It's going to be a lot more tedious to have every game Sniperwatch because you dumpstered Winston and the tanks for having 'auto-aim'.
    "It's 2013 and I still view the internet on a 560x192 resolution monitor!"

Quote Originally Posted by NoiseTank13 View Post
    It's going to be a lot more tedious to have every game Sniperwatch because you dumpstered Winston and the tanks for having 'auto-aim'.
    You can have a countersniper without autoaim.

3 Shot burst, no recoil, big clip size, no damage fall off but projectile travel time. Needs to be able to survive 1 headshot but not 2 body shots or 1 head 1 body.

The problem they are having is that a lot of heroes are just poorer versions of snipers for people who can aim.
    Last edited by Thirza; 2019-05-09 at 10:59 PM.

Been going OK. Im as usual in the 2350-2750 bracket, right between gold & plat. Right where I belong! A bracket where I can hook people off edges all day long and having a great laugh and create alot of rage lol.

Been noticing people generally are goint alot more now for a normal comp like 2-2-2 and swaps heroes if something dont work. Its not perfect, but its better than it used to be.

Biggest issue is all of the random dcs people get. I get it sometimes too.

BUT - I did my 10 placement matches and I ended up right above 2000. Man that was painful for a while. Climbed my way back to 2540 right now.

Why does it seem that this game gets a little stale the more I play it? The only thing really driving me is the desire to get better at the game and not suck so much

Grey area autoaims.

Took a break for about 6 months. Come back for 2 placements, don’t think the break was long enough.

7+ Year Old Account
    Moira throws her heals, everyone is quiet. As soon as you throw a dps orb, everyone complains that you're not healing. God forbid I build some ult charge when theres noone near us. Also, gotta love how so many people don't understand that her right click gives her mana back so she can heal more.

I feel they need to rework the leaver system. Just today I've had 8 people leave in 10 games. That's a lot of rating lost due to leavers.

Just logged into an alt account that I rarely play, that I literally never talk on.

Silenced.

Good shit blizzard, not that it really matters I guess, but still..
    Last edited by Thirza; 2019-05-12 at 08:55 PM.

Is Competitve dead? Spending 2-4 minutes in queue between games now. Little depressing when before my break they were 30 seconds.
    Also, 8th game in and I’m listening to a 2 stack talk shot to the team while refusing to switch.
    Last edited by Eapoe; 2019-05-12 at 10:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Eapoe View Post
    Is Competitve dead? Spending 2-4 minutes in queue between games now. Little depressing when before my break they were 30 seconds.
    Also, 8th game in and I’m listening to a 2 stack talk shot to the team while refusing to switch.
    Quickplay, Arcade, War Games or Masters+ is the only thing worth doing tbh.

Depends on your rating I guess. I was playing on my plat account yesterday for a few hours and found games in 20-40 seconds each.

So many people in this game have plzcarrymesyndrome, they sit and watch you play more than play themselves.

god fucking dammit can the endorsement system just die in a fire? I just want to fucking heal in peace without that shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Projectmars View Post
    god fucking dammit can the endorsement system just die in a fire? I just want to fucking heal in peace without that shit.
    What's wrong with endorsements? I largely ignore it, and get boxes every now and then.

Quote Originally Posted by Kharadin View Post
    What's wrong with endorsements? I largely ignore it, and get boxes every now and then.
    The fact that I get them.

I don't follow.

Can people just fucking STOP endorsing me for one fucking week or something? For fucks sake is it tiring to have to avoid playing heals and spam leave games during set-up just to try to get it down when someone puts me up at 4.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kharadin View Post
    I don't follow.
    This is underhanded bragging or a superstitious chinese, they are afraid of the number four.

Took a break for about 6 months. Come back for 2 placements, don’t think the break was long enough.
    Almost exactly my experience. On my new account now doing my first two comp placements ever on the account and had leavers on my team both times. We might've been ok even 5v6 (I've managed to win a few comp games down a player when my team coordinated and the other team sucked) but everyone just swapped to dps and just ran around feeding so that was fun.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Heran View Post
    I feel they need to rework the leaver system. Just today I've had 8 people leave in 10 games. That's a lot of rating lost due to leavers.
    Yep, but it's been going on forever and they never do anything about it, so...
    Quote Originally Posted by downnola View Post
    me: wow, why am I tired and feel like shit?
    body: coffee is not a meal, drink some water
    body: eat a vegetable.
    body: sleep
    me: I guess we'll never know
    body: oh my god.

Quote Originally Posted by Thirza View Post
    This is underhanded bragging or a superstitious chinese, they are afraid of the number four.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thirza View Post
    Just logged into an alt account that I rarely play, that I literally never talk on.

Silenced.

Good shit blizzard, not that it really matters I guess, but still..
    Well I can see why you were silenced.