Quote Originally Posted by Thirza View Post
    This is underhanded bragging or a superstitious chinese, they are afraid of the number four.
    Oh okay, I assumed it was some weird humblebrag but guven no one cares about endorsements it's kinda odd.

Quote Originally Posted by Projectmars View Post
    Well I can see why you were silenced.
    I assume people reported me for abusive chat for smurfing, regardless of never talking. You are offended that I answered his question about your odd behavior?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kharadin View Post
    Oh okay, I assumed it was some weird humblebrag but guven no one cares about endorsements it's kinda odd.
    More information.

In some places they don't occupy the fourth floor, like how some hotels in the US, maybe other places don't use thirteen for things other than plumbing, heating, wiring.

More information.

In some places they don't occupy the fourth floor, like how some hotels in the US, maybe other places don't use thirteen for things other than plumbing, heating, wiring.
    I am quite amused.

I've managed to get my support (95% Ana) account up to 2700 or so, 80% WR after 30 games or so. Things are looking up this season.

It's not a humble brag, the endorsement system is bullshit designed to let people give each other meaningless empty compliments in a facetious manner that more often than not seems like they are telling you how much you suck. Would rather not have to participate entirely, but until that happens i'll just continue throwing shot caller at people that play shitty.

I assume people reported me for abusive chat for smurfing, regardless of never talking. You are offended that I answered his question about your odd behavior?
    You should try not jumping to the wrong conclusions more often. You might like it.

but until that happens i'll just continue throwing shot caller at people that play shitty.

You should try not jumping to the wrong conclusions more often. You might like it.
    So people endorse you to show their appreciation of your healing but you, insecure, think they are sarcastically mocking you and- try to use endorsements to make other people feel bad?

O_O Fucking yikes.

You should have just said you were superstitious.
    I am quite amused.

I've managed to get my support (95% Ana) account up to 2700 or so, 80% WR after 30 games or so. Things are looking up this season.
    Nice job.
    Last edited by Thirza; 2019-05-18 at 03:42 AM.

snip
    I think you're reading into something that's not there. Also you're literally getting upset by free loot boxes lol.

Playing on my main this morning:

I blade -> our rein shatters -> I kill ana -> rein charges his shatter instantly after pressing it, hits no one and knocks the zen away from my second slash he comes out of the stun and trans and saves everyone else on his team.

Rein play straight out of fucking gold, I am honestly aghast at how reinhardts don't know yet that charging shatter is a dogshit play.
    Last edited by Thirza; 2019-05-18 at 12:45 PM.

I think you're reading into something that's not there. Also you're literally getting upset by free loot boxes lol.
    Once i found out that they can't delete them I just stopped opening lootboxes.

Fun Fact: If you ask them to delete your loot boxes they refuse to let you open any more tickets without providing id.

Once i found out that they can't delete them I just stopped opening lootboxes.

Fun Fact: If you ask them to delete your loot boxes they refuse to let you open any more tickets without providing id.
    You're an odd cookie.

10+ Year Old Account
    Reporting toxic teammates who use homophobic slurs as well talking like "dude bros"
    sure makes me wonder how true that "less toxicity" report about Overwatch was.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatsOurEric View Post
    Reporting toxic teammates who use homophobic slurs as well talking like "dude bros"
    sure makes me wonder how true that "less toxicity" report about Overwatch was.
    It did I think subside for a bit, until they realised they could just buy endless alt accounts and in doing so avoid any kind of meaningful reprimand. It's absolutely back on the up again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah that sounds about right. Thus far I haven't seen it really fade. If anything, its seems about the same as it ever has been.

Not to say that every single game I've had has a toxic player, but I am guaranteed to encounter at least one in a set of 10.

So about the same.

When people bring their shitty friend from a lower elo into your games.

When people bring their shitty friend from a lower elo into your games.
    And then tell you you're the problem. It's fantastic, right?

And then tell you you're the problem. It's fantastic, right?
    Even when you manage to win with them there, they are usually verbally jerking each other off the whole time while you have to work twice as hard to secure a victory.

I do not feel good about wins where I know I'm helping to boost someone that doesn't deserve it, so win or lose is miserable.

Even when you manage to win with them there, they are usually verbally jerking each other off the whole time while you have to work twice as hard to secure a victory.

I do not feel good about wins where I know I'm helping to boost someone that doesn't deserve it, so win or lose is miserable.
    I know what you mean, but I always remember if I feel like I'm boosting someone terrible then the matchmaking will slap them back down eventually.

10+ Year Old Account
    Even though it's fair game, something feels really cheap when its a short time left, and the enemy has a Bastion
    defense set up.

IMO, it's a dirty and underhanded tactic. But it is what it is.

Quote Originally Posted by ThatsOurEric View Post
    Even though it's fair game, something feels really cheap when its a short time left, and the enemy has a Bastion
    defense set up.

IMO, it's a dirty and underhanded tactic. But it is what it is.
    Can't help but agree about this one, I call it "desperation Bastion" because it gets pulled at the last moment when you're about to lose and it only works because the other team has no time left to respond accordingly. It really does feel cheap AF, but can't exactly blame them for trying to win with what's available. Just leaves a pretty bad taste if it works out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah I call it the same thing.

Bastion isn't like any other character, you need to play carefully, because just rushing him
    while he has a team around him means you'll die every single time without fail.

So with 1 minute left and depending on the map, you're not going to know ahead of time
    if they picked him or not, so there's no time to adapt on the fly. You're kind of stuck, unless
    you happen to have more time to deal with it.

And depending on the map, Bastion bunker is fucking difficult to deal with. Any character
    that can kill shields isn't going to survive long enough to break them and get to the Bastion,
    and Sombra won't survive long enough to hack the Bastion.

Quote Originally Posted by Twen View Post
    Can't help but agree about this one, I call it "desperation Bastion" because it gets pulled at the last moment when you're about to lose and it only works because the other team has no time left to respond accordingly. It really does feel cheap AF, but can't exactly blame them for trying to win with what's available. Just leaves a pretty bad taste if it works out.
    I agree, it's super cheap, but it's a solid strat so that's why people do it. I generally call it out when we're attacking with a small amount of time remaining. Get yourselves a genji, a mei, a dva and 3 more heroes (Ana, Zen, Orisa is my usual call, or maybe Hog instead if they're unlikely to Pharah/Hanzo/Widow given previous games) that can pepper the fucker when he gets walled above the shield and you're golden, it works as often as I get a team who follows that comp suggestion.

If you can predict what the enemy is gonna do, that's half the battle. That old Sun Tzu fella knew what he was talking about.