I like:
    sigma
    sigma in total mayhem
    my daily lootbox
    form the lastest patch
    also it's cool to have individual placements depending on your role

Field Marshal
    3+ Year Old Account
    Got a master hanzo in my game. We've got zen and ana as healers. He constantly whines at the healers when he's in positions where they can't even reach him.

probably going to nerf

sigma
    and zarya

zarya needs like a 30% damage nerf because her tick rate buff was like a 50% damage buff and also sigma is kind of ridiculous

some say sym is kind of OP but shes so bad in many cases depending on the map i dont think so

10+ Year Old Account
    I have a second account that I never play (it's like level 5), played it for just two games today and got The Floor is Lava which is the only support achievement I'm still missing on live. GDI.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

Field Marshal
    3+ Year Old Account
    Almost master rated tank player picking dva into doomfist, mei and sigma. Blames the team because he keeps dying because he can't DM their stuns/freezes. GREAT REPRESENTATION OF SKILL THERE.

10+ Year Old Account
    The only thing I've encountered has been thankfully, very few outright terrible healers. Most of them are competent enough.

DPS on the other hand, Jesus fucking Christ. Too many games where I'm tanking that I end with gold eliminations AND
    damage. If I'm healing or tanking, the dps is almost 100% of the time the one area that fucks the game over.

Every time I log on, another fucking streak of games where I lose significantly more than win.

Role Que's given me games way worse than before at least before it'd sometimes lie to me with some wins before hittin'
    me upside the head with the shitty teammates. Now it's a lot more honest and just throwing them at the get go.
    Last edited by ThatsOurEric; 2019-08-23 at 06:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ThatsOurEric View Post
    The only thing I've encountered has been thankfully, very few outright terrible healers. Most of them are competent enough.

DPS on the other hand, Jesus fucking Christ. Too many games where I'm tanking that I end with gold eliminations AND
    damage. If I'm healing or tanking, the dps is almost 100% of the time the one area that fucks the game over.

Every time I log on, another fucking streak of games where I lose significantly more than win.

Role Que's given me games way worse than before at least before it'd sometimes lie to me with some wins before hittin'
    me upside the head with the shitty teammates. Now it's a lot more honest and just throwing them at the get go.
    You are one of the most angry people on this forum, complaining about bad players in 99% of your posts.
    Can you please link you gametag so I can check you stats?

If you don't want to link it, then PM me it.

The matchmaking is too reliant on your other team mates.

I tanked straight from 2900 after placement to 1600ish because I've taken a liking to Moira. I can either kill everyone or keep everyone alive, but if I'm not doing enough healing my team just die and if I'm not doing enough damage, the people who pick DPS seem to be silver CSGO players. It's just dumb. Then you call someone shit and they insta report you then you get silenced for a week. If people are shit they need to be told they're shit so they either stop playing or solve the problem. Right now the game is just full of a bunch of ignorant cunts that don't want to learn or correct their ways. Losing 80% of my games because people pick torb/bastion on attack against a Phara is just a joke.

Quote Originally Posted by JessicaJones View Post

I tanked straight from 2900 after placement to 1600ish because I've taken a liking to Moira. I can either kill everyone or keep everyone alive, but if I'm not doing enough healing my team just die and if I'm not doing enough damage, the people who pick DPS seem to be silver CSGO players. It's just dumb. Then you call someone shit and they insta report you then you get silenced for a week. If people are shit they need to be told they're shit so they either stop playing or solve the problem. Right now the game is just full of a bunch of ignorant cunts that don't want to learn or correct their ways. Losing 80% of my games because people pick torb/bastion on attack against a Phara is just a joke.
    If all the DPS you think are shit stopped playing or got better, you'd have no one to play with. Not being toxic will also help, people generally play better when they're not tilted by asshats in voice.

Step one is to understand that you are not placed in platinum because of bad team mates.
    Step two is to understand that you are not a grandmaster player with bad luck.
    Step three is to understand that you can improve you own game.
    Step four is to understand that if you were better then your team mates you would be higher ranked.
    Step five is to undetstand that you actually suck.

