Your ridiculous fiction that a top 500 reinhardt is hardstuck plat cannot be obscured by that word salad and highlights everything else you have claimed as untrustworthy.

Having a good tank on your team increases your odds of winning a shit ton.

T500 | Plat
    Plat | Plat
    Plat | Plat
    Plat | Plat
    Plat | Plat
    Plat | Plat

^ over 25 games.. 50 games.. 100 games.. he should be back to mid/high masters at least.

I have posted video evidence and game experience from better players, rejecting the existence of those posts.. denial ain't just a river in Egypt. Yeah. Motive is a thing to look at here. What does Thirza gain out of taking time out of the day to comment here. Well, I sure do hate it when I'm relaxed, playing some hero I'm terrible at in diamond and I hear some asshole like both of you screaming at the top of their lungs at everyone. I hate entitled dickbags who don't just focus on their own gameplay. I hate how abusive people like you are in game, because you think you deserve to be higher rank.

I'll tell you this, the only people I see in lower ranks who set themselves apart with gameplay aside from obvious smurfs are people who decayed to 3k.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not surprising to see that the ones who aren't upset about the bad games they've had are the ones who are
    extremely hostile, immature, and toxic.

Quote Originally Posted by ThatsOurEric View Post
    Not surprising to see that the ones who aren't upset about the bad games they've had are the ones who are
    extremely hostile, immature, and toxic.
    The truth can be painful to see, which certainly explains the flinching, avoidance and projection you demonstrate, but that does not make it toxic.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Greylan View Post
    The truth can be painful to see, which certainly explains the flinching, avoidance and projection you demonstrate, but that does not make it toxic.
    It isn't true at all, but ignorance is bliss as it were. This is especially telling of how ignorant YOU are
    if you don't see it.

Disagree if you want. Fine. But don't be an asshole about it. It really isn't that hard, but I guess for
    some people, they can't help it.

If the rating system is so bad why is it that the following can be true.

I win about 90-95% of my games on Widow, Sombra, Wrecking Ball on any account under 4k.

My Mei, Zen, Roadhog account is hardstuck high diamond at the moment with winrates about 55-60%.

Could it be that I AM WORSE AT THOSE HEROES!? Or should I blame my teams?

---

Also how dare you. It is your demographic of rating system blamers, of teammate blamers that are toxic, that are the ones who scream at your teams for "mistakes" you think you saw, for not being 2/2/2 or 3/3 or what ever else, who throw for not getting exactly what you demand, who look at account profiles and shame people.

How dare you.
    Last edited by Thirza; 2019-06-15 at 03:54 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I mostly play tanks and healers, occasionally playing dps.

I can heal my ass off to the point where I've gotten cards of healing that top both teams. Even had healing
    as either Zen or Brigetta over other stronger healing heroes. And still lost. According to the logic of some
    people, it is still my fault, even though the dps couldn't shoot down Pharah or the tanks kept over extending
    and never protecting the team.

Likewise, I could do my best to tank as Rein, get the team shatters needed, do what's needed from a
    Rein, and if we still lose (because of either bad healing, team not listening, being hard countered and
    team not backing me up, just to name a few.) Somehow, it's still my fault for losing?

That's fucking bullshit. This is a TEAM game. If someone is not pulling their weight, the team is at a
    disadvantage.

Quote Originally Posted by Battlebeard View Post
    More lies.
    If you need to lie to demonstrate a point, chances are your point is indefensible. Lol Reins can't secure shatter kills, your mate is not GM, just stop, you're embarrassing yourself. All this wild misunderstanding of the game is probably why you're hardstuck, that and blaming your team ofc.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Thirza View Post
    Also how dare you. It is your demographic of rating system blamers, of teammate blamers that are toxic, that are the ones who scream at your teams for "mistakes" you think you saw, for not being 2/2/2 or 3/3 or what ever else, who throw for not getting exactly what you demand, who look at account profiles and shame people.

How dare you.
    Lol dude, aren't we so toxic. Friend of GM Rein who can't land firestrikes is getting upset, maybe we're the bad guys?

Quote Originally Posted by Kharadin View Post
    Lol dude, aren't we so toxic. Friend of GM Rein who can't land firestrikes is getting upset, maybe we're the bad guys?
    I'm convinced that it is people like this who caused so many to quit the game with their vitriol.

I'm convinced that it is people like this who caused so many to quit the game with their vitriol.
    Legit. \10char

10+ Year Old Account
    If you need to lie to demonstrate a point, chances are your point is indefensible. Lol Reins can't secure shatter kills, your mate is not GM, just stop, you're embarrassing yourself. All this wild misunderstanding of the game is probably why you're hardstuck, that and blaming your team ofc.

