Just logged into an alt account that I rarely play, that I literally never talk on.

Silenced.

Good shit blizzard, not that it really matters I guess, but still..
    Last edited by Thirza; 2019-05-12 at 08:55 PM.

Is Competitve dead? Spending 2-4 minutes in queue between games now. Little depressing when before my break they were 30 seconds.
    Also, 8th game in and I’m listening to a 2 stack talk shot to the team while refusing to switch.
    Last edited by Eapoe; 2019-05-12 at 10:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Eapoe View Post
    Is Competitve dead? Spending 2-4 minutes in queue between games now. Little depressing when before my break they were 30 seconds.
    Also, 8th game in and I’m listening to a 2 stack talk shot to the team while refusing to switch.
    Quickplay, Arcade, War Games or Masters+ is the only thing worth doing tbh.

Depends on your rating I guess. I was playing on my plat account yesterday for a few hours and found games in 20-40 seconds each.

So many people in this game have plzcarrymesyndrome, they sit and watch you play more than play themselves.

god fucking dammit can the endorsement system just die in a fire? I just want to fucking heal in peace without that shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Projectmars View Post
    god fucking dammit can the endorsement system just die in a fire? I just want to fucking heal in peace without that shit.
    What's wrong with endorsements? I largely ignore it, and get boxes every now and then.

Quote Originally Posted by Kharadin View Post
    What's wrong with endorsements? I largely ignore it, and get boxes every now and then.
    The fact that I get them.

I don't follow.

They should implement some kind of low priority queue for leavers. Out of the 40 games played this season, there's been a leaver on either mine or the enemy team in 15 of them.

Can people just fucking STOP endorsing me for one fucking week or something? For fucks sake is it tiring to have to avoid playing heals and spam leave games during set-up just to try to get it down when someone puts me up at 4.
    I don't follow.
    This is underhanded bragging or a superstitious chinese, they are afraid of the number four.

Took a break for about 6 months. Come back for 2 placements, don’t think the break was long enough.
    Almost exactly my experience. On my new account now doing my first two comp placements ever on the account and had leavers on my team both times. We might've been ok even 5v6 (I've managed to win a few comp games down a player when my team coordinated and the other team sucked) but everyone just swapped to dps and just ran around feeding so that was fun.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Heran View Post
    I feel they need to rework the leaver system. Just today I've had 8 people leave in 10 games. That's a lot of rating lost due to leavers.
    Yep, but it's been going on forever and they never do anything about it, so...
    Quote Originally Posted by Martymark View Post
    Corgis are well known for their danger to cabbages. You should get a pit bull instead. Your cabbages will be safe, although they will probably kill your children.

Quote Originally Posted by Thirza View Post
    This is underhanded bragging or a superstitious chinese, they are afraid of the number four.
    Just logged into an alt account that I rarely play, that I literally never talk on.

Silenced.

Good shit blizzard, not that it really matters I guess, but still..
    Well I can see why you were silenced.

Oh okay, I assumed it was some weird humblebrag but guven no one cares about endorsements it's kinda odd.

Well I can see why you were silenced.
    I assume people reported me for abusive chat for smurfing, regardless of never talking. You are offended that I answered his question about your odd behavior?
    Oh okay, I assumed it was some weird humblebrag but guven no one cares about endorsements it's kinda odd.
    More information.

In some places they don't occupy the fourth floor, like how some hotels in the US, maybe other places don't use thirteen for things other than plumbing, heating, wiring.

More information.

In some places they don't occupy the fourth floor, like how some hotels in the US, maybe other places don't use thirteen for things other than plumbing, heating, wiring.
    I am quite amused.

I've managed to get my support (95% Ana) account up to 2700 or so, 80% WR after 30 games or so. Things are looking up this season.

It's not a humble brag, the endorsement system is bullshit designed to let people give each other meaningless empty compliments in a facetious manner that more often than not seems like they are telling you how much you suck. Would rather not have to participate entirely, but until that happens i'll just continue throwing shot caller at people that play shitty.

I assume people reported me for abusive chat for smurfing, regardless of never talking. You are offended that I answered his question about your odd behavior?
    You should try not jumping to the wrong conclusions more often. You might like it.

but until that happens i'll just continue throwing shot caller at people that play shitty.

You should try not jumping to the wrong conclusions more often. You might like it.
    So people endorse you to show their appreciation of your healing but you, insecure, think they are sarcastically mocking you and- try to use endorsements to make other people feel bad?

O_O Fucking yikes.

You should have just said you were superstitious.
    I am quite amused.

I've managed to get my support (95% Ana) account up to 2700 or so, 80% WR after 30 games or so. Things are looking up this season.
    Nice job.
    Last edited by Thirza; 2019-05-18 at 03:42 AM.

snip
    I think you're reading into something that's not there. Also you're literally getting upset by free loot boxes lol.

Playing on my main this morning:

I blade -> our rein shatters -> I kill ana -> rein charges his shatter instantly after pressing it, hits no one and knocks the zen away from my second slash he comes out of the stun and trans and saves everyone else on his team.

Rein play straight out of fucking gold, I am honestly aghast at how reinhardts don't know yet that charging shatter is a dogshit play.
    Last edited by Thirza; 2019-05-18 at 12:45 PM.