.

tldr, Reaper is still bad, he has a giant head hitbox and a giant body hitbox, he does nothing unless he is in point blank range, you can easily run him down by defense matrixing him and having your team focus him, Shadowstep "DEATTTTHH COMMMMES!!!!!!!!" to the entire map, his walk sounds like a 500 stone man walking in the apartment above you.

I honestly do not understand at all what all the commotion about Reaper is. Reaper is still bad unless you have no aim, no awareness OR no teamwork.
    well im a healer/tank and currently sits in gold league. so yeah, he is rather effective there if the right player is playing him.

Another thing: Since I have been focusing on playing different healing heroes, I have noticed the general skills of rein players.. im not impressed :S So much weird stuff going on there

Quote Originally Posted by Jinro View Post
    They really need to make the avoid list infinite.
    Queue times are long enough as is and you could manipulate that so you only queue with who you want to, someone who is a diamond player could use that system to get carried to masters and maybe even low gm.

Player X avoids players a b c e g h from game 1, gets the people they want from game 1 in the next game, rinse repeat.

Quote Originally Posted by crusadernero View Post
    well im a healer/tank and currently sits in gold league. so yeah, he is rather effective there if the right player is playing him.
    Those gold reapers are there for a reason, I bet they walk in straight lines and don't press ctrl ever. So if you're having trouble with one just play zen and leave discord on him 100% of the time and get your team to shoot him.
    Another thing: Since I have been focusing on playing different healing heroes, I have noticed the general skills of rein players.. im not impressed :S So much weird stuff going on there
    I invite anyone to share stories about terrible reinhardts, I'm sure there are thousands more per day.
    Last edited by Thirza; 2019-02-06 at 04:10 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thirza View Post
    get your team to...
    AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

That, my good sir, is pure comedy.

OMFG just had a game that I barely won because our Ana held nano for like 3 minutes at a time and Rein was ALWAYS backing out of the fight never touching payload.

How are people so bad, I swear people are buying high rated accounts more and more.

Enemies: Rein Ashe Reaper Ana Zarya
    Team: Genji[me] Rein, the rest back being passive

---

I was playing a game and I was matched with someone who I knew purchased piloted SR, this was at about 3550 sr and this plat roadhog main who did nothing but tank from 4100 was ranting and raving at everyone in the game calling them names, putting them down.
    Last edited by Thirza; 2019-02-06 at 11:38 AM.

They really need to revamp their reporting system in this game. It should not require several people to report someone. I should be able to record that someone is griefing and be able to report him and he should be able to banned based on that one report.

Just had someone pick winston and the only thing he did in the game was running after me, blocking my sight when playing Ashe. That's all he did. Kept moving in front of me to block my sight.

They really need to revamp their reporting system in this game. It should not require several people to report someone. I should be able to record that someone is griefing and be able to report him and he should be able to banned based on that one report.

Just had someone pick winston and the only thing he did in the game was running after me, blocking my sight when playing Ashe. That's all he did. Kept moving in front of me to block my sight.
    That happend to me last week actually. So annoying.

Last night I had a premade(3) that kept screaming in VC and wrote shit in chat. They also picked troll heroes and just walked about doing theyre own thing. This was one of the first matches in comp after a break from it.

Another day another reinhardt, this time he was actually mechanically tolerable, barely and still a giant coward like most of them.

He did however have the sloppy sounding deep voice that I associate with obese reinhardt mains, turned into a bitchy, whiny, moan that he used to complain at the healers who were doing great all game, he literally never shut his mouth and talked shit to everyone else intermittently while crying to the healers.

What is it about reinhardt that attracts these degenerates?
    ---
    Boosted DPS in my last few games, won all of them anyway but it was so hard.
    Last edited by Thirza; 2019-02-07 at 04:13 AM.

omg, people in this game.
    Had an Ashe in QP starting calling me names like "retard kid" and the like because I nano boosted her instead of Genji or her Bob.
    Genji was seven miles behind enemy lines, my entire team spread out doing their own thing and I had already given up, so I boosted Ashe because she was about to die and I know she can deal a ridiculous amount of damage without even trying... and her fucking Bob wasn't even out.
    We got zerged from the get go because they all parked their asses right outside attackers' spawn, and did nothing about the Symmetra that was chasing my lil' Ana in the area behind the first choke... and they have the audacity to cry about healing.