- - - Updated - - -

I never met a more ignorant and toxic person in my life. You refuse to have a discussion and throw out insults instead. Do you consider yourself mature?

Your discussion ended when one of your fictitious talking points crossed the line from "okay that is possible I guess" to "that has never happened anywhere."

There is a Sombra main in GM from thailand or something missing a few of her fingers and she somehow still stays at 3.9-4k SR after losing the fingers. By the way if you're reading this I have a giant crush on you. Anyway mmoc what is your excuse? Your rein friends?
    XD

You thought your lie was believable because it fits into the narrative you have convinced yourself of, "Tanks and Healers can get hardstuck where they don't belong." (plat of all things) THE REALITY IS BATTLEBEARD, having a good rein on your team I would ballpark it at 75% flat increased chance of winning, YOU EVEN SAID HE CAN PLAY WINSTON HOLY SHIT.

So hes not a one trick and can play in goats, dive or conventional, you said he is top 500, THERE IS NO UNIVERSE IN WHICH THIS PLAYER GETS STUCK!

No. no. no. no. no.

Stop.

There is no elo hell.

I was stuck in high bronze(equivalent, this is before bronze) then I was stuck in silver, then I was stuck in gold, I was stuck in plat for a long ass time, then I was stuck in diamond, then I was stuck in low masters(for ages) then I was stuck in high masters, now I'm stuck again.

I know I'm not top 500, I know that it is my inconsistent accuracy that keeps me where I am, I know that it is a minute amount and I try to practice, I do my best.
    Last edited by Thirza; 2019-06-16 at 02:37 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Can we please drop this bickering. It's clear no one's mind is going to be changed so it's time to let it go.

Quote Originally Posted by xChurch View Post
    Can we please drop this bickering. It's clear no one's mind is going to be changed so it's time to let it go.
    And we're fine with letting toxic misinformation sit unchallenged, the kind that fuels the screaming, shaming and in game abuse that decimated the playerbase?

It is the attitudes displayed in this thread by these people that is parroted by people in voice comms, team chat and match chat that is killing this game.

The attitude that I cannot be at fault, that all my teams are bad, that the matchmaker is to blame. It is why there are five hundred pages of people saying their teams are shit, unchecked dunning-kruger of gaming ability that has morphed into a disgusting overwatch culture of toxicity. I guess it is your prerogative to let it fester.

I never met a more ignorant and toxic person in my life. You refuse to have a discussion and throw out insults instead. Do you consider yourself mature?
    Honestly I feel like I'm engaging you much more than you deserve. You still haven't said anything of value and you keep on lying. If I'm toxic for pointing that out then RIP guess I'm toxic.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by xChurch View Post
    This is why toxic communities stay toxic, but sure sir, I'll stop disagreeing with the people to blame for the spread of such toxicity.

10+ Year Old Account
    Honestly I feel like I'm engaging you much more than you deserve. You still haven't said anything of value and you keep on lying. If I'm toxic for pointing that out then RIP guess I'm toxic.

- - - Updated - - -

This is why toxic communities stay toxic, but sure sir, I'll stop disagreeing with the people to blame for the spread of such toxicity.

I have said tons of stuff with value, but you refuse to go directly to the point, cause you have no answer. If you disagree, then please answer the summarized question: I played Moira, no one was really diving me etc, so I survived fine, 1 death entire game, 30k healing over a 13min game (which is really good stats for upper plat), and I ever had gold elims and object kills as well (not that medals matter that much but still). I was litterally the only one who did any form of communication, calling who was low, where they came from etc. Rest of the team was 4 dps and a zen who I don't think healed anyone at all. We still lost. Obviously, they were the better team, with 2-2-2 composition etc BUT I did absolutely everything I could possibly do, and my team was hot garbage, WHAT ELSE could I POSSIBLY DO and HOW is this loss somehow MY fault?

I have said tons of stuff with value, but you refuse to go directly to the point, cause you have no answer. If you disagree, then please answer the summarized question: I played Moira, no one was really diving me etc, so I survived fine, 1 death entire game, 30k healing over a 13min game (which is really good stats for upper plat), and I ever had gold elims and object kills as well (not that medals matter that much but still). I was litterally the only one who did any form of communication, calling who was low, where they came from etc. Rest of the team was 4 dps and a zen who I don't think healed anyone at all. We still lost. Obviously, they were the better team, with 2-2-2 composition etc BUT I did absolutely everything I could possibly do, and my team was hot garbage, WHAT ELSE could I POSSIBLY DO and HOW is this loss somehow MY fault?
    Every loss is your fault. If you were better you could have gotten more kills, could have landed more healing. You died once, why didn't you die zero times? If you did more damage and healing you could have ulted more often, improving your ult economy. Instead of just doing your job in the team fights, you can stagger the enemy and prevent team fights from even occuring if you play an aggressive, spawn camping Moira.