Well, I just got a team AGAIN that doesn't know that you can't just let a bastion setup and sit back. Really don't understand why People just don't get this. Like I get 1 in 20 teams that will play dive or something similar to stop a Bastion. The rest are like "Yes, let's set up here and try to fight him with shields!" And of course, now with role lock I can't switch to Sombra to stop him.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JessicaJones View Post
    That's the biggest issue with Role Que that I'm having. Unlike before, you could ask one of your teammates
    to swap with someone, or yourself, so you could play their role if they weren't cutting it.

Now, you're essentially stuck. If they can't hack it, you're pretty much fucked.

Quote Originally Posted by DotEleven View Post
    Well, I just got a team AGAIN that doesn't know that you can't just let a bastion setup and sit back. Really don't understand why People just don't get this. Like I get 1 in 20 teams that will play dive or something similar to stop a Bastion. The rest are like "Yes, let's set up here and try to fight him with shields!" And of course, now with role lock I can't switch to Sombra to stop him.
    Yeah it never fails to surprise me that people still don't know how to play against Bunker, or Bastion in general.
    Kind of like how people don't know/aren't able to shoot down Pharah.

Quote Originally Posted by ThatsOurEric View Post
    That's the biggest issue with Role Que that I'm having. Unlike before, you could ask one of your teammates
    to swap with someone, or yourself, so you could play their role if they weren't cutting it.

Now, you're essentially stuck. If they can't hack it, you're pretty much fucked.

Yeah it never fails to surprise me that people still don't know how to play against Bunker, or Bastion in general.
    Kind of like how people don't know/aren't able to shoot down Pharah.
    It's great because I can take care of a Pharah. I can do decently on Widowmaker. But people seem to think that Widowmaker should be able to take down Pharah while being rocketed by Pharah, flanked by the other DPS and having Sigma shove a shield in her face. All the while my team loses the other fight. But "It's Widowmakers fault"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DotEleven View Post
    It's great because I can take care of a Pharah. I can do decently on Widowmaker. But people seem to think that Widowmaker should be able to take down Pharah while being rocketed by Pharah, flanked by the other DPS and having Sigma shove a shield in her face. All the while my team loses the other fight. But "It's Widowmakers fault"
    There should always be at least 2 people killing off Pharah. Unless the Widow is extremely god-like, having two people that can
    put pressure on her is the safest, best thing to do.

If your team wasn't willing to help, then that's a shitty team.

Absolutely horrible. Role Queue has made the game even worse for me... Constantly completely clueless DPS players not even capable of finishing of a literally 1% health healer. Nope, apparently shooting into a shield or a healing Roadhog has higher priority for them.

Support and Tank players tend to do way better with the lock but holy jesus the amount of completely horrible and possibly boosted DPS is astronomical
    Camilla: You, sir, should unmask.
    Stranger: Indeed?
    Cassilda: Indeed, it's time. We have all laid aside disguise but you.
    Stranger: I wear no mask.
    Camilla: (Terrified, aside to Cassilda.) No mask? No mask!

I can see that people have been absolutely spoiled by smurfs being on their team and giving them unrealistic expectations of what DPS should be capable of.

Blame anyone other than yourselves, some mysterious arcana is why there are entire tiers of players above you.

Quote Originally Posted by Thirza View Post
    I can see that people have been absolutely spoiled by smurfs being on their team and giving them unrealistic expectations of what DPS should be capable of.

Blame anyone other than yourselves, some mysterious arcana is why there are entire tiers of players above you.
    Ah yes, because getting an ult every 3 - 4 minutes is of course an unrealistic expectation or expecting them to do more DPS than the healers who are both doing about 8K healing per round, yep. Not to mention not expecting a Genji to completely use his blade on Zarya shield is also too much.
    Camilla: You, sir, should unmask.
    Stranger: Indeed?
    Cassilda: Indeed, it's time. We have all laid aside disguise but you.
    Stranger: I wear no mask.
    Camilla: (Terrified, aside to Cassilda.) No mask? No mask!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thirza View Post

Like the smurf issue has gone away.

so funny how they destroyed the Core part of this Game within 1 Patch just cuz they are too incompetent to nerf 3-3 lineups

Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    Like the smurf issue has gone away.
    As much as I dislike role lock there is less smurfing.