-- --

People were crying about CC in this game, which was rightfully done, but another fucking problem that get people with brains fed up and stop playing is that they won't switch off snipers no matter what.
    Enemy team has Orisa+Winston+Zarya+Brigitte and my team WM+Ashe. They got nothing done of course, even though we had an awesome Wrecking Ball doing a great job disrupting the enemy team and I on Ana slept enemy Winston 905959854 times during the match.

- - - -
    Hanzo main strikes again!
    https://streamable.com/986em
    Last edited by Explicit Teemo Nudes; 2019-02-07 at 11:29 PM.

im getting tired of this game, so many kids messing around and making the game worst for others, its pathetic.

10+ Year Old Account
    Another day, another terrible set of games that are impossible to climb due to
    the unbearable shittiness of others.

And of course, the game's system purposely fucking you over by literally undoing
    any progress you make all in the span of a single session. Did you win 4 games?
    You're now automatically going to lose 6.

Like mother fucking Sisyphus.
    Last edited by ThatsOurEric; 2019-02-08 at 05:44 AM.

It's not my job to kill people, you are playing dps not me said by Ana who refused to shoot Pharah who was on low hp. Why do so many people who play healers just outright REFUSE TO ACTUALLY KILL PEOPLE? This should be grounds for ban from comp forever to just ignore the enemy because you're playing a healer. How can these people even get to masters by refusing to kill the enemy?

It's not my job to kill people, you are playing dps not me said by Ana who refused to shoot Pharah who was on low hp. Why do so many people who play healers just outright REFUSE TO ACTUALLY KILL PEOPLE? This should be grounds for ban from comp forever to just ignore the enemy because you're playing a healer. How can these people even get to masters by refusing to kill the enemy?
    The term is support, not healer. The same goes for tanks. People always blame DPS as if the DPS are the only people who are actually supposed to deal damage and get picks, it baffles me when we have an Ana and a D.Va that are screaming at DPS to go hitscan, as if those two heroes combined aren't enough for an unpocketed Pharah.

Curious to read about the above, never had that particular problem with random supports. Quite the opposite, the most common issue with them is that they prioritize damage-dealing at the expense of their team that actually needs healing. Naturally, the worst of them then proceed to bitch about the rest of the team sucking when there hasn't been any decent healing all game.

(Yes, of course they should do damage and get picks too where possible, but keeping your own team alive should be their first priority, aside from some situational exceptions.)

Quote Originally Posted by Twen View Post
    Curious to read about the above, never had that particular problem with random supports. Quite the opposite, the most common issue with them is that they prioritize damage-dealing at the expense of their team that actually needs healing. Naturally, the worst of them then proceed to bitch about the rest of the team sucking when there hasn't been any decent healing all game.

(Yes, of course they should do damage and get picks too where possible, but keeping your own team alive should be their first priority, aside from some situational exceptions.)
    It's a bit of both, DPS-focused supports are generally a problem in lower ELOs, I found by high-plat/low-diamond they've nailed healing, but generally ignore the fact that they can contribute to the damage output of the group, too.

Ah, so you're the people I hate in my games.

Stack JR, Mei and Reaper, cries for healing and expect the Ana to take out the Pharah that is blasting her around while attacking her.

Got it. No wonder you're raging about being stuck in gold still after 3 years.

Quote Originally Posted by Explicit Teemo Nudes View Post
    Ah, so you're the people I hate in my games.

Stack JR, Mei and Reaper, cries for healing and expect the Ana to take out the Pharah that is blasting her around while attacking her.
    I hate the people in your description too, and rightly so.

Quote Originally Posted by Explicit Teemo Nudes View Post
    Got it. No wonder you're raging about being stuck in gold still after 3 years.
    Wait, who? Seeing as nobody in this particular bit of discussion said anything like that.
    Last edited by Twen; 2019-02-11 at 03:17 AM.

I love playing overwatch . Mccree rocks and so does Soldier 76, my favorite characters.

Play of the Game system is an absolute joke.

- - - Updated - - -

Nobody in this fucking game swaps heroes

I'm juggling between Rein/Ashe/Mei/Brig constantly while my team is still the same god damn heroes that won't change for the last push, while the enemy team has someone swapping between Pharah/Bastion/Junkrat and I'm like come on guys, I can't be the only flex player here.
    "It's 2013 and I still view the internet on a 560x192 resolution monitor!"

Quote Originally Posted by Twen View Post
    I hate the people in your description too, and rightly so.

Wait, who? Seeing as nobody in this particular bit of discussion said anything like that.
    This whole thread is full of people crying about how they are stuck in x bracket and that it is everyone elses fault but their own.
    So seeing the same people(atleast some of them are the same) crying about healers not doing everything it is easy to see why they are.