You honestly believed you played perfectly? You don't think a better player could have done more? You think if a T500/OWL player was in your exact position they wouldn't have done more than you did? Hell even a player a few hundred SR above you could probably squeeze out a bit more healing, or damage, or maybe even just a better play.

You can always do more. Or you can blame your teammates, continue to make the Overwatch community more self-hating and toxic and refuse to improve. Honestly, I don't care what you do, all I know is if you believe you can't do more than you did you're either lying or delusional.

And we're fine with letting toxic misinformation sit unchallenged, the kind that fuels the screaming, shaming and in game abuse that decimated the playerbase?

It is the attitudes displayed in this thread by these people that is parroted by people in voice comms, team chat and match chat that is killing this game.

The attitude that I cannot be at fault, that all my teams are bad, that the matchmaker is to blame. It is why there are five hundred pages of people saying their teams are shit, unchecked dunning-kruger of gaming ability that has morphed into a disgusting overwatch culture of toxicity. I guess it is your prerogative to let it fester.

Yet you have no proof any of this is misinformation any more or less than what you are stating is misinformation. You also accuse people of being toxic while you and Kharadin sit there stroking each other’s egos about your own personal beliefs while dismissing anything presented to either of you immediately with no more than “no sir you are wrong because I say so.”
    As pointed out to both of you multiple times, there is no proof on either side at this point because Blizzard has not come outright and stated how it works. At this point it is guesswork with some people stating it works fine and others stating it doesn’t. The biggest differences being that people like you and Kharadin state it works fine because you 2 are where you believe you should be and other people are ranged all over the place, while people like Battlebeard and some YouTube posters state there are issues with the system based on what Blizzard has said and there personal experiences. People like myself aren’t really too concerned but are willing to accept ideas from both sides of the extreme as a possibility.
    Blaming a moderator for telling people to stop an argument that has devolved into a kindergarten fight of uh huh and nuh uhs is borderline toxic on its own, while also being the benefit of a 2yo trying to have the last word of being told to stop throwing a tantrum.
    Last edited by Eapoe; 2019-06-16 at 01:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Eapoe View Post
    dismissing anything presented to either of you immediately with no more than “no sir you are wrong because I say so.”
    Lol wow are you blind? How many words have I written in defence of my position? Sure you can sit here and disagree as much as you want but to say I'm baselessly refuting your position is just a downright lie. But between Beardyboi lying and you ignoring hundreds of words (probably a couple thousand by this point) you're just making me feel more validated in continuing to disagree with you both.

10+ Year Old Account
    Every loss is your fault. If you were better you could have gotten more kills, could have landed more healing. You died once, why didn't you die zero times? If you did more damage and healing you could have ulted more often, improving your ult economy. Instead of just doing your job in the team fights, you can stagger the enemy and prevent team fights from even occuring if you play an aggressive, spawn camping Moira.

You honestly believed you played perfectly? You don't think a better player could have done more? You think if a T500/OWL player was in your exact position they wouldn't have done more than you did? Hell even a player a few hundred SR above you could probably squeeze out a bit more healing, or damage, or maybe even just a better play.

You can always do more. Or you can blame your teammates, continue to make the Overwatch community more self-hating and toxic and refuse to improve. Honestly, I don't care what you do, all I know is if you believe you can't do more than you did you're either lying or delusional.
    Are you insane for real? I am not an OWL player, I am a high diamond player by heart. And that is even irrelevant, you say "did you play perfect" and that is irrelevant too, what is relevant is that I played CRAZY much better than avarage platplayers and INSANELY much better than the rest of my team.

I had over 30k healing, what is the avarage on plat, 7-10k? Thats what I see the games I play tank or DPS. I had almost 3k heal per min, do so research and you realize how much that is, and how crazy much it is at plat. I had one death, super early, by a lucky widowmaker before I knew they had one, it happens, but I was quickly back in the fight and didn't die since. How many times did my teammates die, 15-20 times I say. They had no gamesense and could not disengage when needed and sometimes went in solo... I had an absolute insane uptime on my ultimate as well, an enemy even commented on it saying I played a broken OP hero.

So, point is, the loss was 100% not my fault and why you don't realize that is insane.

I can't do better because actual suggestions to doing better are irrelevant!!!1111 It's my teams fault I can't do better I deserve GM but I'm stuck in silver again
    Lol I'm literally done with you.